Wednesday 8 April 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL I SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH #INDONESIA HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven the Heaven of Heavens and all of creation so named by mankind the Universe and all that in it is. Thus it is that I  created of the Sun Moon and the Stars fixed them in the heavens and also  the planets that orbit them even and especially at the centre thereof the Earth upon which I created the creatures of My creation and Mankind whose soul created I in Mine own image both male and female created I them and forming  their bodies from out of the dust of the ground and into them breathed I their living souls and thus then they being the chief of My creation gave I dominion over all of the creatures of My creation even over all of My creation until they fell and the curse of death the grave and the beginning of days descended upon them and the whole of creation of which I as said afore is now coming to an end as have already the days of grace and mercy come to an end and the days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the beginning of Jacobs trouble hath begun the signs of which are now being seen upon all of the face of the Earth. Thus it shall be of a certainty as I have so warned and revealed that all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged By Me shall now suffer the in punishment for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law the full outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them the first signs of which are being seen and felt by all of the Nations of the Earth but it is that indeed the full fury of My wrath and anger soon to descend upon all the Nations of the Earth shall first as afore said strike full measure the Nations of the Middle East. Thus it shall be as so set down afore and revealed in My Word Judgment begins at the end of days with My Land Nation and People even the House of Israel even all of those who have and do break any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and have broken covenant with Me and have not as so commanded cleansed all of the Land of promise of all that pollutes it and have not turned from off of following after the ways of the Nations of the Earth thus shall it be that I shall cleanse the Land of Promise before the beginning of the end of days and before the end of the these last days now upon all the Nations of the Earth of all that pollutes ISRAEL even of all of the disobedient covenant breakers who have and do break each and every day all of My Holy Laws and commandments no longer will I as afore so said and warned tolerate in all of the land of ISRAEL the Land of the promise I gave unto Abraham and descendants forever those who have broken all of My Holy Laws and commandments even all of those who indeed have broken covenant with Me but it is that I shall in no way cast them out of the Land of Promise but they  shall suffer in punishment thereof within the Land of Promise the full outpouring of My Wrath and anger and shall be cast down unto the dust of the ground to be no more as shall it be for all that are found guilty of breaking covenant with Me even breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and keeping not of all of the Holy days I so commanded ISRAEL in Covenant  to keep as are so set written down upon the Scrolls of My Holy Law and Commandments  even of My Shabbat and all of the festivals and holy days as so commanded by Me to be observed and for all of Israel to keep even as so delivered by the hand of Mosher/Moses in the wilderness even all of those Commandments and Laws that are set down in stone and do reside in the ARK OF MY COVENANT  MADE WITH MY PEOPLE AT THE FOOT OF MY HOLY MOUNTAIN  of which shall return WHEN THE HOUSE TO MY HOLY NAME IS REBUILT UPON THE PLACE IT ONCE RESIDED  and wherein shall also once again shall reside MY HOLY NAME  and the rest there of delivered by Me and written upon the scrolls of the Law and the prophets of which are a testimony of Israel's faithfulness in the past in the keeping of them but also of Israel being My People even My Holy People even all of those who are faithful and true keeping with all of their hearts souls and minds My covenant in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments unto this day for as so said afore not all of Israel are true Israelites but are so in name only whose hearts have been and are far from Me and these are they in the these coming days not long off that shall be weighted in My balances of My Just Judgement and shall upon being found wanting shall be not cast out of the Promised Land but into bottomless pit and Sheol where in is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. Thus it is that I remind Israel that as I promised unto Abraham and all of his descendants for ever to give as a possession the Land of Promise as a possession by promise My promises once given are forever and never rescinded or broken they are as it were written and set down in stone  and as it is thus written so is it forever; but within the land of promise shall indeed by My own right hand be cast as afore said down unto the dust of the ground to be no More nor to be remember upon the face of the Earth all of those who have broken covenant with Me and are disobedient to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and keep not the days and festivals I so commanded all of Israel to keep shall indeed not be held guiltless but cast down in Judgement  at the end of days unto the dust of the ground and unto sheol and into the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment . Thus shall it be that once I saith Lord God of Host hath punished Israel so shall begin as so said the punishment of all the Nations with and by the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger first all the Nations of the Middle East and their allies whether they be from the western or eastern Nations of the Earth some of which now are suffering the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them  of which is but nought as to that which is come upon all the Nations of the Earth for it is as so said and set down now shall begin in earnest the days of Jacobs trouble. Thus it is at this time having found this Nation INDONESIA  guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity so shall I punish them even as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as is revealed and set down in My Word even by great Whirlwinds and fire by Earth Quakes and great storms tornadoes hurricanes Volcanic activity in many places of floods and the increased heat of the Sun turning the earth rock hard and scorching the surface thereof of the Earth bringing drought famine plague pestilence and disease thus I shall also punish the Government of this Nation even  INDONESIA having been found guilty of neglecting to provide as is their bound duty and responsibility the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the orphan and the homeless the destitute and poverty stricken the refugee and the immigrant within their gates seeking refuge and especially providing adequate care, security and protection of the young the very young and the vulnerable I shall in Judgment not hold them guiltless but shall at this time punish them most severely. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even INDONESIA and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment