Friday 18 January 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THE #NATIONS WERE #WARNED OF THE #CONSIQUENCES OF THEIR DESTRUCTION OF THE #ENVIROMENT AND #WICKED SLAUGHTERING OF THE #CREATURES OF THE EARTH WHICH THEY #IGNORED LEAVING #ME ONE COURSE OF #ACTION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of ll of creation and of the hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens that I warned mankind of the consequences of their destruction of the environment of the Earth and the wicked immoral slaughtering of the creatures of land seas and air also of the committing of great wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments it seems to no avail but the description of mankind using the seas and oceans and the space around the Earth as mankind sewer and rubbish dump does not real describe mankind’s true treatment of My creation and mankind’s environment as said afore many times My giving of the responsibility for THE CARE AND PROTECTION OF THE ENVIROMENT AND THE CREATURES OF LAND SEAS AND AIR into the hands of the chief of My creation even all of mankind from the day they were cast out of Eden until Judgment day of which they all soon shall be held to account for the lack thereof of meeting their responsibility for the care and protection of the creatures of the Earth and its environment even though they as said fell from grace in the Garden of Eden it did not absolve them of their God given responsibility as thou wouldst put it, to care for and protect all of the creatures of the Earth Oceans Seas and the Air also the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments all of their lives upon the Earth thus as mankind hath ignored the warnings sent forth and hath stopped up their ears to My warnings blinded their eyes to My written Word I am left with but one course of action to take and it is one of which I wished as thou wouldst put most dearly not to have to take as I have said in My Word I even have no joy in the death of the wicked and disobedient of the Earth especially of those of the Holy People even Israel that have committed the same crimes as the rest of the Nations and of which knowing My Most Holy Laws and Commandments have no excuse whatsoever in the breaking of and disobedience to any and all of them. But as is also said in My Word punishment must follow those who break all of my Holy Laws and Commandments and destroy My the creatures and environment of My creation even all of the Earth and as it is written down in My Word and the punishment also declared therein then so must punishment be applied to all of the Nations of mankind who commit these wicked crimes sins and transgressions according to My said Word. Thus say I shall be merciful and shall withhold the execution of the punishment due to the Nations and mankind but only for a very short while but make no mistake whatsoever if mankind continues on the path and course it is now on wrath and anger death and destruction shall befall all the wicked corrupt immoral disobedient and destructive Nations of the Earth full measure by Earthquake and fire by storms floods and tsunamis by plague disease pestilence and drought and as said the period of Mercy shall be very short and hath been given for My Peoples sake even all of those who belong unto Me throughout all of the Nations and of the Holy People mercy that is not deserved by the wicked immoral corrupt Law Breaking Nations of the Earth that have little or no thought for the poor needy sick elderly homeless of mankind and for the environment and creatures of the Earth only for themselves their own comfort prosperity wealth greed and power of which is as said by one of My chief servants vanity of vanities all is vanity saith the Lord of which I now again say for the life of a human being is like unto the morning mist it arises and is there but for a moment and vanishes with advancement of the day as hath the day of mankind well spent and Judgment day not far off and the creation of the New Heavens and New Earth after the old Earth and Heavens  passing soon to take place so shall all memory of the wicked of the Earth be as the morning mist.  Thus mankind is born unto a woman lives out their lives and passes from the Earth and is remember but for a very short and thereafter is brought before Me to be Judged at Judgment day to be held to account for their lives on the Earth even according to My Holy Word are they so Judged and punished if found to be unrighteous in My sight having not been cleansed of all sins and transgressions and crimes by the blood of the Eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah for there is salvation in no other He is the way the truth and the Life even He whose name is IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment