Saturday 11 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER #SOUTH KOREA GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL of mankind and especially of all of the Holy People who by Faith have been washed clean by His shed blood of original sin first and of all sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and have through Him by Faith renewed Covenant with Me to obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law according to My Will as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word the Law and all of the Prophets past and present, thus doing My Will upon the Earth as it is done in the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus it is as I by the Word of My Mouth brought into being all of creation for I commanded and it was so, said and it came to pass, even that which mankind calls the Universe and all that in it exists the Heavens wherein are fixed the stars in their place within the Galaxies of the Universe and the Heaven of Heavens wherein dwells all the Hosts of Heaven even in My Kingdom of Heaven before My throne; so created I the Sun the Moon and the Earth at the centre of My creation or as mankind calls it the Universe and upon the surface thereof created I all of the creatures of Land Sea and Air but more so created I saith the Lord God; to the glory of My Holy Name; Mankind their bodies from the dust of the ground and in My Image created I their souls/person/personality and breathed them into their bodies and they became living beings created in My Image Immortal with only beginning not end of days until they being deceived by the Adversary fell and were cast out of Eden’s Garden and the curse of death fell upon them and through them upon all of creation and the beginning  of days now soon to come to an end for did I not say; as is set down in My Word; that in the instance that thou doth break My first Command given thou shalt surely die and as they disobeyed so they died spiritually and would eventually at the end of their physical life die physically; for said I not that it is appointed for all of mankind once to die and then Judgment; and thus also the did curse of death and corruption descend upon all of creation because of the Fall. But a means of escaping My wrath and anger in Judgment and a way back unto Me by promise was given unto mankind even the coming of a saviour and Messiah. Thus as so said many a time gave I not only mankind dominion over the creatures of My creation but in to their hands place I the whole of the creatures of My creation making mankind responsible for their care and protection and a warning that if they failed in their responsibility to the creatures of My creation that I would rain down upon their heads death and destruction and in Judgement would not hold them guiltless but punish them most severely by the casting of them into sheol and the bottomless pit as so shall I do to all found guilty of failing in their responsibility towards the innocent creatures of My creation. Thus as so warned now in these days of wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement as so set down in My Word have and shall I punish all the Judged Nations of the Earth one by one even as I have done so shall I do at this time even punish as Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments SOUTH KOREA shall I punish as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments for the breaking of any and all of them as is so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word, Law and the prophets. Thus it shall be as so said and set down that Judgement shall begin with My own people even ISRAEL and thence all the Nations of the Earth one by one and it shall be the Last Nation upon the Earth by Me saith THE LORD God of the Hosts of the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens to be Judged and punish upon the Earth shall be the first to come before Me upon Judgment day after Israel to be by Me Judged and punished by the  cast of them into the bottomless pit if having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all manner of evil and wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and guilty of the deaths through the pollution of the environment of the creatures of My creation and the last Nation to be by Me on Judgment day to be Judged and punished by the casting into the bottomless pit having been found guilty in the days of wrath and anger of breaking all of My holy Laws And Commandments and My Moral Law and all manner of great wickedness shall be the first to have been in the days of wrath and anger Judged and punished upon the face of the Earth for as so said having being found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity. Thus it is that the first shall be last and the Last first on Judgment day at the end of days to be Judged and upon being found guilty of all sins crimes and transgressions and original sin punished by being cast into the bottomless pit forever. Thus as it is with the Nations so it shall be with all of mankind the first to pass from the face of the Earth shall be the last to be Judged upon Judgement day and the last to pass from the face of the Earth shall be the first to come before Me to be Judged upon Judgement day. But said I when the days of the punishing of the Nation Judged and found guilty of breaking All of My Holy Laws and Commandments commenced that the heavens would  become as brass to the prayers and pleas and supplications of mankind and as so said so have they become to all of mankind except to all of those who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for it shall be and hath been that all who have been redeemed by faith in the only true Messiah shall by Me be overshadow and protected from all harm and alarm and shall and have all their prayers pleas and supplications by Me heard and answered. Thus as so said so hath it been that as one by one have I and shall I by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT punish all the Nations of the Earth Judged by Me in these days of wrath and anger death and destruction of all the unrepentant and wicked of the Earth but yet to come is the last great battle the beginning of which shall commence with sounding of the great Shofar blown to call all of the armies of the Earth to battle upon the plains of Megiddo a battle  which shall result in the defeat of all the armies of the Nations of the Earth and great shall be the defeat as shall be the mourning thereof for the fallen thus I shall say upon that day how are the mighty of the Earth fallen even all of the fallen of all of the mighty Nations of the Earth to be no more upon the surface of the Earth. After which the end of days and Judgment day shall dawn. Thus as I have as Judged punished the Nations of the Earth even all of those yet due to be punished so shall I punish the remainder of the Nations to be as Judged punished having been found Guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments in wrath and anger death and destruction. But I shall not alone punish this Nation even SOUTH KOREA for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and also for as afore said for the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath caused the creatures of My creation to suffer  death and injury of which I shall in Judgment not hold this Nations Government guiltless and also as I have Judged and found  the government of this Nation guilty of failing to meet their responsibility in  meeting of the needs of the needy of this Nation so shall I in wrath and anger punish this Nation Government for the neglecting to meet the needs of the sick the terminally ill the blind deaf and dumb the widow and the orphan the disabled and the destitute and the poverty stricken and also meeting the needs of those seeking refugee within the gates of this Nation but more so shall I punish this Nation for neglecting to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus shall it be for all the these sins crime and transgressions I shall punish this Nation with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quakes and volcanic eruptions by great storms hurricanes tornadoes tsunamis tidal waves and great floods followed by the increased burning heat of the sun causing drought and famine plague pestilence and disease and finally by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT.  But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even SOUTH KOREA and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment