Monday 26 December 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL HAVING BEEN IN THESE END OF DAYS AS #JUDGED #FOUND #GUILTY OF ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #COSTA #RICA SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL the only true saviour of the Holy People Israel and of all of those of mankind who have by faith in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL been redeemed by being through His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel especially of original sin the cause of the Fall of Mankind which brought upon the whole of creation the curse of death and the grave and the beginning of days that shall terminate with the dawning of Judgement day and the Judging and punishing of all of the unrepentant wicked corrupt fallen of Mankind and the Adversary. Thus original sin being the disobedience of mankind to the very first commandment I gave and did warn them of the consequences of disobedience to that commandment not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. But in the giving of that commandment was  a test of life and death for I in the creation of mankind gave unto all of mankind  true freedom to chose to do My will willingly or their own will and to go their own way the instrument of that test was the Adversary in his tempting of mankind in Adam and Eve to disobey My very first commandment of which they chose to take heed of his lies and deception and failed the test in that they ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The test being in reality as so said the choice of willingly doing My will and doing their own will the choice of the will of mankind or the Will of the eternal creator of all things even I Myself saith the I AM THAT I AM and thus it was and is that in doing so brought upon themselves and all of their descendants the curse of death first spiritual and eventual physical death and the beginning of days for before they fell only eternity existed. But say I this if in the creation of mankind if a true freedom of will I had not given unto mankind then of a truth mankind would not have been created in Mine own Image but would have been but only as the Hosts of the Heaven of Heavens subject to permanent perpetual obedience. But once fallen mankind’s true freedom of will no longer existed in that mankind’s will then became subject to his fallen Nature and mankind’s will thus became opposite to My Will and incapable of any and all obedience to My Holy Will Law and Commandments and incapable of being true Holy Righteous and pure in My sight., But and if mankind had chosen to do My will willingly then all of mankind would have been Holy, Pure, righteous and immortal in My sight  thus it is that mankind being fallen unrepentant and wicked dead in trespasses and sins cannot do that which is contrary to their fallen Nature and thus through the fall became cut off from Me spiritually even I who am the true and only source of all life physical and spiritual. Thus it was that as mankind had fallen in Adam and Eve realising what they had done so sought to return unto Me seeking My forgiveness and regain their former estate but as the consequence of that first commandment were as it were set in stone and could not be reversed a way had to be provided for mankind to return unto Me and that way would mean someone had to suffer the just due punishment for the breaking of that first commandment for mankind having been guilty of breaking that first commandment had to suffer the Just due punishment for the breaking thereof of which meant at the end of physical life everlasting death in the place I created for all of the disobedient of all of mankind to be banished to even the bottomless pit. Thus it was that My SON IMMANUEL WILLINGLY volunteered to take the place in Judgment of all of those who would be willing to accept by Faith Him as their saviour forsaking their own will to do My will as it is done in Kingdom of Heaven that is in obedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments even He whose Name is IMMANUEL thus it was by promise I provided a way back unto Me by Faith even the promise of a saviour and redeemer to come who when He came would be born of a Woman be perfect pure and Holy throughout all of His life and offer Himself up willingly as a perfect sacrifice for the sins of all who had and would come to believe in Him as their saviour and whose Mother would name Him at birth IMMANUEL meaning God with or amongst us. Thus it was as was promise so He came to Earth born of a Woman who named Him IMMANUEL and was born perfectly innocent without spot or blemish like unto the first born lamb of the flock and lived upon Earth as a man perfect in all of His life and then offered Himself up willingly to become the only true sacrifice for all the sins and for all the transgressions of those of mankind who had would and should in the future by faith accept Him as their saviour redeemer and My SON IMMANUEL was the only one who could take their place in Judgment of which He did fulfilling prophecy by becoming  the only eternal Passover Lamb typified by the Passover Lamb sacrifice at Passover and was cast in their place into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of  everlasting torment and thus I having accepted in the place of all those who had would and did come to believing Him as their sacrifice and were willing to forsake their own will to do My Will as its is done in My Heavenly Kingdom and having accepted His sacrifice on their behalf forgave all of those who had would and did by faith accept Him as their saviour and redeemer but He being infinitely perfect without spot or blemish eternal in the Heavens death and the grave could not hold or detain Him and I having accepted His sacrifice in that He did thereby become the only true eternal Passover Lamb Messiah Saviour and redeemer He rose from the dead which was witness by many and thereafter ascended unto His throne and My Throne at My right Hand in the Heaven of Heavens even My Eternal Heavenly Kingdom thus His resurrection became the resurrection of all those who by Him were redeemed and His ascension their ascension at the end of their lives past present and future and take their place before My throne in My Heavenly Kingdom. But it is as so said that I would and shall and have Judged all the Nations of the Earth so as I have Judged at this time all the Nations of the Earth and found them al  guilty of not only the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but of original sin I am purposed at this time to punish each and every one by one until the day I have set for all of mankind to be in Judgement upon judgement day to be Judged and not only those in existence upon the Earth now at this time but all of mankind both of the living and the dead even all of the wicked and disobedience of mankind shall be called forth from beyond the grave to stand before Me in Judgment and as said  to Be Judged even according to the demands of My Holy Law and commandments and especially My Moral Law which is even at the door ready to enter in and only waits the end of the punishing of the Nations now in existence upon the face of the Earth and even also the punishing of the Adversary and all of his followers. Thus at this time I shall as Judged and found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall punish this Nation even COSTA RICA most severely but not only shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments but also for having been found guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment but more so shall I punish the wealthiest Nations of the Earth for their polluting and devastation of the environment that hath resulted in the countless deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation of which in Judgment they shall be not held guiltless even they who care only for their bank balances and their profit margin gains and losses the success of their imports and exports and not for the creatures of the Earth nor the welfare  of every land tribe peoples and Nations of the Earth worse off than themselves except when it affects their industries bank balances or profit margins. Thus it shall be as they are to be punished so shall these the last of the wealthiest  Nations to exist upon the Earth be as Judged punished having been  found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments  and of Original sin and of all manner of wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity thus as they have sown to the wind so shall these fallen unrepentant wicked Nations reap the whirlwind of My wrath and anger by being  punished by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment and by Earthquake and fire by whirlwinds hurricanes tornadoes by tidal waves and tsunamis floods great and cataclysmic storms that devastate and destroy all in their path of drought and famine on a scale never afore seen upon the face of the Earth of plagues and diseases of pestilence and of volcanic activity in diverse places of death and destruction descending from the heavens the coming of that one called wormwood that shall reap havoc in the oceans of the Earth. But also shall I punish the government of COSTA RICA for having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the elderly the widow and the orphaned of the destitute and the poverty stricken of the refugees within their gates but and especially in the neglecting to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even COSTA RICA and all of the Nations of the Earth especially Europe are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even COSTA RICA and the Nations of  Europe if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of Asia and Europe as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Asian and European Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment