Thursday 30 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING JUDGED #COMOROS AND FOUND THEM IN THESE #DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be who holds the whole of creation in the palm of My Hand who am infinite and perfect in all of My being who commands and it is so says and it comes to pas who in all eternity did plan and lay down the foundations of the whole of creation and like unto a master builder built there on the Universe and all that exists therein all of the creatures of the land seas and oceans and created the higher waters and the lower waters and called forth from the land herbs trees grass and all the vegetation the higher waters named I clouds and the lower water seas oceans streams rivers ponds and lakes and lastly as so said afore many a time created I mankind in My Image in My image created I them holy pure righteous and immortal without end of days until they fell breaking My first commandment given unto them being deceived by the enemy of all of mankind and the Holy People even he who fell as a star from Heaven unto the Earth with all of those who followed after him. Thus having fallen they were cast out of Eden’s garden bringing upon the whole of creation the curse of death corruption and the beginning of days but once cast out I in mercy and loving kindness by promise provided a means of redemption a way back unto Me through the promised Messiah then to come who would save them from My wrath to come and return them unto their first estate even unto life everlasting being pure holy and righteous in My sight and inheritors of My Kingdom of Heaven of which was fulfilled  in the coming of the Messiah even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who did in their place suffer the punishment due for all of their crimes transgressions and sins first of original sin and thereafter all the sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments; not only of those set down in My Word and written upon the tablets of stone given to My Holy People and thence unto the Nations of the Earth who were and are by Me commanded to obey upon pain of death not only physical but spiritual death meaning being cut off from the source of al life whom I AM THAT IAM;  but of all of those crimes transgressions and sins committed in the disobedience to My Holy Will and of all manner of great wickedness evil immorality corruption and iniquity first beginning with Cain and Abel then of Sodom and Gomorrah  and the wicked cities of the plains that I destroyed in an instant by all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and thereafter the Plagues I sent upon Egypt for refusing to let My people go in that I by the hand of Mosher/ Moses did free My People from cruel bondage and in the wilderness gave unto My People My Holy Laws and Commandments written by Mine own hand upon tablets of stone of which to this day many say i GAVE THEN TO Mosher/ Moses he cut them in the face of the rock but say I this not one of the fingers of His Hand touched those tablets until all of My Holy Laws and Commandments were written thereon and I commanded him to give to My Holy People but it is saith the Holy One of Israel and even the Messiah the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL if I so punished those  Nations as I did and did especially wipe from the face of the Earth by the great flood preserving only Noah and his family and twain of the creatures of My creation that I should not execute any less My wrath and anger upon this disobedient unbelieving wicked immoral corrupt and iniquitous generation and civilization who know not Me nor desire to do so who have in their imaginations the idea and belief I am like unto them limited and restricted in My being mistaking My mercy and grace and willingness to forgiven mankind if they turn unto Me seeking forgiveness and upon being forgiven redeemed by the blood of the Messiah IMMANUEL  for weakness and incapable of punishing mankind for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for all of their sins crimes and transgression then all of those of mankind who believe that had better thing again for as I am in every place at once throughout  all of the Universe and that infinitely so from whom nothing is hidden even the most secret places of their hearts of mankind are as ye would say it an open book but as I have been thus far lenient and patient with all the Nations of mankind for as so said I have no joy even in the death of the wicked and would rather all of mankind repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah Immanuel and thus for this reason have I held back the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger but no longer thus now shall it be in these days of the punishing of the Nation one by one shall th full fury of My wrath and anger be poured out upon all the nations of Mankind full measure no longer shall I hold back raining down upon the wicked disobedient law breaking Nations of Mankind but in doing so as is set down at the end of this My Word of warning even so a means of escape is given but as so said the warning is and shall be given of My before the outpouring of My wrath and anger is to befall the Nation to be punished and if that Nation heeds not the warning and does not do as said at the end of this My Word unto thee then their blood shall be upon their own heads if My servant doth not warn any Nation as I command him so to then their blood shall be upon his head and as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets and an answer shall be required of him for not having warned a Nation of My wrath and anger to come upon that  Nation by Me upon Judgment day.  Thus saith the Lord God and even the redeemer and saviour of mankind and the Holy People I shall as Judged punish this Nation even COMOROS having  found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Law and guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of My creation not only directly but indirectly by the pollution and destruction of the environment especially the pollution of seas oceans rivers streams and Lakes which hath and doth result in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation for which I shall not hold this Nation in Judgment guiltless but shall punish most severely now and upon the Judgment day to come and shall punish this Nations Government COMOROS for having been found  guilty of failing to meet the needs of their people for which they have in their election to office promise by oath when elected to office even of the provision  of adequate care for the sick the lame the blind deaf and disabled the homeless and the elderly also of being guilty in failing to provide adequate public protection and security n but not only is this Nation guilty of failing to meet the needs of their people but many other Governments of the Nations  also are and have failed to provide adequate shelter and protection for all the refugees and immigrants fleeing civil war poverty destitution persecution especially at the hands of tyrannical  governments regimes and dictators. For all these sins crimes and transgressions shall I in wrath and anger punish this Nation by pouring out the full fury of the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger with the Iron rod of My Just Judgement now and upon Judgment day which indeed shall soon dawn for as is said in My Word that one shall come that shall rule all the Nations of the Earth with a rod of Iron and shall like a potter with a mare vessel dash in pieces the wicked nations of the Earth before the great and terrible Judgment day wherein all mankind and the Nations thereof shall be Judged. But it is that first the true and only Faith as is so set down in My Word must be spread abroad throughout all of the Earth and then the end shall come. But as so said as I have thus Judge and shall as Judged punish many of the Nations of the earth with the Iron rod of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I Judge this Nation COMOROS as I shall indeed Judge and as Judged punish all the Nations of the Earth. Thus for refusing to repent and turn unto Me  the full fury of My wrath and anger shall descend upon them full measure and they shall fall and go down unto the dust of the Earth to rise no more and even the remembrance of them shall vanish from the surface of the Earth for it is as so set down revealed and promised in My Word so shall it all come to pass and be fulfilled whether Mankind believes  or not. Thus shall I strike the wicked Nations of the Earth so much so that a third of the Nations shall cease from off of the face of the Earth striking them down  these Nations if they repent not by Earth quake whirlwind and fire by great and powerful storms hurricanes and tornadoes by floods drought plagues disease for as said as I have Judged them aBut say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even COMOROS and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.nd found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws and repentance is not forth coming wrath and anger death and destruction shall befall all the Nations of the Earth.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment