Saturday 30 January 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #ABRAHAM #ISAAC AND #JACOB AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE #END OF DAYS AS CONCERNING #THE #GARDEN OF #EDEN AND ITS #LOCATION #REVEALED THOUGH HIDDEN YET #IN #PLAIN #SIGHT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Holy One of Israel unto thee at this time and the Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb whose blood alone cleanseth  from all sin especially original sin. Thus ay unto thee that in a vision what many have sought to locate I have revealed unto My servant that which was and hath remained hidden until now in plain sight even the location of the Garden of Eden that I planted Eastward in Eden now called by mankind the Earth in which I place mankind both the male and the female created in Mine own Image created I them perfect Holy pure righteous innocent and immortal having beginning of days but no end thereof until they fell being deceived by the Adversary in the form of a serpent thus committing the original and first sin and thence cast out of My Garden of Eden. Thus say now that these are the end of days before Judgement day dawns and all of mankind are brought before Me to be Judged the location of My garden I have revealed to My servant so that all of mankind may know and see that indeed he is of Me and sent by Me to be a watchman upon the walls and My messenger to all of mankind. Thus as said the vision I showed unto him was of Eden as it was when mankind was cast there from and in the centre thereof was the tree of life and to bar the way on all side I placed the angel with the flaming sword but once mankind was cast there from I hid it from mankind but yet in as said plain sight and of which to put it in mankind’s words gave clues to its whereabouts one was the promise gave unto Abraham and his descendants forever and another was given to My People through Mosher/Moses even the Land of promise a land flowing with milk and honey of which they possessed by the hand of My servant Joshua and in it were blessed and they possessed it and of which hath in these end of days been by My Hand return unto them. But on saying that why think ye that Land of Promise hath been fought over throughout the ages even because though hidden it was Eden planted as said Eastward in or upon Eden, the Earth.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment