Sunday 11 June 2017

#THE #REASON FOR THE #POSITION THE #BRITISH #GOVERNMENT FINDS #ITSELF IN THAT WILL ALSO SOON #AFFECT THE #EU.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto thee at this time in as far as the present state of the government and soon to be the state of the whole country and also that of the EU.  I did warned thee in the past and do warn thee of the nation and the government again now of the consequence of taking none heed of those warnings so set down and delivered unto thee in as far as reducing thy austerity measures and the care of the elderly the sick the disabled and the infirmed the orphan the homeless the destitute and all other services in as far as thy welfare services are concerned even thy health and education services. But also in as far as thy disobedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments and causing the immorality and wickedness of thy Nation to continue for it is in as far as the Judging of the Nations is concerned I do not Judge a Nations morality or immorality by what mankind considers as moral or immoral but by those measures as are so set down in My Word which I have JUDGED all Nations in the past and will so do unto this Nation at this time and in the future unto perfection by MY standard of morality of which is set in stone and cannot be altered in any way shape or form and is revealed in My Word in both what thou doth term the Old and the New testaments even all of My Holy Law and Commandments and the prophets and those writing by those thou doth call the disciples of the true and only Messiah even Immanuel. Thus I did say that I would prosper thy Nation if thou didst take heed of that word I set before thee in as far as the issues set above and if thou dist not take heed and did not obey all of My Holy Law and commandments what would the state of thy economy and thy nation as a whole be and as it hath begun because of thy and thy peoples disobedience the economy of thy Nation is and will suffer to such an extent in as far as thy disobedience and taking none heed of the warning as are set down in My Word that the possibility of a recession will be forth coming for thy Nation. In as far as Brexit is concerned if it is not conducted as I have so set it down not only will thy Nation suffer but the whole of the European Union member states. Remember the nineteen thirties and the great depression and search out the cause of it and those that suffer in it. The great depression was caused by immorality wickedness and disobedience of all of My Holy Law and commandments and the wicked greed of Mankind and mainly because of the unbelief of mankind in that mankind thought because I had been silent for so long that I did no longer even exist some claimed I was dead such was mankind’s self delusion. For how can I THE AM THAT I AM who am infinitely perfect in all of My Being who AM without limit and without beginning and end who holds the whole of creation in the palm of My Hand even the whole of the Universe cease to exist. But it is not only the delusion of mankind that cause mankind’s unbelief in My existence but the desire to escape the day of Judgment wherein all of mankind has to give and answer for their life on earth and would be judged according to MY HOL.Y LAW AND COMMANDMENTS as is so set down in My Word unto perfection. The delusion of many of mankind is that because they believe I exist not and therefore the DAY OF JUDGEMENT cannot come to pass such is their delusion as are the delusions of the Evolutionists. The truth is that My Existence is not reliant upon mankind’s belief or unbelief but upon the true fact I AM THAT IAM and cannot and will never cease to exist and the existence of mankind and the whole of creation is reliant upon My existence and if I existed not neither would creation and mankind.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment