Thursday 27 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND #FOUND #SRI LANKA AND #TAIWAN GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAWS IN #WRATH AND #ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour of all of mankind and the Holy People who by faith believe in and have been redeemed and made righteous and Holy In My sight through His shed blood alone for as said without the shedding of blood there can be no complete remission of sin and therefore no redemption for His blood alone cleanses by Faith all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral laws and thus those who by faith have been cleansed and made righteous in My sight through His shed blood by Faith are thus forgiven of all sins transgressions and the crimes committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in all of their lives and are redeemed and thus therefore are the rightful heirs of My Kingdom and therefore become children of the infinite all seeing all know infinite living God who I am saith the Holy One of Israel. Thus it shall be that shortly complete the Judging of all the nations of the Earth and once completed and the time of grace and mercy given to all the Nations of the Earth end them as afore said the punishing of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth shall begin as hath been so decreed and ordained by Me and of which the unrepentant Nations being Judged found guilty of breaking all of my Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and duly warned of the consequence of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the punishment that shall befall them which is their due and will be execute upon them if they remain unrepentant having also been given a time of grace and mercy wherein they could turn and repent if they will for as so said I have no Joy in the death and destruction of the wicked and would rather they repent turn unto Me by faith in the only true Messiah and become the children of the Living God whom I am. Thus as so said the Nations thus Judged who remain unrepentant shall have executed upon them the punishment that is their Just Due by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment one by one shall is so come to pass upon them all as so afore revealed and declared and as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments the due punishment that has to be executed upon all who break any and all of them as is so set down for all to see as it is so set down and revealed in My Word. Thus for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall indeed punish these Nations by My all consuming wrath and anger with the Iron rod of My Just Judgment but as so said I having given a period of grace and mercy wherein they can if they will repent and can be redeemed by faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and instead of the full fury of My wrath and anger being poured out upon the showers of blessing peace and prosperity and the protection of the Living God overshadowing and surrounding them around about protecting them for any and all of their enemies and any others that would do them harm and at last ascending at the end of their lives on Earth into My Heavenly Kingdom to dwell before MY throne forever. But as so said to others and therefore unto these Nations if repentance is not forth coming for all of their sins transgressions in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Holy Moral Laws and the committing of great wickedness immorality corruption the failure of the governments of these Nations to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation especially the sick the lame the disabled the very young and the elderly the orphan and the homeless through no fault of their own and  also failing meet the needs of those who seek refuge within their gate even refugees and immigrant fleeing poverty destitution and because of civil war starvation also the pollution and devastation of the environment of their Nations; of which it is their governments responsibility to bring an end to;  that has and will result in the death of the creatures of My creation, then the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger by the Iron rod of My Just Judgment shall be poured forth upon these Nations as punishment for all of their sins transgressions and the crimes especially for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws by Earth quake and tidal waves of such height that it shall wipe coastal towns and villages from the face of the Earth but at first with a minimal loss of life for again I say I have no joy even in the death of the wicked but and if then no repentance is forth coming as I have so punished the Nations of the Earth in the past even Mine own People and Nation for their sins and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and not keeping covenant so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger be out poured upon them and upon all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth one by one which have thus far been Judged when the time of My grace and mercy given by Me hath come to an end.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment