Thursday 28 July 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #SAVOUR THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #TUNISIA HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND #BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood all alone doth cleanse all who believe in and accepted the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer of all their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of Original sin committed in Eden’s Garden that brought about  the fall of mankind and the casting out of Eden bringing upon all of My creation saith the Holy of Israel the curse of death the grave, corruption and the passing of days that shall end in Judgement upon Judgement day soon to come to pass when all of mankind past present and yet to  exist upon the face of the Earth before the last of the end of days when Judgement shall descend upon all of the unrepentant fallen of mankind even upon all of the descendants of Mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve who have  rejected  to believe in and accept the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour. Thus say I unto all of Mighty Nations that dwell upon the face of the Earth arrogant and proud believing none can defeat YOU nor bring YOU down unto the depths of the Earth thou art like unto Nimrod who gathered all the people together to build the Tower of Babel for in his pride and arrogance by building such a tower he believed he could reach Heaven even My Kingdom of Heaven  and defeat Me thinking in his arrogance and ignorance that I was altogether like him but flesh and blood limited in time and space and being like unto any Earthly potentate King or Emperor and that the hosts of the Kingdom of Heaven where like unto the armies of mankind that could be defeated and perish on the battle field and cast down in death not so for they  of the Host of the Kingdom Of Heaven are the mighty Princes of Heaven as are Michael and Gabriel: who revealed unto DANIEL the coming of the end of days and many others even all of the seraphim and cherubim who stood guard over the ARK of the Covenant with their mighty wings outspread and who stand on the four corners of My throne and all the throng of the Host of Heaven who watch over and protect all who belong unto Me of mankind and the Holy People saith the Holy One of Israel who are Pure Holy and Immortal in the Heavens who wait upon Me to do My biding day and night without fail even according to all of My Holy Will and Purposes even as I have so ordained it to be these thus can in no way be defeated as can the armies of mankind. But  Nimrod thought by what was said in My Word that I and all the hosts of Heaven where like unto mankind but flesh and blood when I said in the beginning when I created mankind let us make mankind in our image, after our likeness and let them have dominion over all the creatures of My creation of fowls fish and the creatures that crawl upon the surface thereof and  he and the people with him found out when I cast down the tower they built scattering them abroad confusing their speech so that they could no longer understand each other. Then it was that he and the people with him found out with whom they had to do even the only true Living infinite God creator of all that is was and ever shall be thus it was when I cast down the tower of Babel and confused the speech of all of mankind that they no longer understood each other and thus thereby giving unto mankind a multitude of languages that remain unto this day. Thus by the casting down of the tower of Babel and confusing the speech of mankind  the people realising with whom they had to do scattered fleeing in fear and dread far from My presence hiding in the caves and depths of the Earth. Thus it shall be as I caused the tower of Babel to be cast down and all the people to be scattered abroad far from My presence in fear and dread confusing their tongue even unto the four corners of the Earth so shall I cause all the mighty arrogant and proud Nations of the Earth to fall down unto the dust of the ground to be no more and once fallen to dwell in the land of forgetfulness forever and it is that their Governments and their people shall indeed come to know with whom they have to do and in Judgment upon Judgment day at the end of days will indeed come face to face with whom they have to do even I who AM THAT I AM whom commanded by the Word  the Earth to exist and by the infinite power of My right hand I established the foundations of all of creation especially the Earth and did set it in its place never until Judgement day to be moved there from and it is by My wisdom and understanding did I stretch-out the heavens  and thus it is that the sound of My voice; as revealed and so said in My Word  when I speak is as of the thundering of many waters. I who it is that cause the waters of the sea to evaporate turning them into clouds that when passing over land that bring forth rain to water the ground thereof and lightning to strike the Earth and I saith the Lord God who  cause the greater and lesser winds to blow over all the Earth even I AM THAT I AM Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot creator redeemer saviour of all of those who belong unto Me by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL of those of the Holy People and of all of mankind. Thus say I now as so said afore now shall come to pass the fall of all of Mighty Nations of the Earth down unto the depths of the Earth and unto sheol and the bottomless pit as I warned afore time through My servant the Prophet that I would do so and thus it is that these Mighty ones shall rise no more upon the face of the Earth as so shall all the wicked unbelieving disobedient unrepentant Nations of the Earth who are guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law who know not Me nor desire to know Me who shall indeed come to know Me even with whom they have to do when Judgment day dawns when they all without exception come before Me to be Judged. Thus say I as so said I have found this Nation TUNISIA guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as they have remained unrepentant even though I gave unto them as did I all the Nations of the Earth the days of grace and mercy wherein they could have if they had repented of all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments been forgiven and redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb  and Messiah IMMANUEL and in Judgement acquitted being in My sight Holy Pure and righteous having been covered with the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL and thus receiving in themselves the gift of everlasting life and would have then hence forth ascended into the Heaven of Heavens and even into the Kingdom of Heaven to dwell forever before My throne. But now those days have ended and the days of the punishing of the Nations  begun and thus they having remained unrepentant I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens shall punish them by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger and shall indeed strike them with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT but not only for the sins crime and transgression of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but because of their great wickedness corruption and immorality and of found the Government of this Nation guilty of failing of the to meet the needs of the needy this their Nation even of the sick the disabled the elderly the young and vulnerable the homeless and the orphan but mainly for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and being unrepentant of original sin shall I punish this Nation by Earth Quake whirlwind and fire by great storms tornadoes and hurricanes followed by drought famine plague pestilence and unstoppable devastating diseases. But also shall I punish this Nations for the pollution and devastation of the environment and not only this Nation but all of the Nations of all of the Earth that have upon all of the face of the Earth caused the cruel injuries and deaths of countless numbers of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air throughout all of the Earth by all the wicked corrupt immoral Nations of the Earth. Thus it is because the seas and oceans of the Earth have become so polluted that many of mammals of seas and oceans of the Earth have beached themselves simply because the seas and oceans have and are becoming for all marine life  unfit for them to live thus it is because of the massive amounts of plastic waste cast therein by mankind that even the great leviathans of the ocean are dying thus it is in the days to come that many marine creatures of the oceans and seas of the Earth species by species shall cease to exist perish the repercussions of which will rebound upon all of mankind but it is that not only are the oceans and seas of the Earth are being polluted by mankind  but all of the  rivers canals and streams of the Earth Nations so much so that many cannot  support any marine life whatsoever and what depends apart from mankind upon the bounty of the seas and oceans but many of the fowls of the air  and  flightless creatures even the oceans going sea birds and penguins that indeed are already suffering a great reduction in their numbers. Thus it is for this and for the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and because of the great wickedness corruption and immorality of mankind have I Judged and shall punish all the Nations thus far found guilty of breaking My Holy Law and commandments and My Moral Law, thus it is for the  pollution and devastation of the environment especially of the oceans shall the all consuming fires of my wrath and anger be poured forth upon all the guilty Nations of the Earth as shall the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT severely punish all of the unrepentant Nations of the earth. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say between all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even TUNISIA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all of the fallen unrepentant and disobedient  Nations upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment