Sunday 3 January 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #CHILE #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE #END OF DAYS PUNISH #CHILE WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah and Eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL whose blood alone cleanseth from all the sin crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of Original sin without which there is no Salivation or Redemption. Thus say I WHO AM THAT I AM  even the Holy One of Israel creator of the whole of creation especially of that which mankind doth call the Universe of which I hold in the palm of My hand for it is that all of creation exists in Me and I in all of creation for it is as so said afore without Me saith the Lord God of Hosts nothing can exist that doth exist and it is from all eternity did I create and bring into forth into existence the heavens even the Heaven of Heavens and at the centre thereof  the Earth the Sun and Moon to govern day and night and the stars fixed in the Heavens and the wonders of creation that of which bears testimony to the glory of My Holy Name and to My Handy Word the creating of all of creation. But say I unto thee that the name given to creation by mankind especially the  scientist of the scientific community is but a limited understanding of the reality of My creation of which the extent is beyond the comprehension of mankind for mankind seeks to discover the boundaries of what they call the Universe the present physical Universe of which is but a part of the whole of My creation which is not only physical but spiritual in its existence and even if they were by Me given the time to discover the length breadth and the height of that which they call the Universe even of all of My creation for them to do so would take an eternity to traverse the whole of creation never mind  seeking to comprehend the vastness thereof even the height length and breadth and that is even if they had the vehicles time and power to do so but as so said soon cometh the time this creation as ordained shall cometh of which it shall by Mine own Hand saith the Holy One of Israel. This say I also that no matter the power and magnification of thy telescopes even if they were the size of a planet they still would be unable to see the boundaries of creation. Thus as so said to put it simply the extent of the Universe even My creation is and shall be to them beyond their comprehension and understanding and their ability to explore and discover before creations ends. But in as far as its life span is concerned because of the Fall of mankind and all of creation becoming subject to death corruption and the entrance in and upon it of time even the beginning of days so must there be an end thereof to it even the end of days when all of the fallen unrepentant breakers of My Holy Laws and commandments shall come before Me saith the Lord God to be Judged and if found guilty and convicted of first and foremost original inherited sin and unless having been forgiven and cleansed by the shed blood of the eternal  Passover Lamb of which without there is and can be no salvation or redemption shall be  punished for all eternity in the bottomless pit wherein burns the fames of everlasting torment.  For it is that not only have I set in the beginning in eternity the boundaries of My creation even the limits of that which ye call the Universe but I have also set from all eternity the span of the Universe even My creations existence of which began with the fall of mankind and ends with the Judgment of mankind at the end of days and thus it is that the last days are indeed are drawing nigh thus unto all of mankind and the Nation of mankind upon the face of the Earth as so said the last days begun  with the return and possession of the land of promise by the Holy People even Israel of whom yet have to fully claim each and every Iota of their inheritance so given unto them by My promise unto Abraham and his descendants for ever thus once again when Jerusalem once again  becomes My Holy City wherein the House to My Holy Name hath been rebuilt and the whole of the Land of promise hath been cleansed of all that pollutes it of the Nations of the Earth so that once more all of Israel shall be Holy Pure and righteous in My sight even all of the false faiths of the idols and their building have either been removed or cast down and destroyed for it is that I shall not tolerate anything within the Land of Promise that is contrary to My Holy Will and purposes as so set down and revealed in all of My Word  Law and the prophets nor shall I tolerate in any wise whatsoever the breaking of any or all of My Holy Laws and commandments and if I find any guilty of so doing upon them shall descend by Mine own Right Hand  the punishment thereof due even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments with the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT. For say I unto all that the Land of Promise is Mine and Mine alone and those to whom I have given it as an Inheritance by promise forever given to Abraham and his descendants even the Holy People Israel and I say to all the Nations each and every one that if any Nation or alliance of Nations do seek to take the Land of Promise from My People I shall take from them  their lands kingdoms Nations tribes and peoples they shall be no more for I shall cast them down unto sheol and the pit forever. But say I unto all of My people if any be found breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall indeed punish them most severely and if they continue in the breaking of them I shall cast them down unto the dust of the ground to rise no more their bodies shall be returned to the dust of the ground and their souls cast into outer darkness even unto sheol and the pit forever to rise no more. Thus it shall be that the punishing the Nations the first thereof shall be My Holy Nation and People and from thence shall descend  the full weight of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT upon all of the Nations of the Earth and only those who obey all of My holy Laws and commandments as so set down in My Word shall escape the full weight of My wrath and anger descending upon them in death and destruction but yet as so said the days of mercy being ended if obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments is forth coming in all the days of wrath and anger thus shall it be that instead of the pouring out upon them the punishment in those days that is their Just due My wrath and anger for all those who obey My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be withheld and peace and prosperity shall remain as longs as they obey My Holy Laws and Commandments but it is and shall be when Judgment day dawns they shall still have to be brought before My Judgment seat and if as so said they shall be as they were Judged found guilty of Breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality and corruption suffer their Just due punishment and shall be at the end of days when this creation hath ended cast into the bottomless pit and the creation of the New Heavens and Earth shall begin. But those who refuse to obey any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments in these days of the punishing of the Nations of the Earth shall have descending upon them the full weight of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger descending upon them in death and destruction by Earthquakes of such magnitude as never afore witnessed upon the face of the Earth of Volcanic activity in many places Lands and nations of tornadoes and hurricanes and storms of such ferocity that the land upon which they shall descend shall be wiped clean of all that exists thereon and of floods and Tsunamis and tidal waves shall striking many coastal towns villages and cities and the burning heat of the Sun shall bear down upon the ground  drying it out and scorching the ground so much so that no crops can grow and drought, famine, plague, pestilence and uncontrollable diseases shall follow thereafter thus shall it be upon all off the Earth only those who obey from the heart all of my Holy Laws and commandments shall escape and survive the coming devastation and destruction until judgment day dawning but warn I this if any Nation that doth begin to obey My Holy Law and Commandments and then when peace and prosperity is theirs they return unto their former ways thinking that the days of the punish of the Nations hath ended shall suddenly find descending upon them unto destruction the full fury of My wrath and anger and they shall by My right hand cease from off of the face of the Earth. But not only shall I punish all of the Nations of the Earth as so said and set down afore but having also found this Nation CHILE guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and  unrepentant of Original sin shall most  severely punish this Nation by Earth quake great storms tornadoes whirlwind and fire hurricanes and tsunamis floods volcanic activity in many places tidal waves followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence but not alone shall I punish this Nation  their government also having by Me found guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of this  their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also being guilty of failing to provide  adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even CHILE  and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment