Friday 18 May 2018

#THE #WARNINGS #GOD HATH SENT OUT THAT THE #DAY OF #RECKONING FOR ALL THE #WICKED #DISOBEDIENT AND #IMMORAL NATIONS IS NIGH AND IF THEY #TURN NOT TO #GOD #HIS WAY #THEY ALL #SHALL #PERISH BY HIS #RIGHT #HAND

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel give heed unto all of My word as is set down in My Holy Laws and Commandments lest I visit upon thee with the flames of My wrath and anger turn from thy wicked immoral and rebellious ways and obey all My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws from the heart so instead of punishing thee I will bless and prosper thee in all of thy ways both thou and all of thy Nation for this would I rather do than punish thee, but it is if thou turn not and continue upon the path thou art travelling then there is but one destination and one way and that is to be cast into bottomless pit forever for it is that I will curse the Land because of thy disobedience and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and it shall not bring forth a fruitful harvest but weeds and briars and thorns in abundance and upon it shall I send pestilence and drought and famine but I say this not only to the Nations of the Earth but especially to Israel it is the case now for the whole of the Nations of the Earth to Obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and take heed of all of My Word as is set down in the Torah and the Law and the prophets even in all of My Holy Word as is set down or Each and every Nation that does not shall be cast down unto the dust of the Earth and none no not one shall be excluded for I have weighed all the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgment and  thou hast all been found wanting and thus it is that only the punishment due as set down in My Word is to be executed upon the Nations one by one until all the wicked and immoral and disobedient Law breaking Nations of the Earth are cast down unto destruction I have warned thee I have and am bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness even all of the wickedness Lawlessness Immorality rebelliousness and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments all of the wicked neglect of mankind to care for the weak the needy the young the orphan and the sick and elderly the homeless of the cruelty of mankind towards each other by persecution ethnic cleansing the waste of resources on projects and research that is of little or no benefit to mankind such as space exploration costing billions upon billions that could have gone to meeting the needs of poor and down trodden and the refugee people of the Earth also of the cruelty of mankind towards other races cultures of the destruction of My creation the needless killing for profit of the wild life of the Earth that hath been hidden until now of the destruction of the environment of the pollution of the Earth’s orbit Oceans seas rivers and land masses and then there are the acts of murder of rape of child molestation and cruelly and My List goes on, yes thou art charitable to many causes throughout the Earth and to many down trodden and people of the Earth but as in My Word and the widows mite I say as she gave of her necessity all she had and gained her reward thou hast not given as thou should for thou has given a pittance even of thy plenty wasting much more than thy giving. My warnings of the day of reckoning to come upon all of mankind hath gone out throughout the ages and especial of late of the day when mankind would have to pay for all of their sins crimes great wickedness and immorality and Lawlessness and disobedience to of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and that the warnings would not be heeded that the day of reckoning would come as a thief in the night suddenly catching as it were mankind off guard that the state of mankind even all of the Nation of the Earth would be as it is now carrying on as if nothing was about to happen blaming the disasters befalling Nations on the climate the weather the Natural shifting of the Earth as set forth by thy scientist secure in thy complacency, but not on My wrath and anger because of the wickedness of mankind. But say I unto thee I have held back the full fury of My wrath and anger until now with the hope mankind would forsake their wicked and rebellious ways and heed My Word of warning in words and in deeds of punishing mankind only in the destruction of possessions and property and as few as possible lives lost and turn from their wicked rebellious and disobedient ways to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that instead of full fury of My wrath and anger descending uopin the Nations showers of blessing peace beyond understanding and prosperity especially for Israel.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment