Monday 12 March 2018

#THOSE #NATIONS WHO #OBEY FROM THE #HEART ALL OF #GODS #HOLY LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #GOD SHALL #OVERSHADOW AND #PROTECT THEM FROM THEIR #ENEMIES AND FROM ALL #HARM AND #ALARM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee even at this time that as I have said in the past any Nation which takes heed of all of My Holy Word Law and Commandments and seeks to obey them from the heart I it is that shall surround them about with My Presence and overshadow them to protect them against all of their enemies therefore it is that if any Nation or Union of Nations seeks to do them any harm I it is that shall defend them and shall bring down upon their enemies the full fury of My Wrath and anger and shall command the angel of My Presence to strike them with the sword of My Vengeance as afore I said I would do unto all of the wicked and immoral and rebellious cities of the Earth. But also it is that those who have committed all manner of atrocities in aiding the Tyrant of Syria shall suffer the sword of My vengeance striking them as they have struck the innocent civilians of Syria for this and the most recent crimes of the allies of the Syrian Leader shall My command for vengeance to be executed upon them go out. Thus said I all the hidden things of darkness shall be brought out into the light thus it is whilst those responsible for committing a crime against the UK is hidden from its Government it is not hidden from Me saith the Lord God of Host I know whom thou art and as ye have so blatantly carried out this crime so shall I Judge and punish thee as thou deservest.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment