Friday 30 June 2017

#THE #RETURN OF #ISRAEL TO THE #LAND OF #PROMISE AND TO THE #LORD #GOD #CREATOR OF ALL THAT #IS #WAS AND #EVER SHALL BE


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto the Nations of the Earth and to the Land of My People and the City wherein once again the House to My Holy Name is to be rebuilt even the sanctuary and the Holy of Holies as I have fore sworn so to do as hath be set down in My Word through My servants the prophets and it shall be when I take from out of the heart of Israel its heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh and once more the Nation of Israel follows no more after the ways of the Nations of the Earth and once more becomes a holy people and the children of Israel once more becomes the children of the Living God when indeed it shall be that I shall turn the hearts of My People back unto Me and she shall be as she was long ago at the time of David and Solomon the Kingdom and Nation of the Living God. It shall be that I shall purge and cleanse her and wash her whiter than snow and then all that is of the Nations of the Earth shall be cleansed out of her and My City even Jerusalem shall be My Holy City once again and she shall posses all the land that I gave unto Abraham forever and of which by the hand of Moses after slavery in Egypt did lead them to the promised Land a Land flowing with milk and honey though Moses never entered therein yet he did see it afar off and his heart did leap for Joy not for himself but for children of My people that should enter into the Land of Promise by the hand of Joshua and thus did I take Moses unto Myself as I did Elijah. No more shall the Nations of the Earth posses the Land of Promise no not even a minute part thereof ever again after she once again possesses all of the Land of Promise. Though I shall purge her and cleanse her yet as promised long ago once she returned at the end of days never more shall she be cast forth nor taken into captivity for her rebellion and disobediences and the falling down unto false gods and the idols of the Nations. Yet if she doth rebel yet if she obeys not all of My Holy Laws and Commandment she shall be punished within the land if necessary by famine by storms earthquakes and flooding and even plague until she doth cast off her rebellion, repent of her wickedness and returns unto Me.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment