Sunday 24 January 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE END OF DAYS I SHALL PUNISH THE #SUDAN WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND THE #SUDAN #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL the only true saviour, redeemer and Eternal Passover Lamb through whom all things in all of creation in the beginning were created and without Him nothing was created that was created and as I was in the beginning so was He for He is in Me and I in Him as is Ruach Hakodesh so named by mankind the Holy Spirit is one with and in us for we are all one undivided true Eternal infinite Living God and creator of all of creation so named by mankind the Universe saith the Holy One of Israel for it is Ruach Hakodesh/Holy Spirit who hath is and shall work out all things in all of Creation according to My will and purposes even as is so set down and ordained in eternity before My creation existed  and as is revealed in all of My Word, Law and the prophets. For it is that the Messiah IMMANUEL is as so said the only true eternal Passover Lamb for there is no other Name under Heaven and in the Heaven of Heavens were any of mankind and especially the Holy People even Israel can be saved from My wrath to come upon all of Mankind and all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth when the Judging of all mankind begins on Judgement day when this creation hath ended. Thus it is and shall be all of those gone before and at this time and in the days to come until in Judgment day at the end of days when My Judgment day dawns when all of mankind past present and future shall be brought before Me to be Judged except those who have been forgiven saved and redeemed by His shed blood even He who is the only true eternal Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb even He whose Name means God amongst us or with us and in all of the  Creation who as was prophesied would Name Him IMMANUEL and His Mother by My Command and in fulfilment of prophesy Named Him IMMANUEL as afore said meaning God with us or amongst us. For as so set down and prophesied in all of My Word Law and the prophets that all things shall be by and in Him be fulfilled as I so ordained all things in all of creation to come to pass before the creation of the Earth thus at the at the centre thereof I Ordained the creation of the Earth along with the Sun Moon and the stars of the Heavens and as was ordained so were all things created and set in their place even all of the galaxies and the wonders thereof in all of Creation before mankind fell and time and the beginning of days came into existence. Thus it is as is so set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word, Law and the prophets so shall I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens, punish all the Nations of the Earth especially in these days of wrath and anger the days of grace and mercy having ended even according to and as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law of which shall not in any way cease until each and every Nation upon the face of the Earth hath been as so Judged punished the beginning of which was as so said and set down when the days of grace and mercy by Me given where ended of which hath now been fulfilled and the days of wrath and anger are now coming to pass upon all the Nations of the Earth and as so said shall not cease until each and every Nation and Island upon the face of the Earth hath by Me saith the Lord God of Hosts punished of which began with Mine own House and Mine own People even Israel who have broken covenant with Me even though I as promise in times past returned them to their own Land and Nation even the promised Land and did over the years since protect them from all of their enemies who were greater in number that they who have not yet renewed covenant with Me saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel but not only have they refused to do so but also refused to rebuild the House to My Holy Name so that once More My Holy Name may dwell amongst My People Land an Nation in the place wherein it once dwelt even the Holy of Holies and in My Holy City of Jerusalem. Thus it was if Israel had rebuilt the House to My Name where once it stood and had renewed Covenant with Me the ARK OF MY COVENANT I would have returned to the place it once resided in the Holy Holies but in having refused so to do so great sorrow and sadness fills My heart thus it is that if ISRAEL continues to refuses to RENEW COVENANT with ME and re-build the HOUSE TO MY NAME I shall have no other ALTERNATIVE BUT TO PUNISH HER IN WRATH AND ANGER! But is shall be even though thou O House of Israel hath refused to cleanse all of the LAND OF PROMISE from all that pollutes especially all of the abominations of the Nations of mankind and of the Earth I shall indeed do so unto perfection and shall cast out of Israel all of those of My People that refuse to return unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel for it is that not all of Israel Are true  Israelites but are a gain saying rebellious people covenant breakers having throughout all of their lives broken all of My Holy Law and commandments and especially MY MORAL LAWS, thus it shall be in punishment as I have so punished thee in the past so shall I do at this time but not in the casting of thee out of the Land of Promise nor into captivity or to make of thee refugees amongst the Nations but with whirlwind and fire death and destruction plague and famine Earth Quakes tornadoes floods followed by the heat of the sun baking the very ground beneath thy feet that it bears not unto thee as it hath in the past of its bounty and also of pestilence and disease if thou doth not in deep humility of heart return unto Me and renew covenant as so set down in My Word but and if thou doth return unto Me then I shall return unto thee and shall indeed return unto Israel the glory of thy former years when I and My People O Israel were one  and David and his son Solomon sat upon Israel’s throne. Then I shall once more restore David’s throne and one to sit thereon and shall fulfil all as concerning Israel as is so set down and promised in My Word. But in as far I shall punish all the Nations by Me Judged so shall I at this time punish this Nation THE SUDAN having found this Nation Guilty not only of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law but of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and of the pollution and destruction of the environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation of whom the guilty of so doing in Judgment I shall not hold guiltless but shall punish them most severely even in the casting of them into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment forever. But it is also shall this Nation and its Government shall be punished for having failed to fulfil their God given responsibility in the meeting of the needs of needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken of the homeless and the orphans of their Nation especially in the provision of adequate protection and security for the young the very young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But it is and shall be mainly for the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments thus shall I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens punish this Nation as said at this time with the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger and the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT and also as afore said by Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions by great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis tidal waves and floods followed by drought famine plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases and when Judgment day dawns at the end of days cast into the bottomless pit. But in as far as THE SUDAN is concerned as they have been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and the neglect of the needy of their Nation the pollution and destruction of their environment  they shall be punished. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of THE SUDAN is concerned as so said unto all the Nations of the Nations upon the face of the Earth  so say I to THE SUDAN if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Holy Word, Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper THE SUDAN in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations upon face of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment