Tuesday 28 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH I SHALL PUNISH #MACRONESIA IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even I who hold the whole of creation named by mankind the Universe and all that in it that doth exist in the palm of My hand. I saith the Holy One of Israel who commands and it is so, says and it comes to pass whom am infinite perfect in all of My being who hath in the very beginning created in eternity all of Mankind in My Image pure holy righteous and immortal upon the Earth by the breath of My Mouth created I them and all of the creatures of all of creation did I create and as I gave mankind dominion over all the creatures of My creation so made I mankind responsible for their care and protect throughout all of their existence upon the face of the Earth. I who after they fell did by promise provide a way back unto Me by the sending of a saviour and redeemer of which was fulfilled in the coming of He who was and is and ever shall be the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. I it is who hath throughout all of the ages warned all of mankind by all of My servants the prophets of these day even the days of the Judging  and the punishing of the Nations of the Earth in the last days culminating in at the end of days of the Judging of all of mankind  even My final Judgement day wherein all of mankind the quick and the dead shall be brought before Me  be Judged even in these end times what in My Word is revealed and set down as the last and end of days even of that days set down and described as the day of Jacobs trouble for it is that Judgment and the entering in of the end of days shall begin with Mine own People and Nation and shall continue to befall all of the Nations of the Earth thus now are these days of Jacobs trouble so warned to come upon not only My People but upon all the Nations of the Earth such troubles as hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth even these days of the Judging and the punishing of the all of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is that the  Nations once Judged shall if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments shall be condemned to suffer the full outpouring of My wrath and anger in punishment unless they have in the days of grace and mercy repent and turn unto Me even those days  of grace and mercy that I did give unto all the Judged Nations of the Earth of which hath ended with the entering in of the days of wrath and anger which now are come upon the face of the Earth and that alone by faith in the only true redeemer and Passover Lamb and those that have repented upon being forgiven have been redeemed and instead of wrath and anger being poured out upon them by Iron Rod of My Just Judgment forgiveness and redemption along with showers of blessing peace and prosperity and after passing from this existence ascension into the Heaven of Heavens even into the Kingdom Of Heaven for all eternity  before My throne and at My right hand . But and those Nations lands tribes and peoples having refused to repent and to turn unto Me seeking forgiveness of all crimes sins and the transgressions of breaking all of My Laws and Commandments and of original sin and upon being forgive by Me saith the Lord through the shed blood of the Messiah cleansed and redeemed and in Him brought through His resurrection by Faith from spiritual death unto life for being separated from Me is death everlasting and being rejoined unto Me through His death and resurrection is life everlasting for it is as I AM THAT IAM am the creator of all life in all of creation that as called by mankind the Universe in Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts is the source of all life both spiritual and physical and it is without Me nothing can exist that doth exist. But repentance being not forth coming from those Nation thus Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the days of grace and mercy ended then shall descend upon all the unrepentant and wicked of the Earth found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments shall descend the full fury of My wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement of which shall befall all of them without exception. Thus as so warn I the nations of the ending of the of grace and mercy so now say I these days of wrath and anger now come upon all the Nations shall not end unto all that is and hath been ordained to come to pass even as is et down in My Holy Word as concerning the Judging and the punishing if the Nations hath been fulfilled unto perfection and then the end shall come.Thus as I have punished  all the Nations of the Earth thus far as Judged due to be punished  so shall it be with this Nation even MACRONESIA for they shall not only be punished for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandment but for committing of all manner of great wickedness Immorality corruption and great evil and also for neglecting to meet the needs of the Needy of this Nation MACRONESIA even of the sick the disabled the widow the orphan and the elderly and of the homeless the destitute the poverty stricken and starving and those seeking refuge; having fled war and persecution; within this Nations  gates but more so for failing to provide adequate care and protection for the very young and the vulnerable from the those who would harm murder or abuse them and also for failing to deal with the pollution and devastation of the environment especially in as far as the oceans and seas are concerned that hath resulted if the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation especial by the government of this Nation of whom I have search out unto perfection and shall not only punish in them wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF Y JUST JUDGEMENT by great  Earth Quakes, Hurricanes, tornadoes great devastating storms, devastating floods, Tsunamis and tidal waves higher than any manmade structure wiping from the surface of the Land they strike of all manmade structures, followed by the heat of the Sun bearing down on the land so much so that the earth shall become as hard as iron causing famine and drought along with plague pestilence and diseases also shall I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven bring out into the light for all to see all of the crimes transgressions and sins of the Governments of these and all the Nations of the Earth and  then shall I cast them down into sheol and the bottomless pit wherein exist the Lake of the fires of eternal torment. Thus as so said I have no Joy in the death of the wicked and rather would I that they had repent by faith in the Eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and I could have healed and saved them but they would not repent and by Faith in the Messiah turn unto Me and  now it is that I saith the Lord God of all that is was and ever shall be shall have no alternative but to cast them out and down to that place created for all the wicked disobedient unbelieving breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of mankind even the bottomless pit the Nations call hell for all eternity along with the adversary and  his followers. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even MACRONESIA and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord god unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment