Friday 25 May 2018

#THE LORD #HE IS #GOD AND THERE IS NO OTHER #WHOSE #WILL AND #PURPOSES ARE #WORKED OUT IN THE #WHOLE OF #CREATION IN #HEAVEN AND UPON #EARTH WHOSE #WRATH AND #ANGER IS #AROUSED AGAINST #MANKIND TO BE #POURED OUT #THEREON

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Thus as I have so said and purpose to do as concerning this generation and civilization of the earth, to no longer hold back the full fury of My indignation wrath and anger to be poured out upon the whole of mankind that is not of Me and to take from the Earth to the heaven of heavens all who are My children, children of the Living God and inheritors of the Kingdom of the heaven of heavens even My Kingdom saith the Holy One of Israel. For too long have held back the full fury of My wrath, anger and indignation to be poured out upon all of the disobedient, rebellious, wicked and immoral of mankind for one reason and for two for these past few thousand years have I held back from destroying fully all the wicked and disobedient and unbelieving of mankind but yet I did hold back first and foremost so that the full number of those who were to belong truly unto Me was completed and Mine was the hope mankind would turn from their wicked immoral cruel rebellious ways and turn back unto Me and from the heart be willing to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by faith in the true and only Messiah. Though those who were to become My children did return unto Me the whole of humanity instead rebelled against Me My Laws and Commandments committing all manner of wickedness and immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but the most heinous crime is the teaching and encouraging of others to do so as well, whose end is certain of which many have thus reached and have been cast into that place of everlasting  torment and regret  who now weep and wail and gnash their teeth in regret  for their actions unbelief and disobedience putting forth all manner of excuse why they did what they did but My response is and was they were all give a change to chose life everlasting or death eternal and they made their choice and were made well aware of the consequences of their choice good or bad but to them say I that there is from that place no return for their is a great gulf  fixed between that place of torment and Heaven and earth over which none may return. But say I unto thee even at this late hour there is one way and one way only whereby I shall turn back from the punishment of mankind from now on till the end when the old is done away with and behold all things are made a new and that is if mankind comes before Me in deep humility seeking forgiveness for all of their wickedness and immorality and turn there from to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especial My Moral Laws and I will search out their hearts to know if  they are sincere for with me nothing is hidden even the secrets of mankind’s hearts and if they be sincere then instead of wrath and anger channels of prosperity and showers of blessing instead of the bareness and drought upon all lands all shall bear their fruit in due season instead of war peace instead of sickness and plague health and happiness thus shall all of humanity learn war no more and the weapons of war turned into instruments of peace and cultivation. But be assure now there are only two choices and once made can never be changed as afore said I AM THE LORD THY GOD I CHANGE NOT and once mankind makes the Choice it shall be permanent there shall be no turning back for the end of the old and the creation of the New is far nearer than it was before and shall be soon upon all of creation yea it is even at the door ready to enter in.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment