Saturday 21 March 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND THE #UNITED KINGDOM #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the Eternal Passover Lamb the only true saviour, redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL through whom all things in all of creation in the beginning were created and without Him nothing was created that was created and as I was in the beginning so was He for He is in Me and I in Him as is Roach Hakodesh so named by mankind the Holy Spirit who is one with in and of us for we are all one undivided true Eternal infinite Living God and creator of the whole of creation saith ADONAI ELOHEI TZVA’OT even of all of that which mankind so calls the Universe for it is Roach Hakodesh/Holy Spirit who works out all things in all of creation and the Universe according to My will and purposes  as is set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets. For it is that the Messiah IMMANUEL is as so said set down and revealed in My Word the only true eternal Passover Lamb for there is none other and it is that there is no other Name under Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens were any of mankind and especially the Holy People even Israel could be saved and redeemed by Faith from My wrath to come upon all of Mankind and all of the Nations of the Earth of those gone before and at this time and in the days to come until in Judgment upon Judgement day at the end of days when My Judgment day dawns and all of mankind past present and future come before Me to be Judged except through the Name of the only true eternal Messiah and Passover Lamb even IMMANUEL whose Name means God in us around about us and in all of the Universe and creation who was so Named by His Mother at My Command as uis revealed in My Word that His Mother as prophesied would call Him IMMANUEL. For as so set down and prophesied in all of My Word Law and the prophets that all things shall be by and in Him be fulfilled as I have so ordained it as written and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets past And present and upon the tablets of stone delivered at the foot of My Holy Mount to My People Israel of which now is and shall remain hidden in the Ark of My Covenant with My People until the time when the house to My Name once more resides upon that which is so named by mankind temple mount as was ordained to come to pass before the creation of the Earth Sun Moon stars and all of the galaxies were set in their place and even all of the wonders of creation were created even that which mankind calls the Universe and creation and before mankind fell and time and the beginning of days came into existence even as so afore said in all eternity. Thus it is as is so set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word the Law and the prophets the punish of all of the Nations of the Earth especially in these days of wrath and anger the days of grace and mercy having ended even according to and as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law of which shall not in any wise cease until each and every Nation upon the face of the Earth hat been as so said punished the beginning of which was as so said and set down when the days of grace and mercy by Me given where ended of which hath now been fulfilled and the days of wrath and anger are now come upon all the Nations of the Earth and as so said shall not cease until each and every Nation and Island upon the face of the Earth hath by Me saith the Lord God of Hosts been punished of which began with Mine own House and Mine own People even Israel who have broken covenant with Me even though I as promise returned them in times past to their own Land and Nation even the promised Land and did over the years since protect them from all of their enemies who were greater in number that they, even these My People  who have not yet renewed covenant with Me saith the Holy One of Israel and not only have refused to do so but also refused to rebuild the House to My Holy Name so that once More My Holy Name may dwell amongst them in the place wherein it once dwelt even the Holy of Holies and in My Holy City of Jerusalem. Thus it was if Israel had rebuilt the House to My Name where once it stood and had renewed Covenant with Me the ARK OF MY COVENANT I would have returned to the place it once resided in the Holy Holies but in having refused so to do great sorrow and sadness fills My heart thus it is that if ISRAEL continues to refuses to renew Covenant with ME and re-builds the house to MY NAME I shall have no other death and destruction! But it shall be even though thou O House of Israel hath refused to cleanse all of the Land of Promise from all that pollutes it especially all of the abominations of the Nations of mankind and of the Earth I shall indeed do so unto perfection and shall cast out of Israel all of those of My People that refuse to return unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel for it is that not all are Israelites but are a gain saying rebellious people covenant breakers having throughout all of their lives broken all of My Holy Law and commandments and especially MY MORAL LAWS, thus it shall be in punishment as I have so punished thee in the past so shall I do at this time but not to cast thee out into captivity or to make of thee refugees amongst the Nations but with whirlwind and fire death and destruction plague and famine Earth Quakes tornadoes floods followed by the heat of the sun baking the very ground beneath thy feet that it bears not unto thee as it hath in the past of its bounty and I shall punish My People also with plague pestilence and disease if My People  doth not in deep humility of heart return unto Me and renew covenant as so set down in My Word but and if My People return unto Me and renew Covenant with Me I then shall return unto them and shall indeed bless and return unto Israel the glory of Israel’s former years when I and My People Israel were one  and David and his son Solomon sat upon Israel’s throne and shall  I shall restore King David’s throne and one to sit thereon and shall fulfil all as concerning Israel as is so set down and promised in My Word. But in as far the punishing of the Nations are concerned thus Judged by Me and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus shall I at this time having Judged this Nation even the UNITED KINGDOM so shall I punish all the Nations by Me Judged so shall I at this time punish this Nation having as so said found this Nation Guilty not only of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law but of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and of the pollution and destruction thereby of the environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation of whom the guilty of so doing in Judgment I shall not hold guiltless but shall punish them most severely even in the casting of them into the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides in the bottomless pit forever. But it is also that I shall punish the government of this Nation for having neglected to fulfil their electoral and God given responsibility even in their failing to meet the needs of needy of this Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken of the homeless and the orphans of their Nation especially in the provision of adequate protection and security for the young the very young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But it is and shall be mainly for the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments  shall I punish this Nation as said at this time with the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger and the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment and also as afore said by Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions by great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis tidal waves and floods followed by drought famine plague and pestilence and when Judgment day dawns at the end of days cast into the bottomless pit. Thus as so said so shall I do in as far as all the Nations of Europe are Concerned as they have been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and the neglect of the needy of all their Nations and the pollution and destruction of their environment so shall they all of a certainty be punished. But in as far as the punishment THE UNITED KINGDOM is concerned  as so said unto all the Nations of Europe so say I to this Nation if it  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the European Nations thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment