Tuesday 22 May 2018

#THERE IS ONLY #ONE #WAY WHEREBY #MANKIND CAN BE #SAVED FROM #THE #WRATH OF #GOD TO COME AND THAT IS #HIS #WAY AS IS SET #DOWN AND #REVEALED IN #HIS #WORD WHICH IS #BY #FAITH IN THE #ONLY #TRUE #MESSIAH.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee that there is only one way mankind can escape the full fury of My indignation and wrath and anger which is to come upon the whole of mankind and that way is My Way as is set down in My Word by Him though whom all things were created and came into being through Him and without Him Nothing came into existence that hath is and shall exist except through Him even the only true Eternal Messiah and Saviour Immanuel who was willing to become the Only True Passover Lamb for those over whom the angel of death in Judgement Passes over because of His blood seen upon the doors and lintels of their hearts whom from thence says the Lord God passes into My Kingdom forever and ever. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel that obedience to My Holy Law and Commandments is not acceptable unto Me except through Faith and Faith is not acceptable unto Me except in obedience to My Holy Law and Commandments Fath without obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments is null and void in My site and all who practice such by Me are condemned and likewise all who profess to be of Me through Faith in the true Messiah and do not obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and commandments their faith by Me is considered void and therefore condemned by Me and shall when coming before Me in Judgment shall be cast out into outer darkness even into the bottomless pit ye call hell for ever. The Faith in the only true Messiah and obedience to all of MY Holy Laws and Commandments are inextricably linked and cannot be separated one from the other. ALL OBEDIENCE TO MY WORD  LAW AND COMMANDMENTS MUST BE BY FAITH BY MY WILL AS REVEALED IN MY WORD MY WAY FOR THERE IS NO OTHER WAY ACCEPTABLE TO ME AND NO OTHER WAY MANKIND CAN BE SAVED FROM MY WRATH TO COME. As said in My Word the Messiah came not to do away with My Holy Laws and Commandments and the prophets but to establish them as the only means through Faith all might obey them as so set down and revealed in My Word. Also as said in My Word I am Love and the source of all true holy perfect perpetual and eternal Love and I have Loved all of mankind with My everlasting Love but mankind would not accept that Love and through their rejection rejected Me and thus because of that rejection were cast out and condemned.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment