Monday 24 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #NEW ZEALAND AND #TASMANIA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL #PUNISH THEM BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST #JUDGEMENT ALSO CONCERNING #BREXIT AND #THE #MIDDLE #EAST #CRISIS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Thus saith the Lord God saviour and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I again unto thee that no matter the machinations of all the political parties in parliament and the result of the Leadership contest resulting in a new Leader of the present governmental Party and a new Prime Minister entering into office; though temporary until the next general election; in seek to alter the course and destination of Brexit is concerned it will not alter in any way the destination I have ordained for it to reach and in as far as the situation in the Persian Gulf is concerned both sides should make every effort to sit at the peace table to resolve now what is turning into a major crisis which if both sides refuse and military conflict ensues then the blood bath of the civilain population of many of the Nations in and around the Persian Gulf that will follow will not be confined alone to a conflict betwixt the two Nations involved but a conflict of many Nations of which old grudges and hatreds will resurface adding fuel to the raging fire that indeed shall in the end consume the whole of the Middle East a conflict no one wants but unless the fuse that has already reach the powder keg that at present is the Middle East  is extinguished it will explode and cause such catastrophic devastation from which the Middle East will never be able to recover from. But even so as said I have Judged and search out these two nations unto perfection and found them both guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and especially My Moral Law but not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandment but also guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality the pollution and the destruction of the Environment which hath a it has in the other Nations thus judged caused the death of many of the creatures of My creation of which they and any Nation found guilty of the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation either directly or indirectly through the pollution of the environment I shall not hold any guiltless and shall upon Judgement day rain down upon them the full fury of My wrath and anger which of a surety will result in their being cast headlong into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of eternal torment reserved for the wicked and disobedient of the Earth that resides therein as I will also punish these Nation having found them guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of which was and is within their power to do so especially in the provision of adequate health care for the sick the disabled the elderly the terminally ill the homeless and the poverty stricken for the care and protection of those who seeking refuge in these Nation fleeing persecution and civil war and the action of tyrannical dictators whose human rights ethics are none existent. Thus it is if these nations repent not of all of their sins transgressions in the breaking of my Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and the failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah I shall indeed rain down upon their heads death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by earth quakes tsunamis hurricanes tornadoes and such great storms that have never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth and also drought plague pestilence floods and famine and as I promise to bless the penitent and repentant sinners transgressors and those guilty of the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so also promise I to pour out the full force of My Wrath and Anger with the Iron rod of My Just Judgement on those guilty of breaking any and all  of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral law and guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality and failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation especially the very young. But as said I shall as I have done with the other Nations thus Judge give a time of grace and mercy wherein any if they will can turn and repent of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking especially My Holy Laws and commandments for of a surety if repentance is not forth coming wrath and anger by the iron rod of My Just Judgement shall as it shall once the time of grace and mercy hath ended and then it shall be one by one all the Nations thus Judged and have had a foretaste of the punishment yet to descend shall  have poured out upon them all one by one the full fury of My wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment descend upon them.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment