Monday 28 May 2018

#THE #END OF #DAYS BY THE #SERVANTS OF #GOD #THROUGHOUT THE #AGES WAS #PROPHESIED TO COME AND THE #STATE OF #MANKIND WHEN THOSE DAYS #DAWNED AND AS WAS #PROPHESIED SO HATH IT COME TO #PASS AND SO #SHALL ALL BE #FULFILLED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even Adonai the true and only redeemer of mankind and all of those that belong unto Me through the Messiah. Judgment first begins as My Word says "at the House of God" and where is My House wherever My true servants are thee AM I and there to bless and with My servants until the House to My Name is rebuilt there shall My Name reside amongst My own people and the Nation I have chosen therein to reside. Thus say I all of mankind’s ways are right in their own eyes but the end thereof leads down unto destruction and thus shall this come upon all of humanity even My Judgment for the path mankind hath chosen is contrary to My Holy Will and purpose and in disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments over the centuries and most recently I have warned mankind that there was a day of reckoning to come upon all of humanity yet they did not listen nor take heed but hardened their hearts as did My people at My Holy Mount and many there did perish in one day and the remnant perished over the forty years spent in the wilderness until all of Israel was purified of those who did rebel and also was Israel cast out to wander the Earth as punishment for her rebellion and unbelief and rejection of their true any only redeemer until that day of their return when I forgive My People Israel of all of their transgression and sins and rebellion against Me My Law and the Holy Covenant but still I say not all who reside in Israel nor are called Israelites are true Israelites only those who are true Israelites indeed are those who believe and have believed in their hearts in the true and only Eternal Passover Lamb and only those who believe in spirit and in truth in the true and only Promised Messiah who is both man perfect man and God are true Israelites and My Children as His Name says so is He God who came to dwell amongst mankind to live and die and be resurrected for all of the Holy People the World over even IMMANUEL of which his mother named Him. Thus again as I have said and as the Earth shall witness that the days of the end times have now come upon all of mankind and the Judging of Nations hath begun one by one Each and every Nations especially the mighty proud Nations of the Earth shall be Judged By My Holy Laws and Commandments unto perfection and one by one shall they have descending upon them the full fury of My Wrath and anger until the Judging of the Nations is completed so shall some of the Mighty Proud Nations be cast down never to rise ever gain at this time thus say I this now that mankind is witnessing even those disasters now descending on all of humanity this I say is but the beginning and all the Nations of the Earth shall see and know when it is that their turn to be Judged is approaching. No longer shall I hold back wrath and anger no longer shall I tolerate the wickedness, corruption, immorality and the cruelty of mankind no longer shall disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I tolerate now it is all disobedience and rebellion and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall by Me be punished but not as mankind Judges do I Judge but with righteous and Holy Just Judgment humanity and mankind shall be Judged and punished.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment