Monday 16 March 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH I SHALL PUNISH #SWITZERLAND WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND THEM IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the Universe and all that in it exists the Sun Moon and the stars of the Heavens fixed in their place within the Galaxies thereof that are to mankind without number more numerable that all the grains of sand on all the sea shores of all the Earth ye greater than all the sand upon the sea beds. I who hath saith the Lord God of Host created the Earth in the midst thereof even at the centre and created all of the creates thereon that live and move and have their being especially did I create mankind in Mine own image first their bodies from the dust of the ground the male first and from the male the female and did upon creating their souls in Mine own image breathed them into their bodies and as with the creatures so with mankind did I command them to go forth and multiply and cover the surface thereof. But for mankind being the cheif of My creation gave I dominion over all of My creation especially the creatures that lived and moved and had their being in Me and did give unto mankind the responsibility for the care and protection of all the creatures of My creation but and also did I create eastward in Eden My garden of which at the centre thereof was the tree of life and into that garden did I place mankind before they fell through the deception and lies of the adversary in the form of a serpent in disobedience to My first commandment the consequences thereof being as so said death and original sin and because of mankind’s disobedience did I cast mankind out of the garden and bar them from the tree of life but with the promise of a Messiah and saviour to come of which was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus did the penalty of death befall mankind and their descendants both physically and spiritually and from thence the beginning of days that have existed until now even these last days and shortly to come even the end of days when My Judgement day dawns and all of mankind comes before Me to be Judged both of the living and the dead for it is now that the end of days and the dawn of Judgement day travels on swift wings yes is even at the door ready to enter when all that is and hath been set down and revealed as concerning these last days and the end of days hath been fulfilled unto perfection even the fulfilment of the days of grace and mercy wherein mankind could have been redeemed by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL whose blood alone cleanses from all sins crimes and transgressions not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments but also of original sin as so said committed by mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve in Eden’s garden leading to not only their casting out of Eden’s garden but the loss of mankind’s immortality. But not only the fulfilment of the days of grace and mercy now ended wherein mankind could have been saved from My wrath to come and could have regained their immortality for all who believe by faith in Him as He died upon the tree for their sake so they in Him would have died and as He rose from the grave having conquered death so they in Him by Faith would have rose from the dead and as He ascended in the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens so would all who by faith in Him as the end of their lives ascend into the Heaven of Heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven to dwell therein at My right hand until the creation of the New Heavens and the New Earth when the Heavenly Jerusalem shall descend unto along with all of the redeemed of the Lamb to dwell forever wherein the lion shall lay down with the lamb and the child shall play even upon an asps nest without fear of harm for there shall be no harm be done in all of My Holy Mountain and in all of  the New Heavens and New Earth and all of the new creation and My glory saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven shall cover the Earth and all of creation as the waters cover the sea. But as the days of grace and mercy had to be as so revealed full filled so also have the days of wrath and anger have to be fulfilled even the punishing of all of the Nations by Me Judged and found guilty of not only the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of original sin but and also the breaking of all of My Moral Law and of the pollution and the destruction of the environment which hath and doth result in the multitude of the deaths of the creatures of My creation for which I shall not hold any of mankind in Judgement guiltless of so doing whether it be through commission or omission all shall be Judge guilty and accordingly punished according to the punishment so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments set down in My Word. Thus as in these days of wrath and anger hath the punishing of the Nations of the Earth begun so shall it continue until all of the Nations by Me hath been punish even as I shall at this time punish this Nation SWITZERLAND in wrath and anger for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and for the pollution and devastation of the environment of land sea lakes rivers and streams of this Nation that hath doth result in the; as so said cruel unnecessary deaths of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air but also shall I not exclude those of mankind who cruel treat their domestic animals for as so said in the beginning gave I mankind not only dominion over the creatures of My creation but made all of mankind responsible for the care and protection of all the creatures of the Earth and that means especially domestic creatures for all the creatures of My creation are created by Me and they return upon death directly to Me being innocent in all of their being thus it is that the way of their passing from the Earth is known by Me whether it be naturally or unnaturally and if unnaturally what or who was responsible for as so said nothing no not one iota is hidden from My sight whether of darkness or not all is and shall be brought out into the light of divine truth by the Spirit of all truth even He who is so named by mankind the Holy spirit even Roach Hakodesh. Thus it is at this time not only shall I punish the Nations for the sins crimes and transgression set down herein in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Laws but and also for the committing of great wickedness evil corruption iniquity and immorality by whirlwind and fire Earthquake and tornado and hurricanes by tidal waves and tsunamis by great storms and floods by the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the land causing the ground to refuse to give of its bounty followed by drought, plague, famine, pestilence and unstoppable diseases. But not only shall I punish the Nations for the committing of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral but and also shall I punish the Governments of this Nation even SWITZERLAND and th rest of the Nations of the Earth for their neglecting of their electoral and God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even of the sick the disabled the deaf dumb and blind  those with mental illness and with birth deformities the terminally ill the widow and the orphan of the homeless and the elderly of the destitute and the poverty stricken of the outcast and the refugees within their gates fleeing civil war and persecution of which also shall I not hold the guilt of failing in their responsibility in Judgment guiltless but more so shall I punish these severely. Thus it shall the punish of the Nations of the Earth continue until all of the Nations by Me have been punished as so set down and revealed in My Word and all of the Law and the prophets as so shall all of that which is so set down as concerning these days be perfectly fulfilled until the end of days and dawn of Judgment day. Thus at this time shall them the punishing of the Nations of Europe continue until all have been punish according to My Will and Purposes as so set down in My Word. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even SWITZERLAND and the Nations of Europe are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even SWITZERLAND and all the Nations of Europe if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of Europe as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment