Saturday 16 January 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL PUNISH #KENYA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #KENYA IN THESE #END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true eternal Messiah IMMANUEL saviour and redeemer of Mankind and Israel even the eternal Passover Lamb. Thus say I unto thee at this time saith the Lord God of Hosts creator of the Heavens and the Heaven of Havens even of all that is was and ever shall be. I it is saith the Lord God who am without beginning and end of days infinite in all of My Being and the Judge of all of mankind and the Holy people Israel who shall when My Judgement day dawns Judge and punish  all of mankind both the righteous and the unrighteous the living and the dead shall be upon Judgement day brought forth from their graves to stand before Me and be Judged and the living called forth by the sound of the great Shofar to stand before Me to be Judged unto perfection the guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and especially of inherited Original sin punished and cast forever into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of eternal torment and the righteous who have been by Faith in Messiah IMMANUEL saved redeemed and cleansed through His shed blood of all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin without which there can be no salvation or redemption shall be acquitted in Judgement upon Judgement day and shall ascend as did the Messiah into the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heaven Heavens. Thu say I even I who it is that shall indeed at this time punish swiftly in wrath and anger by My terrible swift sharp sword all of those having been at this time in these end of days Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation it is who shall also bless  all of those who by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL having been redeemed by Him obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as are so set down in My word and are written down upon the tablets of stone that reside in the Ark of My Covenant made with My People Israel by the hand of Mosher/Moses and as so said and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets shall bless them with peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity in all that they do upon the Earth and hath as so said as is so set down in My Word prepared for them a place in My Kingdom that they shall posses at the end of their Earthy life for all eternity. Thus as said I have Judged this Nation even KENYA- and found that Nation  guilty of not only Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but of great wickedness corruption and immorality and of the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by the pollution and devastation of the environment for which in Judgment I shall in now not hold the guilty of this Nation Guiltless but indeed shall punish them at this time and in these end of days most severely and shall having found the Government of this Nation guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled of the deaf dumb and blind of the widow and the elderly of the poverty stricken and the destitute and also failed to meeting the needs of those fleeing persecution civil war and starvation but and especially failed to provide  adequate care and protection for the young and the very young against those who would harm abuse or even murder them for all the young and very young of every people, land, tribe and Nation are most precious in My sight and shall indeed cast those found harming or abusing or murdering them no matter who they bare into the very deepest depths of the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames  of everlasting torment. Thus it is that I shall remind thee that from the beginning all of mankind since Adam and  Eve were once and once only given the right and opportunity to chose their path in life upon the Earth of obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL or refusing to obey through Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are so set down and revealed in all My Holy Word Law and the prophets and therefore as being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments suffering the consequences thereof in Judgment upon Judgment day. Thus as Adam and Eve suffered the consequences of their decision to disobey all My Holy Law and Commandment caused not only their fall but also all of their descendents so must all of mankind when given that once in a life time choice to either repent and turn unto Me By Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL; the only way I provided in loving kindness and mercy to return unto Me through the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come after Adam and Eve fell and their descendants, of which when they were given the choice of returning unto Me through the way I provided they chose by Faith in the Messiah to come to return unto Me;  and from thence obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so said I repeat through Faith once and once only in all of the lives of mankind is the free choice given to return unto Me by faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL through whom alone is redemption and salvation or to refuse so to do rejecting salvation redemption and eternal life forever and at the end of Earthy life after being in Judgment Judged and found guilty of so doing cast into the bottomless pit . Thus as is so set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets the consequences of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments is to be cast into the bottomless pit forever and the consequences as so said afore of believing in and being redeemed by faith in the Messiah and obeying  from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and doing My will as it is done in My Heavenly Kingdom upon Earth is to be blessed by Me and have My peace that passeth all understand placed in the hearts of all who have by faith been redeemed by the ONLY TRUE ETERNAL MESSIAH AND PASSOVER LAMB EVEN IMMANUEL  and shall have My protection against all who would do them harm or seek to destroy those who have chosen  to believe in the Messiah IMMANUEL by  Faith and also shall prosper in all that they do upon the face of the Earth throughout their lives and shall having My presence overshadowing them and in thy heart Ruach Hakodesh to guide them in all the paths of righteousness for My own Names sake He whom the Nations call the Holy Spirit He who is indeed the Spirit of all truth and the executioner of My will throughout all of the Earth. But it shall be upon all of the cruel wicked and perverse Nations that not only cruelly treat their own people but also rain down upon the heads of the innocent civilians of their Nation death and destruction so shall I rain down upon their heads and those who support them in turn death and destruction full measure that shall result in the wiping them from off the face of the Earth forever but not only for the crimes committed against their people shall I do this unto them but shall for all of their great wickedness corruption immorality and as said in their failing thereof to meet the needs of the Needy of their Nations in the provision of adequate care for the sick the elderly the very young the outcast and the orphan the homeless the down trodden the destitute the poor also for the pollution and destruction of their environment even as I shall also in wrath and anger and condemn other Nations Judged by Me as guilty as these in the treatment of their people especially of the young very young and vulnerable. Thus as Judged and found guilty of the crimes transgressions set down here in shall the full outpouring of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall descend upon all the Nations thus at this time Judged by Me saith the Holy One of Israel by whirlwind and fire by mighty tornadoes and Hurricanes by Earth Quakes and the eruption of volcanoes wherein they have never afore been seen and great storms and cyclones of flood and famine by drought plague and pestilence of great tidal waves of such height that nothing can stand in their way and of which nothing  shall be left standing in their wake. But as so said afore how are the mighty fallen how are they cast down unto the depths of the Earth because of arrogance and pride, great wickedness and corruption thus the first Mighty Nation that hath by Me ordained to fall and to be cast down unto the dust of the Earth shall indeed fall in that it hath by force of arms sought to force the people of a Nation into submission as an ally of that Nations Government. Thus say I saith the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even KENYA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment