Sunday 4 December 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL HAVING BEEN FOUND #AS #JUDGE #GUILTY OF ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #VANUATU SHALL IN THESE #END OF DAYS BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                Thus saith the Lord God and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb. I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the Heavens and the Heaven who hath created all that exists in all of creation for I commanded and it was so said and it came to pass even the creation of the sun moon and stars and especially at the centre of My creation the Earth upon which saith the Lord God created I from the dust of the ground all the creatures of My creation and mankind who were created in Mine own image in My image created I mankind both male and female and gave them dominion over the creatures of My creation to care for and protect them throughout all of their existence upon the face of the Earth even until the end of days,  thus it was according to  My Will and purposes as is so set down and revealed in My Word I brought into existence all of creation by the Word of My Mouth first formed I the bodies of all the creatures of My creation and then I breathed into them the breath of life and commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover the whole of face of the Earth with their offspring and then formed I also from the dust of the ground the bodies of mankind and did breath into their bodies the breath of life even their Immortal souls and they became living beings created in Mine own image and as I commanded the creatures of My creation to go forth and multiply so commanded I mankind also to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth and as I commanded all of mankind and the creatures of the Earth to do My will as it was done in all of The Kingdom Heaven so it was done upon all of the face of the Earth and it was that all of mankind and all of the creatures of My creation were perfect pure holy and righteous in My sight and immortal upon the face of the Earth having a beginning of days but no end thereof until mankind disobeyed My first commandment and fell being deceived by the Adversary and in doing so brought upon all of creation and all the creatures of My creation the curse of death the grave and the beginning of days thus first mankind upon falling suffered the loss of their immortality and innocence and upon them and upon all of the creatures of My creation descended death physical and spiritual, death spiritual being cut off from the source of all life and after a span of physical life given by Me saith the Holy one of Israel death physical but in mercy I gave unto mankind a way back to Me and unto everlasting life by Faith in the MESSIAH I said I would send to save My people out every Land, tribe, people and Nation  along with all those of mankind who would come by Faith to believe in and accept Him as their saviour and redeemer whose Faith in the Messiah would be counted unto them as being righteous in My sight who would when He came would be by Faith be redeemed and cleansed of all their sins and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and especially of Original sin committed as so said in Eden’s Garden by Adam and Eve mankind’s first parents . Thus it was after the fall of mankind began the days of grace and mercy of which now hath ended and the days of wrath and anger began. The days of grace and mercy were given so that all mankind by Me could have one chance in all of their lives upon the face of Earth to repent and to turn unto Me seeking of Me saith the Lord God of Hosts forgiveness first for original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents and for all sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their lives upon the Earth and upon being forgiven through the cleansing shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and being clothed in His righteousness and become inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom who shall of a certainty at the end of their physical life ascend as did SON OF GOD IMMANUEL ascend into the Heaven of Heavens before My Throne upon My right hand. Thus it shall be that  all of those who having been given their once in a life time chance to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL; the saviour of all of the Holy people and all of those of mankind who are the redeemed of the Lamb by Faith saith the Holy One of Israel; who chose not to repent and be by Faith redeemed through the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah and not turn unto Me seeking for forgiveness of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and be redeemed by faith in the only true redeemer and Passover Lamb even the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL then once that opportunity is rejected none other shall be given to any of mankind by Me for as it is ordain for mankind once to die and thence to come before Me to be Judged  upon being  found guilty of the breaking of all My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption shall be by the Angel of Death cast into the bottomless pit forever. But now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the hearts of mankind have become as hard as the nether millstone towards Me My servants and all of My Holy Word My Law and My servants the prophets and the eyes of mankind blind to the warning set down and revealed in all of My Word and their Ears deaf unto My Words of warning as concerning the coming of Judgment day and of the necessity of having turned unto Me by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL having any chance of escaping My wrath and anger in Judgment to come upon all of those found guilty of all sins and crimes and transgression both of original sin and all the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law and thereby cast into the bottomless pit sheol and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. Thus it is any rejecting the once in a life time free choice of accepting or rejecting salvation by Faith in the only true Messiah Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour even the Messiah IMMANUEL then all who have chosen to reject the offer and not turn unto ME through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL then their blood shall be upon their own heads they will have only themselves to blame for being cast into the bottomless pit and sheol forever for it is in grace and mercy did I give all of mankind the opportunity to turn unto Me and  be forgiven and be cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah and upon being clothed in His righteousness becoming Holy Pure and righteous in My sight saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel. Thus now it is as I so said that I shall having As Judged and found this Nation even VANUATU guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law thus it is that I shall punish VANUATU with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and shall pour forth upon them the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger. But not only shall this Nation be alone punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality that hath been committed by this Nation even the cruel deaths of many of the innocents creatures of My creation caused by the pollution and devastation of this Nations environment by those found guilty herein of causing their deaths they shall not be held guiltless but shall have being Judged and found guilty on Judgment day be taken by the Angel of death and not only cast into the bottomless but into the flames of everlasting  torment that burn therein. Thus as they have been unmerciful to their victims I shall be unmerciful to them one thing that they should as should all mankind understand  life on the Earth is like the morning mist when it hath arisen and with the rising of the sun vanishes so is Earthly existence thus it is that the souls of mankind once parted from the body even mankind’s personality for that is the spiritual part of mankind even their soul of which cannot die nor cease to exist and are immortal and shall live forever in either the bottomless pit if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness and evil or if repentant and having been redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah by Faith shall  ascended unto The Kingdom of Heaven forever, thus then it is those who are found guilty in Judgment of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall upon of their death be cast into the bottomless pit forever. Thus it shall be with all who repent and through faith are redeemed by the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah who shall be in Judgment acquitted and ascend once Judgment day hath ended into the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne saith the Lord God of Host of the Heaven of Heavens for all eternity. Thus also shall I punish this Nation Government not only for the Breaking of My Holy Law and commandments and for great wickedness Immorality and corruption but and especially for the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation that not only affects the people of this Nation but and also doth cause and hath caused great injury and the deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation. Of which I shall as afore said not hold any guiltless but shall in Judgment when My Judgment day dawns as it shall soon do so, shall punish them in wrath and anger most severely. Also a said I shall punish this Nation government for failing to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nations even the elderly the widow the sick and terminally ill the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the infirmed and the homeless the orphan the poverty stricken the destitute and the provision of refuge for those fleeing persecution civil war and terrorism, for all of the sins crimes and transgression if found guilty especially in the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments ESPECIALLY THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD GOD IN VAIN FOR I THE LORD THY GOD WILL HOLD NO ONE GUILTLESS THAT TAKES MY NAME IN VAIN BUT SHALL PUNISH THEM THAT DO SO WITH THE ALLL CONSUMING FIRE OF MY WRATH AND ANGER. But also if this Nation is  found guilty of breaking My Moral Law I shall punish this Nation with great storms Earth Quakes Tsunamis Tidal waves higher than any man made structure and with tornadoes hurricanes and floods followed by the increasing heat upon the land of the Sun baking the ground so much so that it becomes so hard that no crops nor any vegetation shall grow causing great famine drought followed by plague disease and pestilence upon such as scale as never afore seen upon the face of the Earth since the beginning of time. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say between all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb My SON IMMANUEL. But and if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation even VANUATU. Thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment