Tuesday 15 May 2018

#THE #WORD OF #GOD TO #ISRAEL AS CONCERNING THE #RESTORATION OF #THE THRONE OF #DAVID, #JERSUSALEM AS #HIS HOLY #CITY AND THE #HOUSE TO #HIS #NAME SO THAT IT #HIS NAME MAY #RESIDE THEREIN #ONCE #MORE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith I unto thee even the Lord thy God even I AM THAT I AM creator of the Whole of the Universe and all that in it is and the only true redeemer of mankind and it is that thou art My people whom I brought forth from the womb of the morning and from the dawn of creation did I bring thee forth to become My people as said I in the Past restore unto Me Jerusalem and the throne of King David even at this time restore unto Me also the House to My Name that once more My Name might reside within thy midst and in the House to My Holy Name that even I mighty dwell in the midst of My People to bless and protect and prosper them and that I may receive of them that which is My Due to the glory of My Holy Name.  But yet say I still there is within the Land all that is of the Nations that pollutes it forsake ye the ways of the Nations cleanse the Land of Israel depart from all manner of wickedness immorality and corruption and disobedience to My Holy Law and Commandments return unto Me My people in obedience to My Holy Covenant I made with thee through Moses My servant in the wilderness at mount Horeb and I shall return unto thee to bless thee and to protect thee from all of thine enemies for the ways of the Nations at this time are not My ways and My ways not their ways of whom I have warned if they obey not My Holy Laws and Commandments that My wrath and anger shall descend upon them but they heed not My Words of warning sent forth but hardened their hearts and blinded their eyes and deafened their ears so I in wrath and anger did punish the Nations with fire and whirlwinds and with floods volcanoes and with Earthquakes but still they turn not from their wicked and immoral ways to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments and as said unto them that as they hast sown to the wind the seeds of wickedness immorality and disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments that they shall reap the whirlwind of My Wrath Anger. Thus as afore said as I struck Egypt at the time of Moses so shall I strike this wicked and perverse immoral and disobedient generation but if they turn and take heed of all of My Word and do seek to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall also turn unto them and shall be merciful unto them and forgive them and bless and prosper them but if not they shall indeed at this time feel the full fury of My Wrath descend upon them with plagues and pestilences with the fires and Earth Quakes of the Earth beneath their feet this is My Word to them but also unto thee O Israel if thou repentest not and do not obey Me and restore not unto Me the throne of David and Jerusalem My Holy City and restore unto Me the House to My Name as I shall strike the Nations so shall I strike thee even more so than they. But there is also one other matter the protection and the care and prosperity of all of the strangers within thy gates of whom thou art responsible according to My Word for the care thereof of which thou has neglected for many years restore within thy gates their care prosperity and thy protection and I shall bless thee do not and as in time past so shall I again punish thee in like manner as I have in the past when I withdrew My protection blessing and prosperity from thee and delivered thee into the hands of thine enemies.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment