Saturday 15 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #MALASIA #SINGAPOUR AND #INDONESA HAVING BEEN FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAW IN #WRATH AND #ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT THEY SHALL BE #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel even the Lord God redeemer saviour and creator of the Universe held in the palm of His hand and all that in it exists especially of mankind and the creatures thereof that live and moves and have their being in Him upon the face of the Earth. Thus as so said in My Word flesh and blood cannot inherit even My Heavenly Kingdom saith the Lord God which in effect means that when any one passes at the end of their life from this Earth only their soul for as is so set down in My Word at the beginning of creation I created mankind out of the dust of the ground formed I their bodies and breathed into them the breath of life their souls as I so do unto this day and shall do so unto the end of the Earth when all come before Me in Judgment to be Judged and have to answer for all of their lives upon the Earth mankind therefore is not Just as the creatures of My creation I created mankind in Mine own image from the dust of the ground an immortal living soul of which all of mankind are unto this day and forever, all of mankind are spiritual immortal living souls and when passing from this Earth cast of their bodies of which returns to the dust of the ground. Thus I created mankind’s body for the purpose of procreation and when a new body in created in the womb at birth I breath into every new born baby the breath of life all are born My sons and daughters though fallen and cut off from Me at birth and as such they all become living souls spiritual immortal living beings that shall never pass from existence thus the necessity of creating the bottomless pit for all those wicked disobedient souls of mankind who break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for as their bodies pass from existence their souls cannot for as all are created in Mine own image though fallen corrupt and wicked I cannot cause them to cease to exist for as a father cannot kill a wicked evil corrupt child no matter what they have done neither can I cause any soul I have created cease to exist completely only can I banish them to the bottomless pit unless they repent and turn unto Me through the Messiah IMMANUEL and as physical death is the end of physical life so the casting into the bottomless is a cutting of from the source of all spiritual life of which I am saith the Lord God and as said that flesh and blood cannot inherit My Kingdom neither can flesh and blood be cast into the bottomless pit those who are of Me through the Messiah IMMANUEL and do inherit My Kingdom are as so said given a new spiritual body like unto the Messiahs or the Heavenly Angels but those cast into the bottomless pit are given no body but are souls destined to exist in the bottomless pit for ever with the adversary and his followers who fell from their first estate. Thus it is that there is nothing of the Earth that can pass from this life into the next no not one iota at the end of life on Earth in the passing thereof all must and shall be left behind. But those cast into the bottomless pit can see My Heavenly Kingdom and all that transpires upon the Earth but as said there being a great gulf fixed cannot passed over from the bottomless pit to the Earth for once cast therein there is no return and no reprieve forever. Thus it is that as so said having Judged these Nations and found them Guilty of Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I am purposed to punish them by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for great wickedness immorality corruption the pollution and destruction of the environment even the pollution of the seas and oceans that hath and is causing the deaths of a multitude of the creatures the fish and the Marine Mammals therein and also by the cruel slaughter thereof of many Nations including these Nations thus Judged thus it is I shall punish these Nations and their Governments for failing to meet the needs of the poor down trodden needy of these Nations failing to provide adequate care for the sick and the lame and the disabled the elderly the outcast the orphan the poverty stricken shelter for the homeless and protection for the innocent and the young of their Nations from all who would harm or abuse them in any way whatsoever for all of these sins crimes and transgression and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger unto perfection and I shall also punish these Nations by whirlwind and fire by tornado and Earthquake by drought and famine  by plague and pestilence. But as with other Nations thus Judged so shall I give these a chance to turn and repent of all of their crimes transgressions and sins by giving them a time of grace and mercy wherein they if they will turn unto Me  through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL through whom alone can any of mankind and the Holy People be saved from My wrath to come upon all of the wicked and disobedient and those guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down in My Word Law and commandments so shall it be done.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment