Wednesday 19 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #GUILTY #THE SOLOMON ISLANDS AND #TIMOR-LESTE OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAW I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even the whole of the Universe and all that in it is even all of mankind and the creatures that exist upon the surface of the Earth that live move and have their being in Me and without Me  all that doth exist could not exist I it is who hath brought into existence all things with the breath of My Mouth I commanded and it existed I said and it came to pass even as I ordained it to be so from all eternity. Thus as I have judged the Nations of the Earth so also have I Judged these two Nations The Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste and found them guilty of breaking all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral law but not only guilty of breaking these but of committing all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption especially the governments of these Nations and all of which are guilty of the destruction and pollution of the environment which hath along with the other Nations of the Earth caused the deaths and cruel injuries of hundreds of thousands of the creatures of My creation of which upon Judgment day I shall if found guilty of committing these sins crimes and transgressions the Nations that are unrepentant of so doing I shall not hold any Nation guiltless and as My Laws and Commandments demand so shall all who are unrepentant and have been not been redeemed by faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL the full fury of My wrath and anger shall be poured out upon them all and they shall be cast headlong into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of eternal torment that exists therein and that forever. But not only shall I punish these Nations for the breaking of my Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral laws but for great wickedness immorality and corruption but for the Neglect of the needy not only of their own Nation but of those Nations populations suffering from starvation through no fault of their own even those Nations civilian populations suffering from terrorist attacks and civil war from poverty and destitution at the hands of tyrannical and cruel Governments and regimes of which indeed hath provoked Me to rain down upon the heads of such governments and regimes death and destruction by whirlwinds and by fire by Earth quakes and mighty tidal waves and great storms that shall wash clean the surface of the Earth of all wicked tyrannical and evil governments which oppress their people and rob them of that which is rightfully theirs condemning them to a life of  poverty and destitution whilst they live in comfort and security want for nothing and even to the extent of denying them their God given basic deserved human rights and freedoms for upon the Earth in Mine eyes all of mankind are equal and shall equally be Judged when coming before Me upon Judgment day for when all pass from this life all they have posses shall be left behind even their bodies shall be returned to the dust of the Earth from whence they were creted and as they know themselves so shall they be known by all for in eternity all come into the light of My Just Judgement even into the light of divine truth which search out unto perfection all upon whom it shines and on Judgement day shall shine upon all of mankind who are by Me to be Judged. But say I at this time as so said before that one of My chief commandments is THOU SHALT NOT KILL AND I SAY SAITH THE LORD GOD WHOM SO EVER DOTH SO SHALL BE CAST INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT. Thus it is as mankind in many of the Nations of the Earth have abolished the death penalty  I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation hath not and shall never do so for all of My Holy Laws and Commandments stand as is revealed in My Word as do the punishments for the breaking of them and from this time forth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the punishment for the breaking thereof shall be executed upon all who do break any or all of them in all of the Earth and in as far as murder is concerned for any who take another human beings life shall forfeit their own for its I who give life at birth to all of mankind born of a woman upon the Earth and at the end of their time upon Earth take it for I give unto mankind three scores and ten of life upon the earth and do if by reason of strength and uprightness of heart four score or more but now it is that mankind hath abandoned in as far as murder is concerned the execution of the punishment as is set down Word for the breaking of this chief one of My Holy Laws and commandments thus it shall be upon all of the Earth on finding any guilty of breaking this of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments Judge them sentence them and execute that sentence upon them forthwith by the means I so chose to do so but not by the hand of any of mankind but by Mine own hand saith Lord God of Hosts Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens shall they be punished for in the breaking of any of the Ten Commandments delivered unto Israel and mankind by the hand of Mosher/Moses there is but one punishment and if mankind in their courts of Law will not punish those found guilty of breaking them as they deserve to be punished  as so set down and demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and as said I shall and that sentence is Death.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment