Sunday 6 January 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #CREATOR OF THE #HEAVENS AND THE #EARTH AND ALL UPON IT THAT DO DWELL EVEN THE #CREATURES OF #LAND #SEA AND #AIR AND ALL OF #MANKIND THUS HATH A #NATIONS #INIQUITIES #PROVOKED THE FULL #FURY OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and creator of the Earth and all that upon it doth exist of the creatures of the land and seas and oceans and of the air even all of mankind into whose hands I place their care and protection. Thus for the iniquities of a Nation hath My infinite wrath and anger been provoked for this Nation warned of the consequences of the unnecessary slaughter of land and marine mammals hath indeed totally ignored the warnings  sent forth not only to this Nation but to all the Nations of the Earth of the consequences of the unnecessary cruel slaughter of land and marine mammals especially in as far as this Nation is concerned marine mammals thus for this Nation no further warning will be sent forth only the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon it thus far have I been lenient in punishing this Nation for its past sins transgressions and crimes against its own and other Nations peoples and the creatures of the seas and oceans  but no longer and as with their Nation so shall it be with all of the other Nations thus warned of the punishment to come upon them if guilty of the unnecessary cruel slaughter of land and Marine mammals so much so shall I punish this one that none other Nation may be under any illusion with whom they all have to do even I who hold the whole of the Universe in the palm of My hand who speaks and it is so and command and it immediately comes to pass in whom all of the creatures of the Earth and mankind do live and move and have their being and without Me would never have existed thus far have I tolerated the iniquities wickedness immorality corruption the lack of caring for the needy of mankind the selfishness and pleasure seeking Nations that ignore the state of the poor and needy war torn Nations of the Earth and who waste their resources and their wealth on that which is not bread and does not benefit any and all of mankind in any way whatsoever. Thus it is with this Nation now shall punishment begin for all of its sins and transgressions corruption and great wickedness and especially for the breaking of all and any of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall not hold back My wrath and anger from this one nor shall I have mercy upon it even if the heavens resounded from noise of their pleas for mercy for as they have had no mercy upon My creatures and My creations neither shall I have mercy on a people that hath no respect for the lives of all of My creatures that exist upon the face of the Earth and in the seas and oceans of the Earth. But not alone do I punish this Nation for its present crimes but all the crimes it hath committed over the last few centuries both against its own people and the people of other Nations for it is that once that Nations population passes from the face of the Earth their destination it set down in stone even the bottomless pit and sheol forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment