Sunday 22 March 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL PUNISH #IRELAND WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND THEM IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator and redeemer of all of the Holy People Israel and all those of mankind who are have and shall become the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb who is both man and God He being one with Me saith the Lord God and I with Him through whom salvation alone is attained and that through His shed cleansing blood that cleanseth from all sins transgressions and crimes even the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially that so given unto mankind before the beginning of time even that sin known amongst mankind as original sin for without the cleansing of His blood can none of mankind be cleansed from original sin caused by the disobedience to the very first commandment given by Me to mankind’s first Parents from which all of mankind hath descended thus by inheritance inheriting the same curse of original sin even of death spiritual and physical. Thus as time began so time must end when all hath been fulfilled as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word  Law and the Prophets past and present and by the prophesies and revelations as so revealed and written in My Holy Word by His first followers or Talmidim or as mankind names them the first disciples and from thence published in many tongues and distributed throughout the Earth giving none no not one any excuse when all of mankind come before Me to be Judged at the end of days when Judgement day shall begin in Judgement all of the unrepentant wicked rebellious immoral corrupt fallen of mankind shall suffer the consequences of original sin and all the sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws of which is so set down and revealed in all My Most Holy Word, Law and the Prophets past and present of which in Judgment shall the punishments thereof be strictly adhered to up both the quick and the dead, the dead who shall when Judgment dawns be raised from their graves and brought before Me to be Judged and if found guilty of original sin and of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments throughout their lives on Earth shall be punished according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments  as so set down and revealed for the breaking of them of which the unrepentant of mankind are guilty to the nth degree of so doing throughout all of their lives upon Earth. Thus say I in Judgment shall all be Judged according to My Holy Laws and Commandments each and every one unto perfection and those found guilty shall be cast forth from My Presence into the bottomless pit which is the second death the first being physical death even the death of the body which shall have indeed returned to the dust of the ground and thus shall all the unrepentant fallen and wicked of mankind be cast bodiless into the bottomless pit forever but the repentant and the redeemed of the Lamb shall ascend after Judgment day into the heaven of heavens and receive for them to dwell therein a body like unto the Messiah's glorious body for as My Word says that all the redeemed of the lamb shall be conformed to the image of the Messiah IMMANUEL. As is revealed in these Words for all of those who I knew would become the redeemed of the Lamb even those I also predestined to be conformed to the image of the Messiah even the only true eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL. Thus as so said I have Judged the Nations of the Earth in days of grace and mercy giving mankind the means whereby they could be redeemed and that being by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL being by Faith cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions even of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the punishing of the Nations begun so shall all the Judged unrepentant wicked and rebellious Nations be as Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments be punished as afore said according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandment especially this Nation even IRELAND of which shall not end Until the end of days when My Judgment day dawns which as so said afore thereafter the old creation shall be destroyed and the creation of the New shall begin and from thence shall all remembrance the old creation vanish into the land of forgetfulness. But thus the matter in hand is the Judging of IRELAND of whom I have found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of whom now the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger began having rejected in the days of grace and mercy to repent and by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL be redeemed by His shed blood and thus remaining unrepentant I shall in these days of wrath and anger punish this Nation with the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT even as so said the punishment due  as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments that shall be also executed upon all Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Original sin. But as I have so said to others guilty of the same crimes sins and transgression not only shall I punish this Nation alone for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandment but of the pollution of the environment that is and hath been the cause of the deaths of the creatures of My creation and also by the pollution thereof inflicting those respiratory and blood related illnesses and diseases upon many of the weak young very young and elderly of mankind. Thus as I have so said afore these Nations having refused to repent thus it is indeed in wrath and anger I saith the Lord God of Hosts shall cause to descend upon them whirlwind and fire Earth Quakes and disastrous storms hurricanes tornadoes violent winds of such ferocity that nought shall after their passing remain standing and by volcanic activity in may place and upon many lands peoples tribes and Nations thus judged and found guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality not by according to mankind’s moral standards which are almost nonexistent which are the signs; as hath been witnessed in the fall of past civilizations; of a civilization on the border of collapse. Also I shall send upon these Nations flood plagues disease famine drought. But as I have so done unto the governments of other Nations so shall I do unto the Governments of this Nation having  found them guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick and the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken the refugee within their gates the homeless and the outcast and also the Government’s failure to provide the adequate care and protection for the young and very young of their Nation against those who would harm and abuses or even murder them all of which are most precious in My sight and of such is My Kingdom of Heaven. But in as far as the punishment of IRELAND is concerned as so said unto all the Nations of Europe so say I to this Nation if it  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the European Nations thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment