Saturday 19 January 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #LET ALL THE #NATIONS #AWAKEN AND COME YE TO THE #VALLEY OF #DECISION WHEREIN AFTER A SHORT #PERIOD OF MECY IF #UNREPENTANT I SHALL #SIT IN #JUDGMENT TO #PUNISH ALL THE #NATIONS #ACCORDING TO MY #WORD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

          Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel to all the Nations of the Earth as so said that there is but one course of action for Me to take and that shall come about after a period a short period a very short period wherein I shall hold back from destroying the wicked unrighteous immoral corrupt and selfish self cantered Nations of the Earth and that because of My Mercy and loving kindness towards all of the Holy People and all of mankind even the wicked that have committed great wickedness in the pollution and destruction of the environment and the wicked unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of the Earth of land and marine mammals and other creatures of Land sea ocean and air for it is that I would rather the wicked turn if possible from their great wickedness repent and turn unto Me through Faith though not in word only but from the centre of their being from the very depths of their heart by Faith true Faith in the only true redeemer and saviour of the whole of mankind even the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone can cleanse from all sins and transgressions and the crimes of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by Faith making all who do believe through faith in Him Holy and righteous in My sight not only being able therefore of obeying My Laws and Commandments but also willing to obey them as they are so obeyed in My Heavenly Kingdom why the period though short as it shall be of the withholding of My wrath and anger to be poured out upon all the wicked Nations of the Earth even because I would rather reward and welcome all into My Heavenly Kingdom than if they turn not having to rain down upon their heads death and destruction plague disease and pestilence drought and famine Earth quake and the fiery destructive eruptions of volcanoes and the taking of peace from the surface of the Earth causing Nations to fight Nations Kingdoms to fight Kingdoms and the falling down to the dust of the Earth great and mighty Nations and Unions of Nations for their great wickedness Immorality Corruption and disobedience of and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But and if their is no repentance make no mistake whatsoever Just Judgment and punishment must begin in wrath and anger death and destruction and shall begin by gathering all the Nations together in one place wherein I shall sit in Judgment over them all to destroy and cast down the wicked the unrighteous corrupt and immoral Nations and to raise up the Nations and people of the Earth that are righteous in My sight through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah beginning with the destroyers of My creation the wicked immoral slaughters of the creatures of the Earth and the civilians of mankind that are unable to defend themselves and are preyed upon by the wicked and unmerciful Nations of the Earth but not only shall the Nations in the valley of decision be Judged and Punished even all of the Nation now in existence upon the face of the Earth this is the first Judgment the Judging of the Nations of mankind now in existence. The second and final Judgement is that which shall come to pass even the final day of Judgment when all of mankind past present and future shall come before Me to be Judged and punished for all the sins trangresions and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of mankind from the beginning of creation shall be called forth from the grave and all of  the Earth to come before My Judgment seat to be Judged after the end of the old Earth and Heavens are rolled up as one would a scroll to be cast into the fire and then shall I create the New Heavens and the New Earth perfectly pure and righteous, Holy and eternal in every sense of the Word. Wherein death wickedness evil immorality corruption exists not wherein all obey My Holy Laws and Commandments unto perfection wherein there is no disharmony and division no death hatred no wars diseases plagues pestilences no Earth Quakes or floods for all shall live in peace in prosperity happiness even the peace I shall give to all peace beyond all understanding and love My everlasting eternal infinite love shall cover the Earth as the waters cover the sea. Then shall I command all of mankind to go forth and multiply and fill the whole of Universe with offspring but what shall be the question be, how shall mankind fulfil My command I reply what is impossible with mankind is possible with Me especially in the new heavens and the Earth. Look unto My Word when I transported one of My people from one place to another in an instant also the taking into My Kingdom Elijah.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment