Monday 18 January 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GODAND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL AS I HAVE IN THESE #END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #MALAWI GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL #PUNISH MALAWI

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Holy One of Israel even the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall even all of creation so named by mankind the Universe and the Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all who by Faith believe in and accept Him as their Messiah and Redeemer of all sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of Original sin committed in Eden’s garden and inherited by all of mankind from Adam and Eve mankind’s first parents. Thus say I unto thee at this time I it is saith the Holy One of Israel who hold in the palm of My hand all of creation and all that therein exists created by the breath of My Mouth for as I commanded so came it into existence also I also commanded the Earth to exist at the centre of My creation upon which I from the dust of the ground created I mankind and upon the surface in the seas and oceans and in the air all of the creatures that live and move and have their being in and from Me saith the Holy One of Israel and breath into all the creatures of My creation the breath of life and into mankind their souls created in My Image male and female created I them even the soul of mankind, thus it was and is that all of the creatures of My creation and especially mankind live and have their being in Me upon the surface thereof for it is that without Me nothing that doth exist can or could exist saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens. Thus as so said in My Word flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of Heaven for mankind’s body did I create from the dust of the ground and unto the dust of the ground upon passing from their life upon the Earth shall they return thereunto and their souls their person they themselves  shall go on to await being brought before Me in Judgement when Judgment day dawns at the end of days saith the Lord God which in effect means that when any of mankind  passes at the end of their life from upon the Earth only their souls not their bodies pass on from time into eternity called by mankind life after death for as it is so set down in My Word at the beginning of creation when I created mankind I created their bodies from out of the dust of the ground and as so said breathed into their bodies the  breath of life even their living souls as so said created in Mine own image and afore said so do now unto this day the body of mankind by procreation created in the womb and at birth I it is who breath into the body the breath of life even their living immortal souls even as I shall do until the end of days when Judgment day dawns and the old creation is by Me rolled up as a scroll and cast into the fires of destruction and thus once more by the breath of My mouth bring into existence  the new heavens and the New Earth. Thus as so said afore when Judgment day dawns at the end of days all of mankind and the Adversary and his followers each and every one shall come before Me in Judgment to be Judged and have to answer for all of their crimes sins and transgressions not only committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but all the sins of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity committed in their existence upon the Earth. But the creatures of My creation though created from the dust of the ground  and the breath of life breath into them and live and move and have their being in Me upon the Earth yet they are innocent of all sins crimes and transgressions and in all of their being and shall not come before Me to be Judged upon Judgment day but shall as they die and have died upon they Earth their spirit returns directly unto Me not so mankind for as so said I created mankind in Mine own image and from out of the dust of the ground their bodies and breath into their bodies their immortal living souls all of mankind are spiritual immortal living beings and when passing from this Earth cast of their bodies of which returns as said to the dust of the ground. the curse of death resulting from mankind’s fall fell only on their bodies as  it is also with mankind when passing from this Earth their bodies as ordained return to dust of the ground and that is when they as it were part company one back unto Me and the other unto Judgment upon Judgement day and if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and of Original sin the unrepentant fallen of mankind are cast into the bottomless pit and the repentant having by Faith been forgiven of all sins crimes and transgressions and having been redeemed through the cleansing blood of the of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL Lamb enter into Kingdom of Heaven even My Kingdom saith the Lord God to dwell forever before My throne and at My right hand. Thus as afore said I repeat when a new body is created in the womb by the coming together of the male and the female at birth I breath into every new born the breath of life all are born children of the Living God though fallen and cut off from Me at birth and as such they all are spiritual immortal living beings that shall never pass from existence as shall their flesh thus it was because of the fall and the unrepentant fallen of mankind of necessity the bottomless pit had to be created for all those wicked disobedient souls of mankind who break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for as their bodies pass from existence their souls cannot for as so said all are created in Mine own image and though fallen corrupt and wicked I cannot cause them to cease to exist for as a father cannot kill a wicked evil corrupt child no matter what they have done neither can I cause any soul I have created to cease to exist completely only can I banish them to the bottomless pit unless they repent and turn unto Me through the Messiah IMMANUEL and as physical death is the end of physical life so the casting into the bottomless is a cutting off from the source of all spiritual life even I Myself saith the Lord God thus the saying  as so said flesh and blood cannot inherit My Kingdom neither can flesh and blood be cast into the bottomless pit those who are of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL do inherit My Kingdom and are as so said by the Messiah IMMANUEL given a new spiritual body like unto the Messiahs glorious body and do become like unto the Angels of Heaven  but those cast into the bottomless pit are given no body but are souls destined to exist in the bottomless pit for ever with the adversary and his followers who fell from their first estate for as the Adversary hath no physical body neither shall they their physical bodies having returned unto the dust of the ground. Thus it is I repeat that there is nothing of the Earth that can pass from this life into the next nothing whatsoever of the physical and corrupt that perishes with the passage of time thus it is and shall be at the end of life on Earth in the passing thereof all must and shall be left behind. But those cast into the bottomless pit can see My Heavenly Kingdom and all that transpires upon the Earth but as said there being a great gulf fixed none no not one can ever passed from the bottomless pit to the Earth for once cast therein there is no return and no reprieve forever. Thus it is that as so said having Judged this Nation even MALAWI and found them Guilty of Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I am purposed in these days of wrath and anger to punish them with the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for great wickedness immorality corruption the pollution and destruction of the environment and the pollution of the seas and oceans that hath and is causing the deaths of a multitude of the creatures of my creation of land sea and air and especially by the cruel treatment and slaughter thereof by many Nations including this Nation MALAWI thus Judged and as so said found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law. Thus it is I shall punish this Nation and their Government for failing to meet the needs of the needy of this  Nations in failing to provide adequate care for the sick and the lame and the disabled the elderly the outcast the orphan the poverty stricken and destitute providing shelter for the homeless and protection for the innocent and the young of their Nations from all who would harm or abuse them in any way whatsoever for all of these sins crimes and transgression and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger unto perfection I shall punish MALAWI by whirlwind and fire by tornado and hurricanes by great storms tidal waves and tsunamis  and by Earthquakes, floods and volcanic activity also by increased heat of the sun drying out the land so much so that it shall cause drought and famine, plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases. Thus say I saith the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of MALAWI and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord



No comments:

Post a Comment