Saturday 5 January 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD IN #MY WORD I #REVEALED WHAT SHALL IN THE #LAST #DAYS COME TO PASS ON ALL OF THE #EARTH AS THESE NOW ARE THE #LAST #DAYS ALL THAT IS #REVEALED IN #MY #WORD SHALL OF A #CERTAINTY NOW COME TO #PASS UPON THE #EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus it is that the Nations of the Earth and the Americas have not heed the warning I sent out as concerning the last days in the past and at the present saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the heavens and the Earth and all that in it is hath been and shall be untill eternities doors be opened and mankind comes before Me to be Judged the righteous to be rewarded and the unrighteous wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient of mankind to be condemned to everlasting torment in the bottomless pit thus it is as so warned so shall all that I have warned the Nations of concerning that which is to befall the Nations of the Earth in these last days  so shall all be fulfilled even as I have so set it down in My Word and in the warnings given I shall of a certainty punish as said most severely all the Nations of the Earth one by one beginning with the mightiest and the richest to the poorest and the weakest of the Earth and as mankind and the Nations have ignored all of My warning unto them past and present so shall I when I shall strike all the Nations with the full fury of My wrath and anger ignore their pleas for mercy the heavens shall become as hard as their hearts towards Me when I thus warned mankind of that which was to come they believed not then but when My wrath and anger doth strike then they shall believe but then for all of those who heeded not My warnings to turn from their evil wicked and immoral corrupt ways and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandment it will be too late for in My wrath and anger shall I strike the Nations so much so that as is revealed in My Word concerning mankind’s existence upon face of the Earth that when I have so struck the Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger that the population of the Earth will be reduced so much so that mankind shall become as rare as an endangered species of the creatures of the Earth. In fact a human being will be able to travel without seeing another human being for many days such will the devastation of the wicked corrupt immoral unrighteous disobedient Nations of mankind indeed all the unrighteous Nations as said afore shall of a certainty be punished so much so that the remnant of the them shall be but small in number once My wrath and anger hath abated but it shall come to pass that many of mankind will seek from Me mercy and forgiveness but as afore said the heavens shall be as brass for as mankind stopped up their ears and closed their eyes and hardened their hearts so shall I harden My heart against them to destroy them from off the face of the Earth. Many, many times I have as said warned mankind and the Nations of these days to come upon the Earth when mankind would have to answer for all of their sins transgressions and crimes committed in all of their lives and yet it I saith the Lord God said mankind until the very day My wrath and anger descended upon them they would not believe no matter how many servants I sent unto them to warn them of that which was to come but now it is that these days as set down and prophesied through My servants and in My Word are now upon mankind yet still their hearts are hardened as so said in My Word they would be as hard as the nether millstone or as hard as granite and as said I in My Word concerning the Judging of the Nations the stone rejected by the builders has become the head of the corner and who doth fall upon this stone shall be broken but whomsoever the stone falls upon shall be crushed to powder meaning as also said in My word a broken and contrite heart I will never despise but a wicked hard selfish merciless heart I shall descend upon them to crush to powder and cast them down unto the depths of sheol.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment