Monday 17 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND #FOUND #PAPUA NEW GUINEA AND #THE PHILIPPINIES GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MORAL #LAW SO SHALL I #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and redeemer of mankind and of the children of Israel both those in Israel the Promised Land given unto Abraham and to his descendants as their inheritance now and forever and those of the dispersion who have yet to return of which they will for it is that I shall draw them with Loving Kindness not only to return to the Promised Land but unto Me so that I and My people will once again become one in spirit and truth even through Faith in the Promised Messiah the only true eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL. Thus now it is that the warning afore sent forth as concerning the Middle East being a powder keg ready to explode and the fuse having then been lit thus now hath that lit fuse almost reach the keg and unless and unless a path of peace can be found in that region of a surety that keg will explode devouring the whole of the Middle East in a cataclysmic explosion. Thus as I have said unless that fuse can be extinguished the fall of many Nations in and around that region will fall and great shall be the fall thereof and the vision given by Me to My servant is the bursting of a bright light almost as bright as the sun at its zenith with such a firey heat that it consumes all in its path. But thus as so said having found these two Nations Papua New Guinea and The Pilippinies guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments so am I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven even the Holy One of Israel redeemer and Messiah purposed to cause to descend upon them the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgements even as I have so Judged and punished and am about to punish the other Nations of the Earth that have already suffered the outpouring of My wrath and anger for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law so shall I punish these two but not alone for the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for the neglecting of the needy of these Nations by their government of which I having search them out unto perfection finding them guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality and of keeping themselves in the lap of luxury whilst the poor down trodden of their Nation suffer from starvation and destitution many of which have little or no food to put in their bellies and some having not even a roof over their head never mind a bed to sleep of which even some of the wealthiest of the Nations of the Earth are in the same position and situation to the shame of the wealthiest of western Nations. Thus it is the Governments of these Nations and those the inhabitants of these Nations who neglect to provide for the sick the lame the disabled the young elderly the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan upon the heads of these and those also who are guilty of polluting and destroying the environment and do cruel treat and slaughter the creatures of My creation shall the fullness of My wrath and anger descend by Earthquake and the eruption of Volcanoes in diverse places as hath never afore been seen in the Lands and nations wherein they shall erupt  by tsunamis floods great storms hurricanes tornadoes and also drought and famine plague and disease and pestilence. But it shall be as with the other Nations Shall I provide for these also a short time of grace and mercy wherein they or any of the people of these Nation can repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah and if they do whomsoever that so doth repent then showers of blessing prosperity and peace that passeth all understand shall instead of wrath and anger descend upon those who do so.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment