Wednesday 30 January 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #FOR #GREAT #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY #CORRUPTION AND THE #BREAKING OF ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL POUR OUT #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER UPON #ALGERIA AS I SHALL DO SO ON ALL THE #NORTH #AFRICAN NATIONS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the redeemer and saviour of all of the Holy People and those of mankind that do belong unto Me through faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. As I said I would do so shall I do at this time even Judge and punish all of the North African Nations one by one and having Judged and set forth the punishment due to befall two Nations of North Africa even Egypt and Libya so now even at this time I shall  pour out the full fury of My wrath and anger upon Algeria for all of the great wickedness immorality  and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the worshiping of idols and the following after false faiths and the treatment of the people of that Nation by a wicked and corrupt Government that also allows Terrorist groups to flourish in that Nations putting not only its people in danger but also the strangers within their gates of whom the Government has a responsibility to protect. But I condemn that Nation not only for present sins transgressions and crimes but those atrocities also committed in past civil Wars in which many civilians especial children perished whose blood now cries out from the ground for vengeance and in as far as the children are concerned who perished I say this on their behalf Vengeance is especially Mine the saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and all creation I shall repay that Nation for all of its crimes against its people past and present. Thus it is that I shall punish this Nation its government even as I punish Rome when the Roman Empire fell and even as Pompeii fell when Vesuvius Erupted I shall cleans the whole of that Nation of all iniquity great wickedness evil corruption immorality and the Breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments by whirlwind and fire plague and pestilence not only because of the deaths past of innocent civilians but of the destruction of the environment and the wicked slaughter of the creatures of that land and Nation even of land and marine mammals so shall I do. But more so shall I cause the Nation and Land of Algeria to become as I am going to do with Libya make it an empty and desolate Land fit only for the scorpions and snakes of the desert a barren and empty Land whose only inhabitants shall be the Nomads of the desert. Thus as afore said I shall punish not only the Nations of North Africa one by one but also each and every Nation in the whole of the African Continent at this time according to My Will and purpose as so set down in My Word to come to pass before Judgment day. Thus say I be assured Judgment day is even at the door ready to enter in.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment