Sunday 13 January 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #POUR OUT THE #FULL FURY OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER ON ALL THE #UNRIGHTEOUS AND #WICKED NATIONS OF THE #EARTH FOR THEIR #CRUEL #SLAUGHTER OF THE #CREATURES OF THE #EARTH AND #DESTRUCTION OF THE #ENVIRONMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of heaven even He who is the creator and redeemer of all of those who belong unto Him through faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto all the wicked unrighteous immoral corrupt disobedient Nations of all of the Earth that indeed as thou has done unto My Creatures and the environment of the Earth in the destruction of the environment and the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of the Earth of which all do belong unto and have been and are created and brought into the World by Me even as all of mankind have by Me been given the gift of life at birth. Yet because of original sin the sin of the first parents cut off from Me and are unless redeemed by the blood of the Passover Lamb the Messiah destined to come before Me on Judgement day and condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit forever. For it is as I have ordained it so to be that every human being is given the chance once in their lives to turn unto Me and be redeemed by the blood of the Passover Lamb even the Messiah Emmanuel each and every one is by Me given once and once only the free choice and it is the only free choice that is once given only to accept or reject the offer I give unto them of redemption to be brought from death spiritual unto life eternal or from being cut off from Me who am the source of all Life and banished from ever entering My Heavenly Kingdom, that once the choice is made it is forever and is a choice between doing My Will upon the Earth as set down in My Word and is done in My Heavenly Kingdom and that through faith in the Messiah Him being the only true eternal Passover Lamb being redeemed and cleansed from all sin transgression by His blood poured forth upon the altar of grace and becoming perfect and holy in My sight or choosing thine own will going thine own way throughout thy life and breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and on Judgment day when brought before Me being cast out and into the bottomless pit forever and the lake of fire that exist therein. Thus it is a afore said for the destruction of the environment and unnecessary and cruel slaughter of the creatures of the Earth by the wicked of mankind and the wicked Nations of mankind thus shall I pour forth death and destruction upon all of the wicked unrighteous disobedient immoral corrupt Nations that are guilt of such destruction and cruel slaughter of the creatures of the Earth of which all do belong unto Me as doth the Earth and the Moon the sun the stars the galaxies and the whole of the universe. Thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven that I have no joy in the death of the wicked and immoral and corrupt peoples and Nations of the Earth rather would I have them turn from their wickedness but as seen in the past and at present by the blindness of their eyes the deafness of the ears towards Me and My Word and the hardness of the hearts of the wicked and immoral and corrupt people and Nations of the Earth there is for Me sadly no other choice but to rain down upon the heads of the people and Nations of mankind in wrath and anger death and destruction for it is that no longer can I tolerate upon the face of the Earth the destruction of the environment and the cruel slaughter of My creatures thus therefore as I have Judge all the Nations and have found them wanting unless they turn from their great wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments as I have so said and so Judged so shall it all come to pass upon the face of the Earth the outpouring of My wrath and anger full force upon all the wicked and unrighteous Nations of the Earth for all of their crimes against the creatures of the Earth and the destruction of the environment and their neglect of the weak the elderly the sick the disable the homeless and the stranger within their gates and especial for all the crimes committed against the children of the Earth shall My wrath and anger not be with held in anyway whatsoever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment