Monday 5 December 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL #BOLIVIA SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true MESSIAH THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover lamb. Thus say I unto thee saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation and at the centre thereof created I the Earth Sun and Moon and all of the stars fixed in the heavens, especially the Earth on which created I all of the creatures of My creation, especially mankind whom I created in Mine own image, in My own image created I them male and female pure holy and righteous in My sight having along with the creatures of My creation then a beginning of days but no end thereof until mankind being deceived by the lies of the Adversary fell by disobeying My first commandment of which I warned them if they disobeyed that first commandment and ate of the fruit of the  tree of the knowledge that they would surely die of which came to pass in that they first did die spiritually in that they were cut off from Me saith the Lord God who am the source of all life and cast them forth from My garden of which I created Eastward on Eden and did execute upon Adam and Eve the Judgement that I warned would be the consequences of breaking that first commandment but not only upon them but upon all of their descendants until the end of time and the beginning of Judgement day thus death spiritual descended upon Adam and Eve by being cut off from the source of all life even I Myself saith the Lord God and also upon all of their descendants and the curse of  death followed thereafter upon all of creation for their sakes thus they and all of the creatures of My creation after a span of life suffered the death of the body it being returned unto the dust from whence it was created  but because of that first sin mankind was first cut off in the beginning after the fall from spiritual life even  I Myself saith I AM THAT I AM the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and heaven of Heavens thus as said after a span physical life the body being returned to the dust of the ground from whence I created it and their soul they themselves entered into eternity to await Judgement even the Judging of all  of mankind, but the span of physical life was given in loving kindness and mercy so that if any of mankind sought to return unto Me they could do by Faith in the promised Messiah of which promise was fulfilled as said afore in the birth life death resurrection and ascension of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL WHO WAS IS AND EVER SHALL BE THE ONLY TRUE SAVIOUR REDEEMER AND MESSIAH. Thus as so said that after the body upon death returns to the dust of the ground the souls of Mankind  they themselves enter into eternity to await the dawning of Judgement day wherein all of those of mankind to come being descendants of Adam and Eve will be Judged for first original sin and then for all their sins crimes and transgressions committed throughout all of their life upon the Earth in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments delivered unto My people Israel and then to all of Mankind for I did in the deliverance thereof command all of mankind everywhere to obey perfectly all of My Holy Law and Commandments as so set down upon pain of death both physical and spiritual and that for the breaking of the slightest of them. Thus as said afore through the promise of a Messiah and saviour to come of which was fulfilled in the coming of the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL through whom provided I as said afore a way back unto Me and everlasting life and through Him the means whereby whoever believed in Him and repented of their sins crimes and were by His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments; especially the first commandment; redeemed and made pure and holy in My sight by being clothed in His righteousness and thereby given the strength to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon Earth in all of their lives as is done in the Kingdom of Heaven as are set down and revealed in all of My Word the Law and the prophets and by Me saith the Holy One of Israel commanded to obey and would on Judgement day escape the punishment due to all of the unrepentant fallen and wicked of mankind even all of those who refuse to obey any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it shall be that those having been redeemed would thereafter ascend into the heaven of heavens even as the eternal only true Passover Lamb the THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL did. Thus through the promise when mankind was cast out of the garden of Eden and the due punishment was executed upon them even the curse of death both physical and spiritual when time began thus also came about through the promise of the Messiah to come the beginning of the days of grace and mercy wherein all of the descendants of mankind’s first parent would be able to return unto Me saith the Lord God of Host through the saviour redeemer Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb to come if they so willed to do so for as so said in all the lives of mankind once and once only are given the free will to either accept or reject the only means of salvation even by faith in the promised Messiah of which as said was fulfilled in the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and once the choice  made either by accepting or rejecting the salvation and redemption offered by faith in the Messiah SON OF GOD IMMANUEL it is permanent and forever. Thus as the last and end of days began when I saith the Holy One of Israel returned My Holy People unto the land of promise given by promise to Abraham and His descendants forever of which was in fulfilment of prophesy and the promise I gave that before the end of days I would return the children of promise even the children of Israel to their own land and then would the days; when all the Nations of the Earth had by Me been Judged; of grace and mercy come to an end and the days of wrath and anger in the punishing of the Nations begin even the day of Jacobs trouble and as so said these days now upon mankind have descended and thus only remains now the punishing of the Nations in wrath and anger by My by THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT given in to the hands of the one who it is that shall wield it even as I have so ordained from before time began in all of eternity. But thus as it was with the Judging of the Nations so that the warning of that of which was to come upon all the Nations of the Earth even at this time and in these days was given though not heeded and as the warning was  fulfilled so also so that none excuse by Mankind can be given before Me in Judgement on Judgement day so now before the punishing of the Nations descends each and every Nation shall have put before them the punishment which is and shall be their just due of which none no not one shall escape. But and if before Judgment day dawns if any Nations turns from off  all disobedience to My Holy Las and Commandments and obeys them from the Heart each and every as so set down in My Word I shall with Hold My wrath and anger from descending upon them until Judgment day dawns but not so in as far as the Nations that continue to break all of My Holy Laws and commandments and if this Nation turns from of ALL disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law even upon this Nation which having been Judged is due by Me to be severely punished obeys from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments from the heart  I shall withhold My wrath and anger descending upon this Nation even BOLIVIA but and if this Nation refuses so to do then as Judged so shall this Nation be punished in these days of wrath and anger full measure even BOLIVIA. But not only shall I punish this Nation alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for the breaking of My Moral Law all the Nations thus Judged by Me and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments even all of those having refused to repent in the days of grace and mercy in Judgement they shall not by Me be held guiltless but they shall indeed be punish most severely and it is that not only shall My wrath and anger be poured forth upon them for the sins and crimes and transgression of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments but for all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality and the pollution and the devastation of the environment caused thereby which hath resulted in the cruel injuries and death of the creatures of My creation of which also shall these in Judgment upon Judgment day not be held guiltless but shall suffer in the bottomless pit the flames of everlasting torment. Thus it is that now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the punish one by one of the Nation of the Earth hath begun full measure and as afore to the Nations the pleas petitions and prayers of the unrepentant of mankind in the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations the heavens shall be as so said as brass for as mankind and the Nations have heeded not the warnings in the time of grace and mercy given wherein they could if they had so willed to do could have repented and turn unto Me and instead of wrath and anger peace prosperity and blessing but mankind would not so as their ears were and are deaf towards Me and My Word of warning of the days now come upon the Earth so shall My Ears shall be deaf unto all prayers pleas and petitions of the unrepentant fallen of Mankind now it is that in My wrath and anger as so said afore I saith the Lord God shall strike all the Nation of the Earth with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT  thus shall they all be  by Me be punished by Earth Quakes and Volcanic eruptions upon many Lands Nations and peoples of the Earth also by great storms never afore seen upon the face of the Earth and of tornadoes hurricanes of such magnitude that none unless they get out of their way shall survive their passing and also of great floods tidal waves and tsunamis followed by famine and drought the Sun's heat drying the Earth so that it becomes as hard as rock and upon its heels shall follow plagues diseases and pestilence. But in as far as these Nations afore Judged I shall not first punish these Nations for the pollution and devastation of the environment and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but I shall first punish their governments having by Me found guilty of failing in their God responsibility of meeting the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the disabled the terminally ill the elderly the widow and the orphan the poverty stricken and the destitute and those seeking refugee; fleeing war and persecution; within their gate but not only for all of these sins crimes and transgressions shall I punish these Nations but for neglecting to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against all of those who would harm abuse enslave traffic kidnap or even murder them for their failure there is no excuse whatsoever so shall I punish them for the children of the Earths sake for as so said the children of the Earth are most precious in My sight and I shall indeed punish not only the perpetrators thereof but and also those who fail in their God given duty and responsibility to care for and protect them no matter who they are but especially their parents into whose hands I have entrust them to care for and protect them throughout all of their life upon the Earth. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even BOLIVIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment