Thursday 19 March 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER PUNISH #SPAIN WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of heaven and the heaven of heavens creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of the creatures of My creation and mankind created in Mine own image especially all of those who belong unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto all the wicked unrighteous immoral corrupt disobedient Nations of all of the Earth and at this time SPAIN of which I having Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall punish with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT as thou hast done unto the creatures of My Creation and the environment of the Earth in the destruction of the environment that is the cause of the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of the Earth of which all do belong unto and have been and are created and brought into the World by Me even as all of mankind have by Me been given the gift of life at birth. Yet because of original sin the sin of the first parents cut off from Me and are unless redeemed by the blood of the Passover Lamb the Messiah destined to come before Me on Judgement day and condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit forever. For it is as I have ordained it so to be that every human being has been given the chance once in the days of grace and mercy to turn unto Me and be redeemed by the blood of the Passover Lamb even the Messiah Emmanuel thus each and every one by Me has been given once and once only the free choice and it is the only free choice that hath once been given and that is to either accept or reject the offer I give unto all of salvation and redemption by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and upon repenting of all sins crimes and transgressions by His shed blood cleansed of all sins transgressions and crimes in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and to thence forth brought from death spiritual unto life eternal or upon the rejecting of the offer of salvation and redemption through Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL being cut off from Me who am the source of all Life and banished from ever entering My Heavenly Kingdom and upon Judgement day having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments cast into the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that once the choice was made it was forever and was a choice between doing My Will upon the Earth as set down in My Word and is done in My Heavenly Kingdom and that by faith in the Messiah even the only true eternal Passover Lamb being redeemed and cleansed from all sin transgression by His blood poured forth upon the altar of grace and becoming perfect and holy in My sight or choosing to do thine own will going thine own way throughout thy life breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and on Judgment day when brought before Me being cast out and into the bottomless pit forever and the lake of fire that exist therein. Thus as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger having begun and the Nations of the Earth having in the days of grace and mercy having rejected the offer of salvation and redemption through Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL there remains for the destruction of the environment and unnecessary and cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation that live and move and have their being upon the surface of the Earth by the wicked rebellious unbelieving and disobedient Nations of mankind who are also guilty of all manner of great wickedness immorality corruption evil and iniquity to suffer the full outpouring of My wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire Earth quake and tornadoes hurricanes and Tsunamis by great destructive storms and by floods followed by the increased heat of the sun causing the Earth to refuse to give of its bounty resulting in drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases  thus shall I pour forth death and destruction upon all of the wicked unrighteous disobedient immoral corrupt Nations that are guilt of such destruction and cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation for the Earth is Mine and all that exists therein the Moon Sun the Stars and the galaxies of the Heavens the Universe even all of creation the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens is Mine. Thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven that I have no joy in the death of the wicked and immoral and corrupt peoples and Nations of the Earth rather would I have them turn from their wickedness but as seen in the past and at present by the blindness of their eyes the deafness of the ears towards Me and My Word and the hardness of the hearts of the wicked and immoral and corrupt people and Nations of the Earth there is for Me sadly no other choice but to rain down upon the heads of the people and Nations of mankind in wrath and anger death and destruction for it is that no longer can I tolerate upon the face of the Earth the destruction of the environment and the cruel slaughter of My creatures thus therefore as I have Judge all the Nations and have found them wanting unless they turn from their great wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments as I have so said and so Judged so shall it all come to pass upon the face of the Earth the outpouring of My wrath and anger full force upon all the wicked and unrighteous Nations of the Earth for all of their crimes against the creatures of the Earth and the destruction of the environment and their neglect of the weak the elderly the sick the disable the homeless and the stranger within their gates and especial for all the crimes committed against the children of the Earth shall My wrath and anger not be with held in anyway whatsoever. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even SPAIN and the Nations of Europe are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even SPAIN and all the Nations of Europe if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of Europe as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment