Thursday 6 June 2019

#AS I SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HATH #JUDGED AND FOUND #INDIA #PAKISTAN AND #AFGANISTAN GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALY #MY #MORAL #LAWS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Thus saith the Lord God and even the redeemer and saviour of mankind and the Holy People as I have thus Judged these Nations even India Pakistan and Afghanistan and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Laws also guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of My creation not only directly but indirectly by the pollution and destruction of the environment especially the pollution of seas oceans rivers streams and Lakes and the governments of these Nations being  guilty of failing to meet the needs of their people for which they have in their election to office promise by oath to meet as is set down in their manifestos even the providing of adequate care for the sick the lame the blind deaf and disabled homes for the homeless and the elderly also of being guilty in failing to provide adequate public protection and security because of unnecessary cut backs and austerity measures put in place counting the health of the economy of more value than the lives, health and security of the people of their Nation but not only are these Nations guilty of failing to meet the needs of their people but many others also and in the provision of adequate shelter and protection for all the refugees and immigrants fleeing civil war poverty destitution persecution especially at the hands of tyrannical  governments regimes and dictators. For all these sins crimes and transgressions shall I in wrath and anger punish these Nations by pouring out the full fury of the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger with the Iron rod of My Just Judgement now and upon Judgment day which indeed is soon to dawn for as is said in My Word that one shall come that shall rule all the Nations of the Earth with a rod of Iron and shall; like unto the potter after removing from the kiln finds the vessel he hath created is flawed;  dash in pieces the wicked nations of the Earth before the great and terrible Judgment day wherein all mankind and the Nations thereof shall be Judged. But say I this unto thee they who turn and repent through the Messiah IMMANUEL and are by faith in Him cleansed through His shed blood making them Righteous and Holy in My sight they shall instead of being destroyed by My wrath and anger descending upon them shall be by faith in Him be saved from My wrath to come that shall indeed descend upon all of the wicked Nations of the Earth before the coming and entering in of My Judgment day and they who do repent by Faith in Him and are cleansed by His redeeming blood shall be by Me blessed and shall prosper in all that they do and shall upon coming before Me on Judgement day be acquitted of all sins transgression and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments along with also those sins and transgression they have committed in their lives even against others of mankind and shall after the angel of death passeth over them upon seeing the blood of the Messiah upon their hearts shall at last enter into the Heaven of Heavens even My Heavenly Kingdom. But it is that first the true Faith must be spread abroad throughout all of the Earth and then the end shall come. But as so said as I have thus Judge many of the Nations of the earth and have and shall punish them with the Iron rod of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I Judge these Nations India Pakistan and Afghanistan of a certainty whether they believe of not in the coming of that day upon which indeed I shall Judge all the Nations of the Earth and of all of mankind. Thus it is that as I have given as so said I have given the other Nations of the Earth a period of grace ad mercy so shall I give unto these Nations wherein also they can if they will repent and turn unto Me but and if not then the full fury of My wrath and anger shall descend upon them full measure and they shall fall and go down unto the dust of the Earth to rise no more and even the remembrance of them shall vanish from the surface of the Earth for it is as so set down revealed and promised in My Word so shall it all come to pass and be fulfilled whether Mankind believes or not. Thus shall I strike the wicked Nations of the Earth so much so that third of the Nations shall cease from off of the surface of the Earth and shall strike these Nations if they repent not by Earth quake whirlwind and fire by great and powerful storms hurricanes and tornadoes by floods drought plagues disease for as said as I have Judged them and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws if repentance is not forth coming wrath and anger death and destruction shall

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment