Sunday 29 March 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL PUNISH #BANGLADESH AT THIS TIME IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the whole of creation unto thee and unto all of the Nations of the Earth as so said I would I have Judged all the Nations of the Earth  and shall as Judged punish all the Nations of the Earth as so said one by one until all the Nations of the Earth have been  punish as so demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law as so set down and revealed in all of Mu Holy Word Law and the prophets these being the days of wrath and anger poured forth the days of grace and mercy having ended and the Heavens towards the prayers petitions and supplication of mankind as brass as so said and set down to come upon the Earth as revealed in My Word concerning the days of wrath and anger which with the end of the days of grace and mercy have descended upon the Earth thus shall it be that I shall with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT pour out upon all the Nations of the Earth one by one the fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger but first as I have as warned Judged Israel and  shall punish all of My Holy People even all of those having been found guilty of breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws and for following after the ways of the Nations and for breaking Covenant with Me even the Covenant made through Mosher; called by the Nations Moses; Upon My Holy Mount even Horeb. Thus it shall be even as  I judged and punished Israel in the past so shall I do at this time in these days of wrath and anger even as I have also punished and shall punish  all the Nations of the Earth found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But I shall not punish Israel as I have in the past when it was because of their sins transgression and the crimes of breaking Covenant even by the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments cast them out of the Land of promise and into sore bondage. But still say I even now in these last days before the end of days and the dawn of Judgment day where after shall this creation rolled up as a scroll and burned in the fires of My wrath and anger and the new creation even the new heavens and Earth are created by Me as so set down and revealed in My Word. O Israel My People I say return unto Me and I shall return unto thee and once More I shall be thy God redeemer and saviour and thou shalt be once again My People and I shall overshadow thee with My Presence and pour out upon thee the blessings of the Heaven of Heavens. Thus if thou doth return unto Me and renew Covenant and to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as a sign of thy repentance and of thy return unto Me I say and command thee O Israel to cleanse all of the Land of Promise of all that pollutes it especially My Holy City Jerusalem and restore unto Me where once it stood the House to My Holy Name wherein My Holy Name and presence shall once more reside but if thou heed not My Word unto thee and rebel then of a certainty as I have punished thee in the past in wrath and anger death and destruction so shall I do even as this time in these days of wrath and anger full measure again I say unto thee return unto Me O My people by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL and be redeemed by His shed blood being cleansed of all sins; especially original sin inherited from Adam and Eve; crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and once again become Holy and pure and righteous in My Sight for He alone is the only means whereby any of mankind and especially My Holy People can be save from My wrath to come upon all the wicked unrepentant Nations of the Earth and all the unrepentant of My Holy Nation even He who is the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour least in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT I shall punish thee but not as in times past shall I punish thee O Israel by banishing thee from the Land of Promise and into captivity but I shall punish thee in as so said wrath and anger death and destruction more so than I shall and have so done unto the Nations of the Earth even each and every one who have broken covenant with Me and followed after the ways of the Nations of the Earth and who have refused to cleans the Land of Promise of all that hath and doth at this time pollute it even as I have and shall punish all the Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws even as are so set down in My Word thus say I obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments without Faith voids that obedience in My sight and Faith without obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments voids Faith making it of none effect in My sight thus it is first of all, all must be redeemed by Faith first of all of those of My Holy People who are of Me and then all of those of Mankind who have come to belong unto Me by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb being cleansed by His shed blood of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and made righteous and Holy in My sight so that by all who belong unto Me can all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in spirit and truth be obey according to My Holy will and purposes as so set down in My Word so that as My will is done in the Heaven of Heavens it can and shall be done upon Earth to the praise and Glory of My Holy Name. But be assured O Israel as I am as Judged Punishing all  the Nations of the Earth so shall I as Judged punish thee if thou doth not turn unto Me by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL whose Name has been set down and written in My Word from the beginning when Mankind was cast out of Eden. But as said so shall I as Judged punish not only Israel but all the Nations of the Earth and at this time especially  this Nation even BANGLADESH having in the Judging of this Nation found it guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws and shall punish this Nation even as so set down and demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments in punishment for the breaking thereof even the out pouring of My Wrath and anger upon them with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT but not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral laws shall this Nation be punish but also for committing all manner of Great Wickedness Immorality corruption and the failure of this Nation governments to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even as other Nations  thus Judged have been found guilty and punished for failing to provide adequate health care facilities for the sick and the terminally ill the disabled the lame the blind the deaf and dumb the elderly the orphans and the homeless the poverty stricken and the destitute, but most so in the failing to provide adequate care and protection for the very young and vulnerable especially those most precious in My sight. But also shall this Nation by Me be punished for the pollution and destruction of their environment of which hath caused the injury and deaths not only creatures of the land but of the seas and oceans also thus as so said afore all of those found guilty of so doing I shall not hold them guiltless but punish them in wrath and anger most severely. Thus though as so said I shall mainly punish this Nation BANGLADESH having been as Judged guilty of breaking  all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Laws and also found guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality and  failing  to meet the needs of the need thus as so said I shall with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT by Earth Quake tornadoes great destructive storms tidal waves floods followed by drought caused by the increasing heat of sun striking the Earth resulting in the destruction of crops causing famine followed by plague pestilence and disease. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even BANGLADESH and the Nations of Asia and Europe are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even BANGLADESH and all the Nations of  Asia and Europe if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of Asia and Europe as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Asian and European Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.



This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment