Friday 7 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THESE NATIONS #NEPAL #BHUTAN AND #BANGLADESH #I SHALL #JUDGE AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING ANY AND ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of all of creation even all of the Universe and all that in it that doth exist that is held in the palm of His hand even the redeemer of mankind and all of the Holy People Israel  creator of all of the creatures that do live and move and have their being upon the face of the Earth upon the land in the seas and oceans and those that traverse the skies from one land to another and from one oceans shores to the shore of another even all the birds of the air. Thus say I at this time as I have Judged the other Nations of the Earth so shall I Judge these Nations but before that I shall again point out that before the end which is not far off cometh even that day that heralds in Judgment day that the true and only Faith has to be spread abroad throughout all of the Earth even that Faith which is written down in My Holy Word that reveals unto all who the only true redeemer and saviour of mankind and the Holy People is even the only true Eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanseth from all sins transgressions and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness corruption and immorality and especially original sin; that did cause the fall of mankind in Adam and Eve; even the only true eternal Passover Lamb Saviour and redeemer the Messiah IMMANUEL without whom no flesh can or shall be saved from My wrath to come upon the Earth and all the Nations of the Earth that believe not and have not been redeemed by faith in Him being made clean righteous and Holy in My sight having upon their hearts by faith His shed blood so that in Judgement the angel of death will Passover them and they shall ascend in to Heaven even the Heaven of Heavens My Kingdom forever and ever and those that have not His blood on the doors and lintels of their heart shall be taken by the angel of death and cast headlong into the bottomless pit wherein is weeping and wailing and the gnashing teeth wherein the light of life shines not and wherein the fires of everlasting torment burn. Thus as so said there is but only one true eternal redeemer and Messiah and there is none other for I say unto thee saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven all other Messiahs are false Messiahs as shall be revealed in the days to come before the end and Judgment day for it is I have set down in My Word the Name whereby it was prophesied He would be called and was called and that Name is IMMANUEL for there is no other Name under the Sun whereby any of mankind can be saved and can come before Me saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. He alone is the door of the sheep fold of My Flock saith the Holy One of Israel. But to the matter in hand and as said as I have thus judged all the other Nations of the Earth so shall I Judge these even according to My Holy Laws and commandments and if they be found wanting in that I find them having broken all of my Holy Laws and Commandments in wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake and great storms by drought and famine by plague and disease shall I in wrath and anger by the striking of the Iron rod of My Just Judgement I shall cast them down into the dust of the ground from whence they were created. But not alone for the breaking of my Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law shall I condemn these Nations but for great wickedness immorality corruption idolatry  but for the failure of governments of these Nations to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even poverty stricken the destitute the sick the lame the disabled the stranger within their gates shelter for the Homeless refuge for the immigrant and for the refugee succour and shelter for the down trodden and the persecuted who turn to them for help and protection but and especially for the elderly the young and the innocent of their Nation in the protection of them from all who would harm or abuse them and for all of these crimes sins and transgression if found guilty shall I condemn them and cast them down unto sheol and the grave forever along with the Adversary and his followers whether spiritual or physical. But as I have said to the other Nations a time of grace and mercy shall be given wherein these Nations can if so convicted of sin righteousness and My Judgment to come repent of all of their sins crimes and transgressions seek from Me forgiveness of all of their sins transgressions and crimes and upon having revealed unto them the only path of salvation and redemption by Roach Hakodesh they can by Faith by accepting the true Messiah as their saviour and redeemer even IMMANUEL be forgiven cleansed redeemed and can from then on from the Heart obey all of my Holy Laws and commandments and at last ascend into the Heaven of Heavens and My Kingdom forever. But say I this if repentance is not forth coming My wrath and anger shall surely be forth coming upon them and upon all the wicked and unrepentant Nations of mankind throughout all of the Earth.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment