Friday 9 March 2018

#THE ONLY #TRUE #LIVING #GOD CREATOR AND #SAVIOUR OF MANKIND THE ONLY SOURCE OF #LIFE ON EARTH WHO #PUNISHES THE #WICKED AND #IMMORAL AND REWARDS THE #RIGHTEOUS AND #OBEDIENT WITH #ETERNAL LIFE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of all creation even I WHO AM the source of all life upon the Earth both spiritual and physical who sets forth the boundaries which mankind cannot cross I AM He who gives Life and takes It who is the redeemer and Saviour of all of mankind who commands rhe whole of mankind to obey all of My Holy Commandments and Laws especially Moral Laws upon pain of death both physical and Spiritual. Thinkest that that which hath befallen this Nation and the Nation of  Europe is the worst of the disasters that are to befall thee not so they are but a for taste of that which is to come and is bu a warning that if the whole of mankind doth continue as it hath done in the past then the disasters that hath thus far befallen thee is nothing as compared to that which is to befall the whole of mankind. As afore said that the cause of the fall of many a civilization, Nation, Kingdom and Empire hath been is total and outright disobedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which I did give them up to their own wickedness that they might fill the cup of My wrath and anger for their hardness of heart, for thus it is that when the warnings cease as to that which is to befall mankind of a surety that cup of wrath and anger is ready and shall be poured out upon the whole of the most wicked Nations of the Earth. For many a generation mankind hath been warned of the Last Days to come and yet they because of unbelief and the hardness of heart and their sinking into decadence and immorality have ignored the warnings and carried on in their wicked perverse and immoral ways unbelieving ways one reason being  because the full fury of My wrath did not strike them down as they expected immediately mankind thought either I existed not or that I was incapable of punishing mankind for their immorality great wickedness and disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law that I was altogether like unto mankind restricted and limited and could be subjected to the whims fancies and will of mankind. Not so as the whole of mankind is going to find out for it is that My wrath and anger for mankind’s wickedness, immorality and the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandment shall descend upon all of mankind.  But rather would I have it rather than descending upon mankind My wrath and anger I would have it that mankind would turn from its great wickedness immorality and disobedience and unbelief in Me saith the only true redeemer and saviour to cast behind its former ways and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through the true and only Faith for I have no Joy in the death of the wicked or any of mankind, But because mankind hath persistently sought to follow in the paths of wickedness immorality unbelief and disobedience the punishment of the whole of mankind is necessary for as My Word says and reveals unbelief and disobedience and great wickedness and immorality shall cause the fullness of My wrath and anger in Judgment to descend upon all of those that do so even unto destruction and death forever in the bottomless pit no longer can the wickedness disobedience unbelief and immorality of mankind be allowed to continue it must end in one of two ways either mankind turns from its great wickedness perversion and immorality and disobedience to obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are set down in My word resulting in My Mercy and forgiveness descending upon mankind and the withdrawal of all My wrath and anger and withholding the punishment due. Causing peace My peace and prosperity to descend upon mankind not as the world giveth is My peace but a peace within that passeth all understanding and at the end of the lives of mankind on Earth to be received in the Kingdom of Heaven forever or the fullness of My wrath and anger  descending upon all of the wicked and immoral and unbelievers and the disobedient of mankind resulting in death and destruction for indeed the day of decision is upon mankind either repentance and everlasting life or the death and destruction of all the wicked of the Earth even of mankind . But take ye note I Judge not only the outward appearance and acts of mankind but also the thought and intents of the hearts of mankind  for the heart mind and will of mankind is like an open book unto Me which shall be read out when all of mankind comes before My Judgment seat one by one and  all shall know thee  of mankind as thou knowest thyself for all the secrets of hearts of mankind at My Judgment seat shall not remain hidden all shall be brought out into the light to be seen by all to the shame of the wicked and unbelieving and disobedient  and immoral of mankind and to the praise of the righteous and obedient even unto the glory of My Holy Name for these shall be seen as the redeemed of the Lamb even th only true Passover Lamb the Messiah.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.


from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment