Friday 4 May 2018

#THE DAY OF #TROUBLES CAUSED BY #MANKINDS #DISOBEDIENCE TO #GODS HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #REVEALED BY #GOD TO COME UPON THE #EARTH HAS NOW COME AND #THE #SANCTITY OF #GODS #HOLY #NAME

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the hosts of heaven seek ye Me while I may be found call upon Me I am near at hand turn ye inhabitants of the Earth from thy wicked and disobedient ways and live turn unto Me O ye Nations of the Earth repent and I will heal and prosper thee and bring peace upon thy Nation and will defend thee against all of thine enemies, turn not and it shall be even as I have warned thee many times over recently and in the past through My servants the prophets of old that Wrath and Anger death and destruction shall befall thee peace and prosperity shall not be thine famine drought and pestilence shall plague thee. The lands of the Nations that heed not My Word and all that is written therein even all of My Holy Law and commandments and obey them not shall become a waste land where those that dwell therein shall barely survive. Thus it is as promised in My Word the day of troubles is come upon thee but thus far hath is but the beginning and only Just begun for as ye of the Nations have rebelled against Me heeding not the warnings given in as far as being obedient to all of My Holy Law and Commandments and the consequence of disobedience ye in the past have suffered when I have taken peace and prosperity from the Nations but only for a short while to see if thou wouldst turn from thy rebellious and wicked ways but ye would not then and ye will not now and now it is that peace and prosperity shall flee from the face of the Earth for there shall be Nations fighting Nations wars and rumours of wars as in the past but more so now as I have warned in My Holy Word even famines and pestilences droughts and plagues and volcanoes in diverse places a shaking of the earth under foot whirlwind and fire as never before seen upon the Earth thus it is that I have called for the great winds from the ends of the Earth to strike many wicked and idolatrous Nations of the Earth that worship false gods that are no gods but images of wood and stone. FOR I ALONE SAITH THE LORD GOD AND REDEEMER OF ALL OF MANKIND AM THE LORD GOD THAT IS MY NAME AND MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER NOR SHALL MY PRAISE GO TO FALSE AND GRAVEN IMAGES OF ANY KIND NOR SHALL MY NAME REST UPON THEM IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM NOR SHALL THEY BE WORSHIPED OR FELL DOWN BEFORE IN MY NAME NOR IN THE NAME OF ANY WHO BELONG UNTO ME.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment