Monday 11 January 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL #PUNISH #NAMIBIA IN THESE #END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #NAMIBIA #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God even Holy One of Israel and the redeemer and saviour of mankind and of the Holy People even the Messiah IMMANUEL unto thee at this time as I have thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement al l the Nations at this time of the Earth so shall I continue as weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments continue as thus Judged punish them according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are set down in all of My Word Law and the prophets all the rest of the Nations of the Earth even according to My Holy Laws and Commandments each and every one, one by one until all the Nations of the Earth have been as Judged punished unto perfection thus then now it is that the due punishment shall indeed descend upon all the Nations as said befall all the Nations having thus been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and have been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also having been found guilty of wickedness corruption immorality the pollution of the environment and especially the pollution of the seas oceans lakes rivers and streams of the Earth and for the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air, for the neglecting of the bound duty given by Me from the beginning of creation to heal the sick meet the needs of the needy cloth the naked provide shelter for the homeless and the outcast not only of this Nation even NAMIBIA but for all the Nations of the Earth even all the poor down trodden of other Nations fleeing persecution, war drought and famine. But more so do I condemn the Nations and all of mankind for wasting the resources of the Earth given by Me in the beginning when I created the Earth for the good and not the destruction or the corruption of mankind on useless projects and research even on that which is and cannot be use to feed the starving cloth the naked and meet the needs of the needy of the Earth especially that which hath no practical value and yields no practical benefit for the good of mankind and is only fit to satisfy the curiosity of those who have nothing better to do with their lives than to speculate on how and when the Earth and all of creation came into existence even that named by mankind the Universe or like ostriches bury their heads in the past ever seeking to avoid their responsibility of using their resources to meet the present needs of humanity, the past is dead and cannot be resurrected the future is not yet born only at this time doth the present and the present needs of humanity exist no matter how many seek to change the past or bring it back to life they will fail for time hath but one not many paths that can in no way be traversed backward or forward they who seek to do so are as dead spiritually as the past is dead and gone forever those and the resources misused on other useless scientific endeavours would have better been used to help to feed the starving and provide better living condition for those living in unsanitary life threatening conditions and without what the west considers as the basic necessities of life. Thus also I condemn the Nations of the Earth for neglecting to provide relief for the people; especially children; of plague and disease ridden war torn countries not the paltry relief now provide which to a certain extent is a panacea to ease the guilt ridden consciences of wealthy over fed Nations that at the slightest signs of famine plague virulent diseases raid in panic the super market shelves like a herd of wild beasts. But as said I shave weigh in the balances of My Just Judgement at this time in these last days  all the Nations of the Earth even no at this time NAMIBIA and having found this Nation wanting and guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments neglecting the needy failing to heal the sick provide shelter for the homeless and a safe refuge for the orphan proper care for the elderly but more so failing to provide protection for all of the children of this Nation from cruelty abuse neglect and from those who would do them harm. But more so shall I condemn this nations for neglecting to deal with the environmental pollution and destruction of the  habitat of the creatures of My creation as this Nation could and should have done even the destruction of forests open grass lands and as said above all the pollution of lakes rivers and streams by industry and the carless disposal of waste products that are a danger to all the creatures of My creation for which in Judgment upon Judgement day I shall not Hold  the Guilty Guiltless their destiny shall be as that of all the wicked and disobedient immoral corrupt and evil of mankind the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment. Thus this Nation having seen the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon the unrighteous wicked immoral Nations that indeed break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments if this Nation remains blind and deaf to the warning of My wrath and anger to descend upon this Nationand turns not from all wickedness immorality corruption and meeting the needs of needy healing the sick caring for the elderly providing shelter for the homeless and obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments by the example of that which hath befallen all the Nations thus judged and Justly punished by Me the outpouring of My wrath and anger full measure shall descend upon this Nation NAMIBIA by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. This though I do say that these days now come upon the Earth are indeed the days of Jacobs  troubles that these days now to come  upon the Earth the days gone before shall pale into insignificance in comparison as to those days that shall now  come upon all the Nation of the Earth for that which is coming and fast approaching and shall descend upon all the Nations of the Earth now that the Nations of the Earth have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement  and have been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and of breaking all of My Moral laws so shall the punishing of all the Nations begin even the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure being poured forth upon them all. Thus it is that the end of days as so set down in My Word have as said afore begun to descend upon all the Nations of the Earth even that day known as the day of Jacobs troubles such a day called by many names by other Nations and faiths of the Earth. A day of death and destruction of plague and famine of a multitude of Earth quakes volcanoes of great storms hurricanes tornadoes striking each and every Nation upon the face of the Earth such a dreadful day never afore seen upon the Earth since Noah’s flood and like unto Noah’s flood not caused by the hand of mankind but by My right hand because of mankind descent into the pit of iniquity immorality and great evil that of a surety is in comparison to the state of Mankind before the flood now it is because mankind hath heeded not the warning given of My wrath and anger to come mankind’s blood shall be upon mankind’s head alone and shall suffer in Judgement upon Judgment day the full out pouring of My wrath and anger full measure and then shall all the guilt cast into the bottomless pit and the land of forgetfulness never more to be remembered when once this old creation hath passed away and the new creation even the new Heavens and Earth have been created. Thus say I saith the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even NAMIBIA and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment