Friday 24 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER JUDGED #NEW #CALADONIA AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation unto thee I who from all eternity called into being the Earth the Sun Moon and the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the whole Universe before time existed and formed the Earth by the word of My Mouth even by Roach Hakodesh who before the creation thereof when the Earth was without form and void moved upon the surface of the waters and as set down in My Word He it is who fulfils all of My will and purposes in all of creation even as it is so done in the Heaven of Heavens by all the Hosts of Heaven, I who it is who formed from the dust of the ground all the creatures of My creation of land sea and air who set in motion the Earth round the Sun and the Moon around the Earth I saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel who it is that formed the body of the chief of My creation from the dust of the ground and did breath in them the breath of life even their souls created in My image and did command them as I did  command the creatures of My creation to go for and multiply and cover the surface of the Earth and though they fell in Loving Kindness and mercy through the promise of a Messiah and saviour to come provided a way back unto Me if they believed in Him by faith even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the seed of the woman that was to and did bruise the serpents head. I it is who set apart in and through Abraham a People unto Myself a Holy People of whom I through Mosher/Moses delivered from sore bondage in Egypt and though they rebelled in the wilderness made I my Covenant with them and through and unto them delivered My Holy Laws and Commandments of which I commanded them to obey upon pain of death but not only did I so deliver My Holy Laws and Commandments to obey perfectly unto them alone but also through them to all of mankind throughout all generations all of mankind even of every land people and Nation that hath doth and shall exist upon the face of Earth and as I saith the Lord God of the Host sent as I promised so did I send a deliverer, redeemer, saviour and eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL to save all of those of My who would did and shall come to by Faith believe in and accept Him as their saviour and Messiah Faith in Him cleansing them from all of their sins crimes and transgression but not only those of My People who would did and shall come to believe in Him but all of those throughout the Earth who would become through Him the children of the Living God out of every land tribe and Nation upon the face of the Earth for the promised Messiah was first sent to save all the lost sheep of the House of Israel and then unto all of those who were scattered throughout the Earth who were through Him to become also the sheep of My sheep of My pastures even to become also children of the Living God who I AM saith Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot of which that number hath almost been completed even all of those as set down and ordained to be redeemed of the Nations of the Earth at this time for once it is that that number is completed and the Judging of the Nations hath been completed at the end of days and as the days grace and mercy have ended and the Judging  and punishing of the Nations in the days of wrath and anger ended so shall as said afore come about the end of this creation and the New creation begun. Thus it is at this time that the days of Loving Kindness mercy have ended wherein the Nations of the Earth could rep0ent and turn unto Me thus escaping My wrath and anger to come that is and shall be poured out upon all the Nations of the Earth in these last days that have been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality the pollution and the destruction of the environment of which hath resulted in the deaths and the cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation and of which is also the cause of the many illnesses and diseases suffered by a great number of mankind that hath resulted in a shortening of their life span for it is the misuse of the resources provided by Me for the benefit of mankind that hath and is the cause of such deaths and the destruction of the environment of which is now proven by the events occurring throughout the Earth which hath cause a massive reduction in the miss use of the Earth resources thus it is and shall be that those found responsible for the pollution and destruction of the Earth’s environment and the deaths of the creatures of My creation and the illness and diseases suffered by many of mankind shall be in held accountable for so doing in Judgment at the end of days and in these days of wrath and anger and shall not held guiltless but shall be cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit forever wherein in is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. Thus as I have afore Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments especially of breaking all of My Most Holy Moral Laws the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged so also have I found this Nation NEW CALADONIA guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but not only guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also of great wickedness immorality and corruption and this Nations Government guilty of failing in the God given electoral responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even all of the sick the lame the blind deaf and dumb the disabled the elderly the widow the orphan and the homeless and those seeking refugee within their gates fleeing persecution starvation and civil war of the even also of destitute and the poverty stricken of their but more being found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse kidnap of even murder them for all of these sins crime and transgression. Thus it is as so said in Judgment they shall not be held by Me guiltless but shall be most severely punished especially after the rejecting the offer of salvation and redemption given in the days of Loving Kindness(grace) and Mercy which would have resulted in them escaping the full outpouring of My wrath and anger at this time and in Judgment and would have instead have been blessed by Me at this time upon the Earth and at the end of life would have inherited My Heavenly Kingdom but instead now it is and shall be that they shall along with the rest of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth suffer the full out pouring of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT even by whirlwind and fire tornadoes hurricanes great storms volcanoes and Earthquakes tsunamis and tidal waves destructive floods followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases for at this time many Nations shall be cast down unto the dust of the Earth even the Mightiest of Nations which turn not and repent not of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness and immorality and corruption. Thus as so said and so shall it be that the punishing of the Nations one by one having begun in these days of wrath and anger begun shall not cease until every unrepentant Nation upon the face of the Earth hath as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the Prophets hath been fulfilled and then shall come about the end of days and as so said the destruction of the old creation and the creation of the New. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even NEW CALADONIA and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment