Friday 1 January 2021

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE #END OF DAYS I SHALL PUNISH #ARGENTINA WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #ARGENTINA #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Holy One of Israel Lord God of the Hosts of heaven and the heaven of heavens creator of all that is was and ever shall be who from all eternity did bring into being all of creation named by mankind the Universe and all that in it that doth exist the Sun Moon the stars and the galaxies and all the wonders therein created for a witness to the Glory of My Holy Name even I AM THAT I AM and especial at the centre thereof the Earth upon which I saith the Lord God did created by the Word of My mouth all the creatures that have do and shall live move and have their being upon the face of the Earth thus as I commended so did they all come into existence  and then formed I from the  dust of the ground the bodies of mankind and breathed into them the breath of life even their living souls created in Mine own image thus created I them both male and female created I them and gave unto them dominion over all of the Earth and it was so. But as so said many times and revealed as so set down in My Word by disobedience to the first commandment given unto them they committed the first sin which did cause to bring upon all of creation corruption and the curse of death the grave and the beginning of days for until the moment they did break that first commandment only eternity existed for all of My creation of which now is coming to an end! For as the last days began with the return of Israel to the Promised Land so also doth approach the end of days culminating in the dawning of Judgement day and many will ask how long shall the  days be until the end of days and that is until all that Nations of the Earth having been as Judged and each and every one duly punished for all of their sins transgressions and crimes committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially Original sin of which without the forgiveness and cleansing thereof there is no salvation or redemption thus it is and shall be that the punishment that executed upon all the Nations of the Earth shall be according to the punishment revealed and set down in My Word and according to that as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments even in and upon the days revealed  in My Word so named as the day of Jacobs trouble of which unless shortened no flesh should shall be saved from the flames of My ll consuming wrath and anger to come upon all of mankind when upon Judgement day all shall come before Me to be Judge the righteous and the unrighteous the living and the dead even all of those passed on and resting in their graves and all of those yet to exist before Judgment day dawns all shall be as so said and set down brought before Me even all of the living and the dead not one of mankind shall escape My Just Judgment nor all of the fallen of heaven the adversary and all of those who followed him none no not one of mankind and the fallen of heaven and the heaven of heavens shall escape My Just Judgement. But as so said the Nations of the Earth having been Judged and found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall be at this time punished with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment the full weight of which shall now descend upon all of mankind and the Nations of Mankind now that the days of grace and mercy have ended. What must be set down is that in the days of grace and mercy the punishing of the Nations having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments did not cease in the days of grace and mercy but did continue so that any Nation having been found guilty not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and the pollution and destruction of the environment resulting from the miss use of the Earth resources given by Me from the beginning to be use for the good of all mankind and not to be abused and used for selfish gain or profit at the expense of the needy of mankind shall not escape My Just Judgement and punishment and to be cast in Judgment upon Judgement day by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit forever. Thus say I that indeed the days of wrath and anger in earnest begun even of the punishing of all of the Judged Nations of the Earth the majority having ignored the warning given of the consequences of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandment of great wickedness and of sins transgression and the crimes of commission and omission in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. For as so said the days of grace and mercy were given so that if any Nation sought to turn and repent of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and to be forgiven and by faith be redeemed by the only true Messiah IMMANUEL even He who is the eternal  Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer of all of those of mankind and the Holy People Israel  who are the redeemed of the Lamb having been cleansed faith of all of their sins crimes and transgression especially of Original sin and as said afore without which there is and can be no salvation or redemption.  But as so said many a time once these days have ended and the days of wrath and anger full measure have begun thus the heavens as so said shall be and are to the prayers and petitions of mankind as brass for as mankind hath chosen to blind their eyes and harden their hearts towards Me and My Word and shut up their Ears so shall I be deaf to the prayers and plea's of mankind. But it is at this time having found this Nation even ARGENTINA guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity so shall I at this time punish ARGENTINA even as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as so revealed and set down in My Word by great Whirlwinds and fire by Earth Quakes and great storms tornadoes hurricanes Volcanic activity in many places of floods and the increased heat of the Sun turning the earth as hard as rock scorching the surface of the Earth bringing about drought famine plague pestilence and disease and as in the days of grace and mercy those Nation being the fallen and unrepentant of the Earth have refused to repent and by Faith in the Messiah even the only true eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL to be redeemed and cleansed from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and of original sin by His shed blood and having rejected he salvation and redemption offered in the days of grace and mercy and could have become in My sight pure Holy and righteous and inheritors of My Eternal Kingdom when once they pass from this life and ascended into the Heaven of Heavens as did the Messiah IMMANUEL thus as said having refused and reject so to do then the punishment that shall befall all the unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth their own blood shall be upon their own heads and the just punishment due by Mine own Hand richly deserved. But I shall also as Judged punish the Government of this Nations having  found them guilty of neglecting to provide as is their bound duty and responsibility the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the orphan and the homeless the destitute and poverty stricken the refugee and the immigrant within their gates seeking refuge and especially providing adequate care, security and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse of murder them thus as said to other Nations Governments I shall of a certainty in Judgment not hold them guiltless but shall at this time punish them most severely. But it as so said and revealed that a third of the Earth population shall cease to exist in the very near future not by My wrath and anger and Just Judgement nor by hurricanes floods tsunamis great storm plagues diseases pestilence but by a catastrophic famine caused by mankind’s pollution of the Earth’s environment of which is now beyond control especially plastic pollution caused by the manufacturing of the scientific invention of one use plastics amongst other none biodegradable materials cast into the rivers and oceans of the Earth that hath and is causing the deaths of the countless marine creatures and life of the oceans,  seas rivers streams and lakes of the Earth of which I warned mankind to deal with it before it came to the of no return. Thus as the creatures of the seas oceans lakes rivers and stream perish because pollution so shall the creatures of the Earth that rely upon the creatures of seas oceans river and lakes for their existence shall also perish and thus up the food chain shall it progress until reaches mankind and because mankind relies upon the bounty of Nation for their existence so shall perish as so revealed and set down a third of the Earth’s population. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ARGENTINA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all of the fallen unrepentant and disobedient  Nations upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment