Saturday 4 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #LAOS GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour and the only true Messiah as I have Judged all Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and found them all guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law I am purposed to; as thus began; punish all the remaining Nations of the Earth as Judged and due to be punished eve with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEDMENT for it is as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets mankind has had ample warning of these days now come upon the Earth even these last and the end of days and all that was to come about if mankind continued to break any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws even that I would pour forth upon all the Nations of mankind the full fury of My wrath and anger even the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure if upon Judging the Nations and weighing them in the balances of My Just Judgment I found them guilty not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral laws but and also guilty of great evil wickedness corruption and immorality. But I being merciful instead of straightway upon finding the Nations Guilty of so doing I gave unto all the Nations being Judged by Me a period of grace and mercy wherein all the Nations Judged could escape My wrath and anger and repent and by Faith in the only true Messiah the only true eternal Passover Lambs blood be cleansed of all sins,  transgression and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even of original sin inherited from mankind s first parents thus not only to the Holy People even Israel was this means of escaping My wrath and anger to come in these last and end of days now and when Judgement day dawned but given to all the Nations of the Earth thus it was that I warned all of mankind day and night and throughout the ages if they repented not what would be the consequences of so doing yet mankind rejected that which was offered and so after the days of grace and mercy ended did I say that no longer would I tolerate the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of My Moral Laws and would pour forth upon all the Nations of mankind the full fury of My wrath and anger in punishment thus began the days of wrath and anger wherein I said as Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and found guilty of great wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity and the pollution of the environment of My creation which hath resulted in the deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation that I was and am purposed to punish all the Nations of the Earth one by one and as so said so hath it come to pass and shall continue untill all the Nations of the Earth by Me have been punished full measure by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake and volcanic eruptions in many places by flood, tornadoes, hurricanes, great cataclysmic storms, tidal waves and tsunamis followed by the increased heat of the sun  scorching the surface of the land causing crop failure in that the Earth at My command will refuse to give of is bounty also brought famine plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases. But as so said to many Nations also shall I punish those Governments of the Nations and at this time even the government of this Nation LAOS having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation make no mistake I shall indeed punish these governments that fail to execute of their God given and electoral responsibility to the needy of their Nation even the sick the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the orphan the homeless the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken especially those who are so by no fault of their own also  those seeking refugee fleeing civil war and persecution within the gates of this and other Nations for the failure of these governments I shall in no way hold them guiltless in so doing especially those Governments that fail to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them for as so said all the children of the Earth are precious in My sight and I shall not fail to recompense any found hurting any of this little ones especially all of those who belong unto Me. Thus it is of a certainty that these days of wrath and anger even the pouring out of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall continue until all the Nations of the Earth have been punished full measure for it is that the punish of the Nations found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law of great wickedness evil immorality corruption and iniquity have only just begun and shall not end until all that is so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the Prophets have been fulfilled unto perfection as so said and set down afore hand the heavens shall be as brass to the prayers petitions and supplications of all of the fallen and unrepentant people tribes lands and Nations only those will I hear and take heed of who belong unto Me and are the redeemed of the Lamb and the sheep of My Sheep fold even all the repentant of Israel. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even LAOS and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment