Thursday 17 May 2018

#THE #LAND OF #PROMISE ONCE CALLED #CANAAN NOW #ISRAEL #BELONGS TO #GOD #ALONE AND TO #NONE #OTHER AND TO #WHOM #HE #ALONE HATH #GIVEN IT BY #PROMISE EVEN TO #ABRAHAM AND #HIS DESCENDANTS #FOREVER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus saith the only true Lord God and creator of the whole Universe and all that therein is. Thus say I unto thee in as far as the Land of Israel or the whole of what used to be called Canaan is concerned the whole of that Land as doth the whole of the Earth belongs to Me saith the Lord God and to whom I give it as a possession and none other thus I so swore unto Abraham and to all of his descendant forever that all the Land where on the sole of his feet shall tread shall be his and his descendants by covenant forever and the descendants of Abraham who are they even through Isaac shall My covenant be made with him and all of his descendants forever so shall My Name reside in the midst thereof and none other yet it is that I also said that the child of the bond woman shall I not neglect for from him shall descend a mighty Nation and twelve princes and thus all that I have promised hath come to pass so to who doth the whole of the Land of Israel truly belong and to whom have I given it even as said to the descendants of Abraham by covenant they shall alone possess it but who are the descendants of Abraham and who in reality are My People the true Israel for all that dwell in the Land of promise at this time are not true Israelites and descendents of Abraham only those are My People to whom the land of promise belongs are those who adhere to the covenant I made with Abraham through Isaac and his descendants and to these alone was the Land of promise given and none other who took possession after I saith the Lord God freed from bondage by the hand Moses/Mosher and through whom I delivered My Holy Laws and Commandments on Horeb My Holy Mountain and thereafter lead for forty years in the wilderness because of their disobedience and the breaking of My Most Holy Laws and Covenant till all who had thus rebelled where no more and then through whom I lead to the borders of the promised Land even Canaan then so called but not by his hand did they pass over Jordan into the promised land but by Joshua was the promise finally fulfilled. But as said all of those in Israel are not true Israelites indeed the only true Israelites to whom the land of Canaan/Israel was given are those whom from the heart obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especial My Moral Law and obey all the Words of the everlasting Covenant I made with Abraham and his descendants forever all who do not obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments are not of Israel and not Israelites and not with them is My Holy Covenant made and the Land of Promise given. Thus it is all who obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and heed the Word of My Covenant they shall remain within the Land these are true Israelite indeed children of promise and all who do not as I did afore did with a rebellious and disobedient Israel that did break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and heed not the words of the Covenant nor kept it this shall I do unto those in Israel who are not true Israelites and whom the land of promise belongs not and as I have afore so done in the past to the rebellious and disobedient people of Israel so shall I do now

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment