Tuesday 13 March 2018

#THE #DANGERS OF #IGNORING THE #WARNINGS OF #GODS WRATH AND ANGER #SENT OUT TO COME UPON THE #NATIONS THAT #DISOBEY ALL OF #HIS #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALLY HIS #MORAL LAWS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation as said I have placed the sword of My vengeance in the hands of My servant to execute Just Judgment upon the Nations of the Earth that have not heeded the warning sent forth of that which is and shall descend upon all the wicked rebellious immoral and disobedient Nations of mankind as in the past so shall it be now I send forth the warning of My wrath and anger to come and as in the past the Nations who I have warned take none heed until My wrath and anger doth strike them then when it iis that they in fear and trembling seek My Face on bended knee pleading for mercy and to hold back My wrath and anger from striking them I say unto them if they turn from their wicked and immoral ways and obey from the heart all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments as are set down in My Word that I will have mercy upon them and then it is that if their repentance is sincere that I have mercy upon them withdrawing My wrath and anger and upon their obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments instead of wrath and anger and destruction peace and prosperity and My Protection even as it hath been also when My People Israel when they rebelled against Me forsaking the paths of righteousness and obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments I have punished them, but it is that first I warn them if they turn not from their rebellious and unrighteous ways what I will do unto them and have so done sometimes brought upon them death and destruction and defeat at the hands of their enemies though that sometimes even that hath not turned them from their wicked and rebellious ways and then it is that I do cause them not only to suffer defeat at the hands of their enemies but to be cast out from their inheritance into captivity by their enemies until they do turn from the wicked and rebellious ways seeking My face in humility and repentance and obeying from their hearts all of My Holy Laws and Commandments then it is that they by My hand are returned from their captivity to the Promised Land I gave unto Abraham and his descendants forever as I have also done even now in these last days. But not so with the Nations of the Earth My warnings go out first by word then by action in bringing disasters upon those Nations that heed not My words of warning and then it is if they take none heed of those warning then it is I shall and will indeed strike those Nation in the full fury of My wrath and anger and as they have not heeded Me so shall I not heed their pleas when death and destruction do descend upon them casting them down unto the dust of the ground. Thus have I said that all the Nations that do turn from their wicked and immoral ways and from the paths of unrighteousness and disobedience to obey from their hearts all of  My Holy Law and commandments by faith in the true and only redeemer of all of the Holy People even the true Passover Lamb the Messiah then it is that I shall bless and prosper and protect them from all of their enemies their enemies shall become My enemies and any of their enemies that do desire to do them harm and fight against them to destroy them in any way shape or form then let them beware for if they fight against Me they fight not against flesh and blood but against the creator of the Universe and mankind even the only true Living God King and redeemer of all those who belong unto Me and that are children of the Living God and saviour of mankind. Thus it is no matter how mighty their armies and destructive their weapons of war they are nought to the weapons I can and shall wield against them. Thus this warning goes out to the mighty Nations of the Earth that seek to harm those Nations weaker than themselves thinking they can do as they please with these Nations ignoring and disrespecting their sovereignty committing all manner of crimes in their lands with impunity think that there will be no consequences well they will find out there will be consequence from He who protects the weak the poor the vulnerable shall recompense them for their crime in the devastate their crops cause drought in their land and sends upon their flocks and herds all manner of pestilence and disease that also I shall cause the mountains to rain down fire upon them and the Earth to shake causing their buildings to crumble and fall no matter how resistant they think their building are to such shaking of the Earth beneath their feet for the Earth quakes I shall send shall be beyond the measuring instruments of mankind.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment