Sunday 25 December 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL HAVING BEEN FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN #THE #BAHAMAS SHALL BE #PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth all who believe in and have accepted Him as their saviour first of Original inherited sin committed in Eden’s Garden and inherited by all of mankind from Mankind’s First parents who were deceived by the adversary into breaking My first commandment given to all of mankind resulting in their fall and casting out of Eden causing the curse of death corruption and the grave and the beginning of days to descend upon all of creation and all of mankind and cleansed also of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and in as far as My people are concerned cleansed of the breaking of My covenant made in the wilderness by the hand of My friend; in Hebrew; MOSHE; in English; MOSES. Thus say I at this time and in these last and end of days even the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be the Earth Sun and Moon and all the stars thereof fixed in in the Heavens and all of the Wonder thereof of which I saith the Holy one created to bear witness to the glory of My handy work in all of creation and for the glory of My Holy Name especially in as far as the creation the Earth at the centre and of the Sun and Moon to shine by day and night  and especially upon the Earth I created of all of the creatures of My creation that live move and have their being thereon especially the Chief of My Creation Mankind created in Mine own image who was in the beginning pure holy and righteous in My sight until that is as afore said they fell by the Committing of original sin and when as so said death the grave and the beginning of days dawned upon all of creation and especially  upon the Earth. Thus as so said and as so set down in My Word before mankind fell all of mankind and the creatures of My creation were perfect pure holy and righteous and immortal in My sight the Earth having a beginning of days but until the fall had no end thereof and to whom I came in the cool of the day to converse with mankind. But when mankind fell and time began and evil entered into all of My creation I in mercy and loving kindness  provided a way back unto Me through the promise of a saviour the Messiah to come a redeemer who would save all of those who would come to believed in Him from My wrath and anger to come upon all of mankind for the breaking of the first commandments given by Me by Mankind’s Parents thus because of that first and original sin all of their offspring through them inherited that first and Original sin even all of mankind inherit the curse of that first sin and original sin and the punishment due in Judgement upon Judgement day thereof of which I said in the moment they ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that they would surely die and as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets in the moment they did eat they did along with all of mankind to follow spiritually died and because of corruption their bodies returned at the end of a span of life returned to the dust from whence it was created disobedience the curse of death corruption and the grave fell because of the fall of mankind descend upon all of My creation thus it is that I put this before thee to emphasise the death of mankind was in the first instant spiritual in that because of the disobedience to that first commandment given mankind was in that instant cut off from Me for as I am the source of all life to be cut off from Me saith the Holy One of Israel is to be cut off from the source of all life the river of which flows out from My throne and any who doth drink of; as so set down and revealed in My Word; of this river of the water of life shall live forever and who is this river of the water from which all life flows even He who conquered death and the grave and rose there from so that all who believed in Him should drink of this river of the water of life and live forever having been cleansed by this cleansing flow of all sins crimes and the transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and commandments. But now it is as the days of grace and mercy having ended so hath begun the days of the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon all the Nations thus Judged by Me in the days of grace and mercy having been given every opportunity to turn unto Me and drink of this river of the water of life and having refused because of unbelief hardness of heart blindness of eyes and deafness of ears to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah in repenting of all sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and seeking  to by Me to be forgiven and upon being forgiven cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression through the shed blood of the only true Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and upon being cleansed being given of the water of life to drink thereof and to live forever and who is the water of Life but the only true saviour redeemer the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah for is it not said in My Word that the water I shall give shall be in thee a well of water springing up unto eternal life now cometh the days wherein all the Nations having refused to turn unto Me shall have upon them descend in punishment the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger. Thus say I as I have and am about to punish most severely all the Nations thus far Judged throughout the Earth; finding all guilty of great evil wickedness immorality corruption neglecting the needy of their Nations polluting and destroying their environment cruelly slaughtering unnecessarily the creatures of My Creation especially the mammals of the oceans and seas but more so as so said guilty of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments including those of My people according to the flesh even all of Israel those at present residing in the promised Land and those of the dispersion scattered abroad throughout the Earth; so shall I do unto the all Nations of Africa and North African recently Judge and found guilty of great wickedness evil immorality and corruption  even upon these Nation THE BAHAMAS first shall I pour forth My wrath and anger upon the government of this Nation and then upon the whole of the Nations of the Earth and only those Nations of the Earth that belong unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL shall be Passed over when My wrath and anger shall descend upon all of the Nations of the Earth full measure for no longer shall I hold back or refrain from pouring out My wrath and anger upon all of the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged by Me and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments for as said if there was no sign forth coming of repentance and the turning from all manner of evil wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy the cruel treatment and abuse of children and innocent civilians the cruel slaughter and treatment of the creatures of My creation the pollution of the seas and oceans and the environment then I shall strike all of the Nations thus far Judged with the full fury of My wrath and anger by  plagues famines pestilence disease drought the scorching of the Earth Earthquakes Tsunamis of such force that where every they strike shall leave not one structure standing no matter what Earthquake preventative measures have been put in place to prevent structural collapse of any buildings but also I shall cause volcanic activity in divers place never afore seen. But again I say and repeat with assurance that the Mighty Nations of the Earth shall by My Mighty Right Hand fall and great shall be the fall thereof of all of the Mighty Nations of the Earth and many shall mourn the passing of these mighty ones and the saying shall go out how are the mighty fallen even down unto the dust of the Earth never again to be seen upon the surface of thereof and shall fade into the land of forgetfulness. Thus say I as is so set down in My Word and hath been ordained by Me from the very beginning to come to pass upon the Earth in the last days even at this time shall be of a certainty fulfilled and that unto perfection according as hath been ordained and as hath been revealed and set down in My Word and through My servant the prophets of old and as afore said except these days as My Word says be shorten no flesh would be saved but for all those who belong to Me by faith in My SON IMMANUEL of mankind and of the Holy People Israelis for their sake I shall according as set down in My Word shorten these days for their sakes and then shall Judgement day dawn wherein all of mankind shall be Judged Punished or acquitted if having been redeemed by the eternal Passover Lamb even of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even THE BAHAMAS and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Law and obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment