Monday 20 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING #JUDGED THE #SEYCHELLES AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER #PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts who hath in all eternity planned and ordained to come to pass the whole creation from the minutest particle of matter unto the vastness of creation even all of that so named by mankind the Universe down unto the minutest detail thereof since the beginning of creation right unto the last days and Judgment day and as I planned and ordained it so hath it come to pass as so shall it all be fulfilled as so planned set down and ordained by Me saith the Lord God in eternity for as it is with mankind in the building of a house so also with the creating of all of creation even all that is was and ever shall be. First the designing planning and drafting and then commanding to exist the whole of creation according to My ordained plan and then the laying thereof of the foundations that the whole of creation was to be built upon even as is so set down in My Word that in the beginning that all of the Universe was without form and void as was the Heavens and the Earth and upon those foundations was built all the whole of creation even the Universe the Galaxies the stars and planets and the wonders thereof to the glory of My Holy Name and in the midst thereof as so said afore I commanded to come into existence the Earth and the Sun and the Moon and as I command so it came into existence and upon the Earth created I mankind from the dust of the ground and breath into them their living souls and commanded them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil of which they disobeyed and in doing so fell bring into existence the passage of time, death and corruption for before mankind fell they and all of the creatures of the Earth were immortal for time exist not only eternity. Thus it was that mankind through the fall began to commit all manner of sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments the first commandment being as so said not to eat of the tree of the knowledge  of good and evil by mankind  the first being after the casting out of Eden’s garden the murder of Abel by his brother Cain.  Thus it was as I cast mankind out of Eden’s garden I in loving Kindness and mercy provide a way back unto Me for all of  mankind and that way was by Faith in the promise of a saviour and redeemer to come of which was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL who would save My people out of every land tribe and Nation even all of those who would come  and did come to believe in Him as their only true saviour, redeemer even the only true eternal Passover Lamb by Faith and would by faith in Him be forgiven of all their sins crimes and transgression and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and be saved forever from My wrath and anger to come even all of those who would through Him be given eternal life and inherit My Kingdom even the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens after;  at the end of time; the Judgement of on Judgment day when all the wicked and disobedient of mankind would be Judged found guilty and punished by the casting of them into the bottomless pit forever along with he who deceived Adam and Eve into breaking the first commandments given by Me by the taking on the form of a serpent. Thus it hath been throughout all of the ages have I warned mankind d of the day of Judgment to come and did also through My servants the prophets all that should come to pass in the end times even the last and end of days culminating in the destruction of the old and the creating of a New creation even a new heavens and Earth were death and the grave exists not nor doth all manner of wickedness corruption  and evil wherein righteous holiness purity truth exist and wherein a child shall play with all the creatures of My creation without fear and shall before reaching maturity be older than the oldest human being that exists and hath existed in all of the old creation. Thus it shall be in all of the new creation and My Holy Mount shall no harm be done but all shall live forever.  But it is as I so warned mankind that Judgment day would come at the end of days so now as I so said that the end of days are not long off thus now these last days and those to come are but the beginning of the end of days thus it is that Judgment day shall dawn when all as concerning these days hath by Me saith the Lord God of Hosts been fulfilled even as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets past and present the punishing of the Nations of the Earth unto perfection by Me Judged one by one and the Last great Battle fought in that place as so set down in My Word even in the vale of Jezreel. Thus as I have from all eternity ordained it as I have ordained all things to come to pass so shall all now come to pass as hath been in eternity ordained by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation saith ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHEI TZVA'OT. Thus as I so said as I have Judged and found this Nation even THE SEYCHELLES guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I in wrath and anger punish them even according to and as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall for this Nation having refused in the days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me and be redeemed by faith and made holy pure righteous in My sight by being been cleansed by the cleansing blood of the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL; For thus it is without the shedding of blood there is can be no remission of sins transgressions and the crimes of not only breaking My Holy laws and Commandments but of also original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents; shall not only punish THE SEYCHELLES for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but and also for the committing of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and also for the pollution and the destruction of the environment; of which mankind could have brought to an end if the majority of mankind had the will to do so but it is and hath been that only a minority of mankind have attempted to do so unto the present day but mankind in the majority having not the will nor the desire so to do. Thus the consequences even the out pouring of My wrath and anger for the committing of these sins crimes and transgressions in as far as My creation is concerned shall be well deserved. For as so said the pollution of the environment is not only caused by the careless disposal of manufactured products but also by the misuse in the extreme of fossil fuels and also the lack of respect for My all of creation and the creature of My creation the consequences pollution and the devastation of the environment being the cruel injuries and death even of a multitude beyond the sight of or understanding of mankind that if I allowed it to continue; of which in no way can I do so; in the end after but less than a few of generations mankind would be in danger of becoming an endangered species even as so set down and revealed in My Word that in the very near future throughout all the Earth that thou could travel for many days without seeing another human being. For as s said the Earth’s environment has because of the misuse of the Earth’s resources even in the extreme fossil fuels and other of the earth’s resources as so provide by Me in the creation of the Earth, the Earth’s environment hath now gone beyond the point of no return thus it is no matter what mankind does the environment unless I intervene will never recover and the creatures of My creation species by species will become extinct at an ever increasing rate along with increased deforestation and loss of  arable land for crop production along with the vegetation thereof. Thus because of the treatment of My creation and the misuse of the resources of the Earth by mankind and having Judged all the Nations of the Earth and upon doing so found the majority guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandment of a certainty mankind having in the days of grace and mercy as so said afore refused to repent and turn unto Me through faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL Him being the only true Eternal Passover Lamb saviour redeemer and Messiah and remaining wicked disobedient corrupt immoral and perverse breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law thus it is that the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall not only befall this Nation in punishment but I shall as so said most severely punish with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment all of mankind and each and every unrepentant Nation Judged and found guilty of breaking all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorally one by one and when completed shortly thereafter shall the Judging of all of mankind at the end of days begin both of the quick and the death even all of those now alive and those already passed on. Thus as so said having Judged this Nation even THE SEYCHELLES having found them unrepentant shall I punished them along with all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth.  But also shall I punish this Nations governments for having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the need of their people even the sick the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the widow orphan and the elderly the destitute and the poverty stricken but and specially failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or even murder them I shall indeed of a certainty punish these governments most severely. By Earth Quake and Volcanic activity by whirlwind and fire by great storms and floods by hurricanes and tornadoes by tidal waves and Tsunamis followed by drought famine plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even THE SEYCHELLES and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment