Monday 7 January 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THE #FIERY #FURNACE OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER SHALL DESCEND ON ALL WHO #BREAK ANY OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #ESPECIALLY THE #COVENANT I MADE WITH #ISRAEL A #COVENANT OF #PROMISE AND PROMISE #FULFILLED.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel even the only true Living everlasting infinite God unto thee well hath it been that I reminded all of the Nations of My commandments especially that there is no other god but Me even as the commandment states THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER god BEFORE ME THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEE ANY GRAVEN IMAGE OF ANY LIKENESS WHATSOEVER OF ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT IS IN THE HEAVENS ABOVE OR IN THE EARTH BENEATH OR THAT IS IN THE WATERS ON OR UNDER THE EARTH THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN UNTO THEM NOR SERVE THEM FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JELOUS GOD VISITING THE INIQUITIES OF THE FATHERS UPON THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATION OF THEM THAT HATE ME THUS IT IS THAT AS I AM THAT I AM THE ONLY TRUE LIVING GOD THERE IS NONE OTHER THESE COMMANDMENTS WERE DELIVERED INDEED TO ISRAEL BUT NOT ONLY TO ISRAEL ALONE BUT FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF THE WHOLE OF MANKIND EACH AND EVERY GENERATION PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE UNTILL JUDGMENT DAY. They saith I to the Nations not only have My commandments in every generation by the majority of mankind been broken but the warning sent forth of the consequences of disobedience of and the breaking thereof that all that do so shall I be cast into the fiery furnace of My infinite wrath and anger thus it is that all false faiths and their followers shall be cast down to the very dust of the ground along with all of those who make and do worshiper graven images of anything or anyone in the heaven of heavens the Earth beneath the waters upon the Earth or the adversary and his followers even as so said in the first of My commandments as afore so said no longer will I tolerate upon the face of the earth false faiths and religions or any form of Idolatry whatsoever all that follow after and do teach false faiths and the worship of idols and images no matter if they be of the heavens or of the Earth or under the Earth they and their followers are an abomination before Me and shall be condemned to the bottomless pit and the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment when they all come before Me to Judged only those who are upright in heart and righteous in My sight and obey through Faith in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb sacrificed upon the altar of grace for their sakes and salvation even the only true Messiah shall in Judgment be as it were passed over and accounted righteous in My sight and allowed to enter My Heavenly Kingdom and none other shall for all who seek to do so shall be as he in My word that was at the wedding feast without a wedding garment and was bound hand and foot and cast out into outer darkness. Thus as saith afore these are the last days before Judgment day of which hath been prophesied in My Word and the signs thus revealed at this time bear witness to this fact that all of mankind are in these day shall have to face the wrath and anger of the Living God whom I AM THT I AM that saith this unto thee and warned of by My servants past and present that these days are the last days that mankind shall have to turn from off of all their sins transgressions and the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments before Judgment day as shall Israel of renewing covenant with Me after breaking it for many years even since the fall of the House to My Holy Name and their restoration to the Land of promise from which because of their covenant breaking and their rejection of the only true Eternal Passover Lamb were cast out to wander amongst the Nations of the Earth thus now having restored them to the Land of promise it was with the hope of their repentance turning away from their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the renewing of the Covenant made by Moser in the Wilderness before My Holy Mount and their receiving of the only true Passover Lamb even their saviour and Messiah for without as said there is no remission of forgiveness for sins and transgressions except through the shedding of the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb without spot or blemish and with sin perfect in My sight having conquered death can any of My People be saved from My wrath to come and to enter My Heavenly Kingdom even through He who was the promised one for the promised people of the promised Land the Covenant was and is a covenant of promise and promise fulfilled saith the Holy One of Israel.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment